PDA

View Full Version : Honda At It Again...

Jellybean
02-01-15, 23:11
More body armor ban bollocks:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/378

Thoughts on chances?

Moose-Knuckle
02-02-15, 07:23
The enemy has been at it for a while now.

They will never stop.

Will it go through, maybe not now but eventually . . .

You have to love the hypocrisy of a governing body that wants to "protect" it's citizens from large sodas, "reform" their healthcare, etc. just to make it illegal for those same citizens to protect their hearing with suppressors and their very lives with "armor".

ABNAK
02-02-15, 08:31
You have to make yourself shootable by the authoritahs if necessary.

markm
02-02-15, 09:20

Yep. Out of control.

Mr blasty
02-02-15, 09:30

Take your logic and shove it! We can't have common sense like that polluting the masses.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

nova3930
02-02-15, 09:39
Have to add that to my "list of things to get before the nitwits ban it"

JS-Maine
02-02-15, 13:29
These egotistic oafs are out of their league when addressing anything related to firearms. My question is do they intend to ban AR500 steel all together? If not then any steel targets can be made to fit a plate carrier easily. The notion of a body armor ban is so irrational. Something so purely defensive...it's like any other safety equipment. Maybe they should consider banning helmets and seat-belts while they're at it. Their duplicity knows no bounds.

I've found www.popvox.com to be a good website for addressing concerning bills before congress, along with phone calls.

Hot Holster
02-02-15, 15:36
So it's already unlawful for a bad guy to have or use body armor during the commission of a crime, let's add the law abiding citizens who wish to have body armor to potentially protect themselves from the bad guys, and as some do, wear body armor during range time for their protection. Idiots who continue being elected over and over.

jpmuscle
02-02-15, 16:03
So it's already unlawful for a bad guy to have or use body armor during the commission of a crime, let's add the law abiding citizens who wish to have body armor to potentially protect themselves from the bad guys, and as some do, wear body armor during range time for their protection. Idiots who continue being elected over and over.
Maybe things are just more efficient if everyone who's not a .gov employee is classified as a criminal?

TMS951
02-03-15, 09:02
Maybe things are just more efficient if everyone who's not a .gov employee is classified as a criminal?

Not to worry, currently they are chipping away at the block...shouldn't be long now.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-03-15, 09:15
We are all safe only if none of us is safe.

It's like we have to give sacrifices to the progressive gods to protect us all.

How much you want to bet he has some body armor. That is how the gun debates usually go.

jpmuscle
02-03-15, 14:36
Not to worry, currently they are chipping away at the block...shouldn't be long now.
Funny aside. I spent some time yesterday updating my SF-86 and one of the questions asks something along the lines of "Have you EVER been part of an organization that is intent on violating or discouraging U.S citizens from exercising their rights protected under the U.S. constitution?"

And all I could think to myself was congress, DOJ, DHS, white house et al?

Strange times we be living in...

nova3930
02-03-15, 14:44
I don't remember that one on the SF-86 but it does present a conundrum form the douchebags occupying the executive...

jpmuscle
02-03-15, 14:52
I don't remember that one on the SF-86 but it does present a conundrum form the douchebags occupying the executive...

Pg. 119 section 29, question 29.5.

It'd be funny if wasn't reality.

nova3930
02-03-15, 14:53
It'd be funny if wasn't reality.

Sometimes you gotta laugh cuz the alternative is crying