PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Original Sneaky Bag CRB small and SUB small (Gray)

SW CQB 45
01-01-15, 17:00
**SOLD**

I purchased this used from a forum member last year.

I can answer further questions via swcqb45 AT gmail DOT com

They are the older version or original Sneaky Bag

CRB Small Gray

I measure 30" long, opening 10" wide

I could fit my 28.5" long 11.5 BCM/CTR/VLTOR A5/A2 FH/Aimpoint T1 and Larue LT660/20 round mag

the top of the bag has a 6" deep approx 9" wide zippered compartment. Underneath that compartment is another opening for another compartment 15" deep and approx 9" wide.

Circled zippered compartment is 15" deep and 10" wide. Bungee cord attachment on the front.

multiple rear attachment points on the bag to carry to your preference.

one small flaw were a attachment fabric is coming undone at the bottom of the bag. all the others are good. Could have been an original sewing defect. (see image below)

I never used this bag in the field. It never left my office but I did store my SBR in there for a while. In very great shape. It it was not for the small sewing flaw, this bag would be in excellent condition.

SUB Small Gray.

Main compartment is 10" long and 9" wide. Main compartment has velcro attachment on both sides. One removable two cinch able holders which can hold two M4 mags each. Middle compartment and velcro covered smaller compartment has elastic loops. back side also has a thin compartment which I stored the extra strap. This bag will fit in the CRB round zippered compartment.

Never used this bag either. has an additional strap or can use the shoulder pad from the SUB to make the SRB a back pack carry.

This bag looks new.

Sell both as a package deal only (not willing to separate)

$150 shipped US CONT ONLY

Both bags new are over $200 plus shipping

email for paypal info