PDA

View Full Version : Police: Cartel claims they have kidnapped Border Patrol agent

Whiskey_Bravo
12-26-14, 14:23
http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=1141227#.VJ2P2ADE8

If true that is a fairly large escalation and should be treated as terrorism. Unleash the drones on Mexico I say.

Police: Cartel claims they have kidnapped Border Patrol agent

A person claiming to be a member of a cartel said they have kidnapped a border agent and threatened the agent's life, according to police.

Border Patrol is making contact with all personnel in the Rio Grande Valley sector at this time.

They have now confirmed that all agents working the day of the threat have been accounted for.

Now, they are working to verify all those off-duty at the time of the threat are safe.

The caller dialed 9-1-1 yesterday and said they have kidnapped a Border Patrol agent, La Joya Police Chief Geovanni Hernandez confirms.

The La Joya Police Department contacted Border Patrol and the FBI, Hernandez said.

A Border Patrol spokesperson did not confirm the threat, but they did confirm the agency is doing an accountability check of all agents stationed in the RGV sector.

Right now there are more than 3,000 Border Patrol Agents stationed in the Rio Grande Valley.

Action 4 News will continue to follow this story.

C-grunt
12-26-14, 14:40
I hope they are buffing.

WillBrink
12-26-14, 15:38
http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=1141227#.VJ2P2ADE8

If true that is a fairly large escalation and should be treated as terrorism. Unleash the drones on Mexico I say.

Police: Cartel claims they have kidnapped Border Patrol agent

Send the professional face shooters. If the Mexican "military" does not like it, nothing an AC-130 gun ship circling overhead can't handle. No quarter given, no mercy shown.

Dienekes
12-26-14, 16:47
Hopt to God this is not true. But if so--unleash hell.

Wake27
12-26-14, 16:53
Come on, we all know shit won't be done. Really hope this is false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAZ
12-26-14, 16:54
Highly unlikely that any of the major Cartels are this stupid. The Cartels know the USA is their cash cow. Not good business to insure that Americans get riled up about those "Mexican terrorist". Too much $$ at stake. More likely some individual with an axe to grind or a hoax.

If it's true this admin will have to do some serious tap dancing on the whole immigration and Mexican ass kissing it has done.

Moose-Knuckle
12-26-14, 17:19
And ISIS has a downed Jordanian fighter pilot hostage, guess 2015 will start off with a B A N G for the SMU's of the free world . . .

Eurodriver
12-26-14, 17:55
Come on, we all know shit won't be done. Really hope this is false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for providing logic and reason in a thread lacking both.

"Hi cartel amigos. Please give us our border agent back. Here's every illegal alien in US Prison as a trade!" - BHO

TriviaMonster
12-26-14, 21:01
Thanks for providing logic and reason in a thread lacking both.

"Hi cartel amigos. Please give us our border agent back. Here's every illegal alien in US Prison as a trade!" - BHO
Don't forget the sub guns and rpgs.