PDA

View Full Version : Leupold Customer service

Sabre675
01-09-15, 16:03
So I contacted some glass vendors awhile ago about their LE programs. I primarily wanted a Nightforce 2.5-10x24 optic for a rifle of mine. After looking at price and availability, with that availability and price for that optic being in the confines of next to unobtainable and price being subjectively on the south end of agreeable if obtainable, I did some research and became interested in a few other optics to fill that niche. On the high side of the Unicorn scale I decided I like the Leupold MK8 1-8 CQBSS H27D. I didn't think this scope was in my reach until I got the LE Price list from Leupold. After selling a few things this has become possible. However I have since tried to contact Leupold to see about making payment via USPS MO as I'd rather not pay by CC. I can't get a live person except for a receptionist that transfers me to the LE Rep for Leupold. Emails and voice messages haven't been replied to in over a week. I brought this to the receptionist attention today politely and she became rather smug. I understand their prices under this program are rather good but so far I'm not liking the way in which their customer relations are conducted. If I didn't want the optic so bad I would have moved on....Anyone with experience on either end of the Leupold Customer service? Anyone else participate in LE/Mil Purchase? Hopefully they handle warranty issues with reverence.

steyrman13
01-09-15, 16:23
So I contacted some glass vendors awhile ago about their LE programs. I primarily wanted a Nightforce 2.5-10x24 optic for a rifle of mine. After looking at price and availability, with that availability and price for that optic being in the confines of next to unobtainable and price being subjectively on the south end of agreeable if obtainable, I did some research and became interested in a few other optics to fill that niche. On the high side of the Unicorn scale I decided I like the Leupold MK8 1-8 CQBSS H27D. I didn't think this scope was in my reach until I got the LE Price list from Leupold. After selling a few things this has become possible. However I have since tried to contact Leupold to see about making payment via USPS MO as I'd rather not pay by CC. I can't get a live person except for a receptionist that transfers me to the LE Rep for Leupold. Emails and voice messages haven't been replied to in over a week. I brought this to the receptionist attention today politely and she became rather smug. I understand their prices under this program are rather good but so far I'm not liking the way in which their customer relations are conducted. If I didn't want the optic so bad I would have moved on....Anyone with experience on either end of the Leupold Customer service? Anyone else participate in LE/Mil Purchase? Hopefully they handle warranty issues with reverence.

I am not making excuses, but I have always heard good things about their CS. However, Right now, for the next 3-4 weeks, Sales reps in general can be a little slow to respond and hard to get a hold of due to SHOT going on in 1.5 weeks. I know the people I deal with are swamped until a week or two after SHOT.

Sabre675
01-09-15, 16:38
Thought about that. Yeah, hopefully the case. Thanks for the reassurance.

SOWT
01-09-15, 16:49
My wife bough a scope via the LE/MIL program and had no issues (though she did use my credit card).
Discover used to have a program that gave you a one time use CC Number for over the phone/internet purchases, don't know if they still do that though.

Sabre675
01-09-15, 18:36
My wife bough a scope via the LE/MIL program and had no issues (though she did use my credit card).
Discover used to have a program that gave you a one time use CC Number for over the phone/internet purchases, don't know if they still do that though.

Good to hear. Thank you.