PDA

View Full Version : "Mass Hole" confronts protester

WillBrink
01-16-15, 08:03
We had several major highways shut down yesterday in Boston area by protesters making for a lot of very angry people who had to sit in that traffic going to worl. Typical of Boston locals who have real jobs, they don't tend to tolerate that nonsense real well and this vid shows the true colors of these protesters. Best part is at the end, when their day is ruined by angry guy hassling them with a camera, they threaten violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGf2f0NR-0Q&feature=youtu.be

Mauser KAR98K
01-16-15, 08:28
Saw the barrel crap on drudge. This is well organized and funded from Spooky Man himself.

Is it bad of me to want to drop a dummy grenade in the barrel while the commies have their arms in it?

M&P15T
01-16-15, 08:34
These are "Occupy Protestors"? Do I have that correct?

I thought that was done, long gone. What, exactly, are they protesting?

WillBrink
01-16-15, 08:38

They failed in a big way as no one seems to know exactly they were protesting and all they did was piss off everyone in the city, so zero people added to their cause, what ever the hell it was. According to the Boston Globe "Protesters affiliated with the activist group Black Lives Matter" Not sure what that even means. Affiliated with?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/01/15/protesters-block-traffic-southeast-express-northbound/G3aLvpDWRixI2I6SVyaErM/story.html

M&P15T
01-16-15, 08:39
They failed in a big way as no one seems to know exactly they were protesting and all they did was piss off everyone in the city, so zero people added to their cause, what ever the hell it was.

What did they do? Drop something onto the freeway?

WillBrink
01-16-15, 08:42
What did they do? Drop something onto the freeway?

Chained themselves to some concrete filled barrels I think.

M&P15T
01-16-15, 08:46

On the freeway? Like, in the road?

There's a way to fix that.

Eurodriver
01-16-15, 08:54

This is easily remedied!!!

Just not with my car ;) I keep it too clean for hippy guts to get all up in the grille.

M&P15T
01-16-15, 08:57
"Protesters affiliated with the activist group Black Lives Matter carried out their most audacious and disruptive demonstration yet in the Boston area Thursday, blocking the largest highway into the city, snarling rush-hour traffic, and stopping an ambulance in its tracks."

It was just a bunch of dirty hippy college kids. They got their 15 minutes of fame, and arrested.
https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_960w/Boston/2011-2020/2015/01/15/BostonGlobe.com/Metro/Images/unnamed-7852.jpg

markm
01-16-15, 09:05
We just need to start executing these fukktards. Naturally the classic White moron male with dreads is in the mix of imbeciles.

Eurodriver
01-16-15, 09:07
Hahahaha the look on his face is priceless.

skydivr
01-16-15, 09:11
Video has been disabled...

M&P15T
01-16-15, 09:11
Shoulda' just towed the barrels away, and let what happened, happen. **** them.

WillBrink
01-16-15, 09:18
"Protesters affiliated with the activist group Black Lives Matter carried out their most audacious and disruptive demonstration yet in the Boston area Thursday, blocking the largest highway into the city, snarling rush-hour traffic, and stopping an ambulance in its tracks."

What if that was someones sick kid? They should be held liable for any medical costs and outcomes by the delay of that ambulance both legal and civil. The law of unintended consequences is a real mother f-er some times.

Moose-Knuckle
01-16-15, 09:20

Sweet, already to be tossed into the harbor.

skijunkie55
01-16-15, 09:20

It was just a bunch of dirty hippy college kids. They got their 15 minutes of fame, and arrested.
https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_960w/Boston/2011-2020/2015/01/15/BostonGlobe.com/Metro/Images/unnamed-7852.jpg

Please tell me the concrete filled barrel was resting on this guy's arm... That would be fantastic.

WillBrink
01-16-15, 09:24
Video has been disabled...

Not disabled, but the imbed option turned off. Hit the small youtube icon under the vid to watch. He likely wants to get the traffic numbers.

Or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGf2f0NR-0Q

MountainRaven
01-16-15, 09:26
What if that was someones sick kid? They should be held liable for any medical costs and outcomes by the delay of that ambulance both legal and civil. The law of unintended consequences is a real mother f-er some times.

Delicious irony would be if the ambulance was transporting a black kid who had been shot or stabbed.

SOWT
01-16-15, 11:45
Drudge had a story connecting Soro's to the disruptions.

M&P15T
01-16-15, 12:01
Delicious irony would be if the ambulance was transporting a black kid who had been shot or stabbed.

Or, George Soros, who had been attacked by a pack of rabid badgers, and was clinging to life.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-16-15, 12:48
Fire up the chain saw and watch them crap themselves.

We really need to arrest these people and throw the book at them. That will eventually stop this crap. 'Black Lives Matter' yuppies will NOT do well in prison or jail with REAL black men and white supremacists.

Love it when the guy starts loose it and threaten them. I hope the local news crew runs the footage of the green hats.

Hell, I'd try to prosecute them under RICO statutues. It's a highway and they are impeding interstate traffic.

militarymoron
01-16-15, 12:49
hook up a strap to the barrel and tow it off to the side, out of the way with the guy still attached. problem solved. then piss on him.

SteyrAUG
01-16-15, 13:15
If the majority of citizens would confront these shitbags in a similar manner would probably wouldn't have to deal with most of them any more.

This guy was brilliant, identify and expose the leaders / organizers. Hold them accountable. Make them feel unwelcome. Activists do this shit because they sit in rooms full of activists all day long who tell them what a great idea every thing they come up with is.

BoringGuy45
01-16-15, 13:22
The difference between activists now and activists during the civil rights movement is that nowadays, people don't get how to do civil disobedience. They don't check their sense of entitlement at the door. Back in the 50s and 60s when people staged sit ins and other protest acts, part of the protest was getting arrested in order to show that the law was unjust. Nowadays, these activists think civil disobedience means they should be able to do what they want and have no consequences for their actions. Disobedience was not designed to cause disruption and unrest and it wasn't designed to try and destroy society; in fact, it was just the opposite. It was a message that America should be preserved, but that some major things needed to be changed. These people want to bring down the system.

Luckily, their sense of entitlement is what keeps them from doing the things that really would get attention, such as terrorism. So, I say to these hippies: Keep it up. I know you'll eventually get bored and move onto something else.

TXBK
01-16-15, 13:39
I saw that yesterday, and it is so aggravating to have to deal with such nonsense. I have often wondered how on Earth these big children can afford to all of this protesting. How and why would wealthy parents support such unproductive and selfish behavior?

My guess is, that these big children receive government benefits in the form of welfare or some kind of student grant that allows them to become professional students to populate universities and corrupt the minds of other big children. Or more than likely, they have sold their souls to the liberal movement so that they may be special slaves once all of our freedoms are gone and their handlers are in power. Either way, **** them. Their handlers will gladly sacrifice their lives once the liberals get the <insert social/civil issue here> war in which they seek.

Eurodriver
01-16-15, 13:59
FYI if you are in the Central Florida area there are more protests planned for Saturday 1/17 night in virtually every major city (Tampa, St. Pete, Orlando, Lakeland, Clearwater, etc)

WillBrink
01-16-15, 14:12
Misc info on these protesters that will make your head want to explode:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/01/15/protesters-block-traffic-southeast-express-northbound/G3aLvpDWRixI2I6SVyaErM/story.html

MA, is a very strange state. It's both liberal central and VERY conservative at the same time. Hard to explain if you have not experienced MA culture. Law makers already pushing for new laws making penalty for such behaviors much stiffer for example. They made no friends, and have gotten zero empathy from citizens of MA. What ever they were attempting to achieve, it completely back fired. MA is no MO, or FL in that respect.

ST911
01-16-15, 14:19
http://www.nlg.org/news/national-lawyers-guild-members-attend-protests-observe-and-record-police-action
http://www.nlg.org/legal-observer%C2%AE-program

The guys in the bright green hats are from the NLG and its affiliates. They will be found at protests of this type, and Ferguson was crawling with them. Look at crowd shots from those events and you'll see them scattered around. Listening to them talk and plan with prospective litigants and each other was interesting.

The training manual: http://www.nlg.org/sites/default/files/LO_Manual.pdf

Honu
01-16-15, 14:29
hope a large truck has brake problems and cant stop but tries to and looses its load of say large 12 inch metal pipes that bounce down the road :) kinda clearing the path of unwanted types :)

really getting sick of the lefts antics and hope it comes back and bites them hard and some folks start fighting back ?

maybe when the bus loads of people come someone accidentally gets hit by the bus and sues the crap out of soros and his minions and or just blocks the bus in including the doors etc... so they cant get out :)
would be better if LEO arrived and found say weapons hidden on the bus and drugs and everyone on board got in trouble for that :) but that is childish fantasy thinking but still would be funny

ramairthree
01-16-15, 14:40
I still don't get the whole premise of this.

Between Martin and Brown,
there were what,
like 10,000 black on black murders,
and how many black on white violent crimes?

Would it not be more effective to address ways the 10,000 murders would not have been committed vs. the two lawful shootings?

Especially as the protests seem to do nothing but piss off the productive tax paying members of the population that are sick of black on white crime, taxes, deteriorating schools, section 8 ruining their neighborhood, etc. Keep biting the tolerant hand that feeds long enough and it will clench into a fist that bitch slaps the shit out of someone.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-16-15, 15:02

there were what,

Would it not be more effective to address ways the 10,000 murders would not have been committed vs. the two lawful shootings?

Especially as the protests seem to do nothing but piss off the productive tax paying members of the population that are sick of black on white crime, taxes, deteriorating schools, section 8 ruining their neighborhood, etc. Keep biting the tolerant hand that feeds long enough and it will clench into a fist that bitch slaps the shit out of someone.

Fixing those problems would make America better. Complaining about the other two jokers makes America weaker. This isn't about making America better, it's about bringing America down to their progressive Utopia.

The_War_Wagon
01-16-15, 15:13

Traffic, I'm guessing. :rolleyes:

Pilgrim
01-16-15, 15:50
Funny that they don't seem to try this much in the south.

Go ahead try and stop traffic on a rural GA/FL highway...

AKDoug
01-16-15, 16:57

there were what,

There actually aren't that many murders. Murders of all types in the U.S. for 2012 was less than 10,000. This chart uses only data where the age, race, and sex of the perp was reported, so it's short a few numbers. However, the numbers are telling. You are FAR more likely to be killed by someone of your own race, regardless if you are black or white.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls

ramairthree
01-16-15, 17:47
Yes, I do not know the exact numbers.

I am not entirely sure how to know the correct numbers.

I have not verified the below, but
I am under the impression/have been told:

some of the latest data is not released by the FBI/Holder because it makes 13% of the population accountable for the majority of the crime

In an attempt to make that not seem so,
Hispanics the commit murder are categorized as Whites, Hispanics that are the victims of murders are categorized as Blacks.- even when the murderer is obviously Black or the victim obviously White

Some guy extrapolating data from back when it was released came up 11,000 or so black on black murders as a number for the year and a half or whatever between the Martin/Brown events.

How a Hispanic Jewish non-LE guy get wrapped in with the evil white cops killing innocent black people vibe I am not sure of either.

I do see some rational for being upset over a guy selling cigarettes ending up being choked to death.

Anyways,
lets say the number is 5,000 instead of the about 10,000 I said.

I still do not see how 2 vs. several thousand plays out as the number to pursue as the issue.

Averageman
01-16-15, 19:11
I still do not see how 2 vs. several thousand plays out as the number to pursue as the issue.
Rev Al Sharpton will be at your house in a minute to explain it, have at least $ 50,000 to make it right because of your "White Privilege" and your ignorance. Beg for forgiveness and vote for Democrats as punishment for the next 25 years.
Now if you do not do the above, your business will be blockaded your work with unions will grind to a halt and you will be the subject of a smear campaign.

Now, See how it works?

Averageman
01-16-15, 19:13
If that Hippy had any nutz he would knock that Red Sox Cap right off of that Mass Holes Head.

TriviaMonster
01-16-15, 19:40
Has anyone suggested blocking the road to a Raiders game? That would be awesome. Just face paint and bloody "protesters" everywhere. Like a Gwar concert haha.

philcam
01-16-15, 19:46
That really was brilliant. Watching them run and try and hide in a bathroom. The guy at the end with the red jacket getting pissed.

The idiots had no problem harrasing commuters and backing up a freeway for miles, but someone harrasses them, puts a camera in their face and they get all pissy.

Moose-Knuckle
01-16-15, 23:19
Seeing those 02 thieves with their arms concreted inside barrels gives me an idea, I'd like to see a Jack-Ass type show where they are inside a PBR arena for the pre-show warm up . . .

C-grunt
01-17-15, 03:23
There actually aren't that many murders. Murders of all types in the U.S. for 2012 was less than 10,000. This chart uses only data where the age, race, and sex of the perp was reported, so it's short a few numbers. However, the numbers are telling. You are FAR more likely to be killed by someone of your own race, regardless if you are black or white.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls

You are looking at the single victim/single assailant page. Total number for 2012 was over 14,000 murders.

Scroll down a little.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/violent-crime/murder

Averageman
01-17-15, 07:45
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/16/crash-victims-daughter-livid-over-highway-protests/
An ambulance attempted to take McGrath to Boston Medical Center which has a Level 1 trauma center. That ambulance had to be diverted to a smaller hospital after protesters connected with the Black Lives Matter movement shut down the I-93 highway.

Nadine McGrath, Richard’s daughter, had harsh words for the protesters who she believes endangered her father’s life.

And on that note alone the charges should be raised to a level where these folks begin to understand that everyones life matters and this wont be tolerated.

Outlander Systems
01-17-15, 10:34
This is where the left has us beat.

Someone gets shot, and the left sues the firearm manufacturer.

Might I suggest that anyone negatively impacted by events such as these, sue the living shit out of the organizers.

uffdaphil
01-17-15, 11:20
When the pols in charge have the same political agenda is it any surprise the obstructions are tolerated and the few arrested usually have charges dismissed or penalties suspended?

Quick removal of obstructors with escalating jail time for the agitators and dirty manual labor away from the cameras for the useful idiots would strip the glamor away pronto. Yeah, yeah, I know, but a guy can dream.