PDA

View Full Version : Para USA takes a stand

Amp Mangum
01-18-15, 09:59
Company That Provided Guns for ‘Taken 3′ Does More Than Talk After Reading Liam Neeson’s Fiery Anti-Gun Rant

Good for them:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/16/company-that-provided-guns-for-taken-3-does-more-than-talk-after-reading-liam-neesons-fiery-anti-gun-rant/

Bluto
01-18-15, 11:12
Yeah... Did para usa say this before or after they got paid? This isn't the first time Liam Neeson brought up his anti-gun stance and if I recall correctly, their products have been in other Liam Neeson films as well.

Funny they say this now that the trilogy is completed and there won't be any more sequels...

SilverBullet432
01-18-15, 16:02
I lost most respect for neeson after that move. Heard taken 3 sux anyway. My money will go to cooper today.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-18-15, 16:55
Looking at Lesson's roles outside of Taken, he his pretty much a one-trick pony. 'Walk amongst the tombstones" was basically Taken 2.5. While Taken is over- I don't see Liam getting a Juliard infusion and getting out of the action movie business. SNL should do a skit where he is in his next movie and has to use a banana as a gun and make that 'pew-pew' sound.

SeriousStudent
01-18-15, 17:35
A resounding "meh..."

I never watch any of his stuff anyway. Maybe he can get LifeAlert to furnish the props for his next movie "Taken 6 - I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up."

I think I'd get more value from listening to stale farts on an elevator than 99 percent of the Hollywood intelligentsia.