PDA

View Full Version : Alan Gura on guntalk (Heller Attorney)

5pins
06-29-08, 18:42
Today on guntalk Tom intervewd Alan Gura about the Heller case. This was a great interview. Some interesting points in the interview are.

Morton Grove Ill. Has suspended enforcement of their gun ban.

He doesn’t think the ban on autos in D.C. will stand.

A new assault weapons ban would not stand.

A hi-cap ban would not stand.

Download the pod cast. It in the first hour.

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/

Blitzking
06-29-08, 18:59
I've got nothing but good things to say about the man, Imagine having a bunch of class 3 weapons then suddenly learning your in the NIC'S system as a convicted Felon.It took a year and a half. Alan gura finally got it all cleared up thank God!

Drummer
06-30-08, 17:26
Today on guntalk Tom intervewd Alan Gura about the Heller case. This was a great interview. Some interesting points in the interview are.

If that is true, maybe something can be done about the ATF's ban on imported barrels not of "sporting use" and the '89 presidential decree banning assault weapons by name.

warrior9504
06-30-08, 20:36
I have had the pleasure of hearing Alan speak twice and going out to diner with him in a group after one evening. Very smart, and obviously he did a great job with Heller.

He's one of the good guys out there fighting for one of those rights the ACLU and others would just as soon forget all about!

chadbag
06-30-08, 22:11
If that is true, maybe something can be done about the ATF's ban on imported barrels not of "sporting use" and the '89 presidential decree banning assault weapons by name.

Yes, the whole "sporting use" thing should be next in the list. Then the 86 NFA registry being closed.

rubberneck
06-30-08, 22:49

Morton Grove Ill. Has suspended enforcement of their gun ban.

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/

God I hope he is right and that the Court incorporates the 2nd to the states. I'd love to have a non neutered AR with regular capacity mags.

JLM
07-01-08, 17:20
Thanks for posting.