PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: DD M4A1 Mil-spec brown with upgrades

Jwknutson17
01-07-15, 14:36
I have for sale a DD m4a1 Mil-spec brown rifle. The rifle had originally just under 200 or so rounds on it that I fired in 1 day at the range. Then I just replaced the barrel with a new BCM mid length barrel, new gas tube and new gas block. The barrel has 0 rounds through it. This will be a lot softer shooter then the carbine barrel that was with the rifle. I also replaced the CH with a BCM GF Mod 4 medium CH. I replaced the ugly DD furniture with a new Magpul FDE CTR stock and FDE K2 grip. With the BCM barrel install, I replaced the handguard with a BCM KMR13 that was professionally dipped by Tarjac in multicam. The multicam finish on the rail has some marks, chips in the finish from mounting and moving accessories around. The factory DD trigger was replaced with a brand new ALG ACT combat trigger that also has 0 rounds through it. Also included a brand new Noveske QD sling swivel. Also included is a Troy FDE HK style front sight. The sight came from another rifle and is not brand new like the other items, but is with the package. It comes in the factory DD case with manual, plastic, and the brand new in package PMAG that came with the rifle. All of the packages are all included from the new parts.. minus the K2 grip. The rifle shows some very minor normal use wear on the deflector, and the from where the dust cover hits the lower. Im including the BCM poster set and Hat that came with the BCM purchase as extra fee swag.

On hold.. Cash FTF in CO, or Money Order accepted. Email me for other payment options. Buyer is responsible for knowing his or her local laws. Pmag will not be shipped to banned areas. Will only ship to your FFL.

Thanks.

Jwknutson17
01-12-15, 14:05
Price drop. If your FFL will not accept shipment from a individual, add $25 for transfer from my FFL.

Jwknutson17
01-18-15, 13:56
To The top.. trade offers??

Jwknutson17
01-22-15, 11:32
Price drop.