PDA

View Full Version : Pissed! (Football Rant!)

Razoreye
09-24-06, 16:37
Why can I only watch one game at noon, one game at 4, and one game at night? Why is MNF on ESPN? Money I'm sure plays a key part but I can't see all the games. I have basic cable so I can watch ESPN but they need to play multiple games at once! I don't want to watch some games, I want to watch all games! Arrrrgh.

subzero
09-24-06, 17:00
Even with basic cable you should be able to watch 3 games between the doubleheader at 1pm or 4pm, then the Sunday night game, then the Monday night game. Throw in the 4-7 college games that are available on extended cable and that's a lot of damn football.

But I agree with you in principle. I hate Direct TV for buying up all of the NFL games. But with NFL Network now showing game replays during the week, there's NFL action on literally every day.

Boom
09-24-06, 17:24
Get a digital recorder, their cheap now. Most cable companies now rent them as well.

Razoreye
09-24-06, 17:57
Sorry, I like watching the games in real time because I discuss with friends afterwards. Used to be able to watch a ton of football on Sundays. When Thursday night picks back up that will help.

There seems to be 2 games at noon, one at 4, one at 8 on Sundays unless I'm missing one on another channel.

Yes, there are a bunch of college games on and I'm definitely not complaining there! Just the pro sector. :D

Football season rocks!

UVvis
09-24-06, 17:59
At least you don't have to watch the games on afarts. I like getting up at weird hours to watch hockey games... AFN commercials are the best too.

Razoreye
09-24-06, 20:22
At least you don't have to watch the games on afarts. I like getting up at weird hours to watch hockey games... AFN commercials are the best too.
LoL, true.

Pats vs Broncos right now.

I'll think about the digital recorder but the thing is I still won't get to see but 4 games maybe whereas I used to be able to flip channel to channel and catch quite a few games. Guess I shouldn't complain although I know some people don't have access to ESPN or cable/sat.