PDA

View Full Version : "Al Sharpton ought to go back into the gutter he came from"

WillBrink
01-22-15, 16:40
Says David Clarke, Wisconsin sheriff. The country needs more law men such as he, who speak their mind, give no quarter to those who would use race to divide for their own agendas, and stand tall for LE and law abiding citizens. Knowing there's at least a few such as he out there, gives some hope that "straight shooters" still exist. He fights the good fight for all of us...That's a guy who should run for higher office, but no one that honest could get elected to higher office sadly. He must be an elected sheriff vs appointed, or he'd walk the party line of BS as other appointed officials do. I don't know what his other political leanings are, but it's not the first time I have been impressed with his candor and no BS comments.

"I don’t expect anything intelligent to come out of the mouth of Al Sharpton,” Sheriff Clarke said, Mediaite reported. “We know he is a charlatan. Al Sharpton ought to go back into the gutter he came from. The police officer is owed a lot from him, Eric Holder and the president of the United States.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T09fKvYkd9Q

Source:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/22/david-clarke-wisconsin-sheriff-al-sharpton-ought-t/

T2C
01-22-15, 16:49
I saw the interview on Fox News at 6:00 A.M. this morning. Sheriff Clarke is a direct individual who holds nothing back when discussing any issue, including issues such as this. You don't have to decipher what he says to determine what he means, he is a frank and articulate speaker.

If he had any aspirations about running for Federal office, I would donate time and money to support him.

WillBrink
01-23-15, 06:44
I saw the interview on Fox News at 6:00 A.M. this morning. Sheriff Clarke is a direct individual who holds nothing back when discussing any issue, including issues such as this. You don't have to decipher what he says to determine what he means, he is a frank and articulate speaker.

If he had any aspirations about running for Federal office, I would donate time and money to support him.

Agreed, and I'd vote for him.

Sensei
01-23-15, 09:31
I say make Trey Gowdy the next AG and David Clarke the next Sec. Homeland Security or FBI Director.

Dienekes
01-23-15, 09:54
The phrase "a few good men" comes to mind.

Always room for more.