PDA

View Full Version : WTS: LMT MRP CQB Piston Rifle

SamM
02-02-15, 17:03
Description from LMT website:
Designed and manufactured by Lewis Machine & Tool Company, the patent-pending Monolithic Rail Platform, or MRP, is the most radical variation of an integrated rail system ever conceived. This one-piece receiver/free-floating handguard/rail system is precision machined from a solid aluminum forging for absolute strength and consistency. The MRP completely replaces the upper receiver and provides an unprecedented level of versatility to the operator.

Benefits:
Piston-Driven for cleaner, more reliable operation
Free-floating barrel
No loss of zero from rough handling
Reduced temperature to handguard & optics
Increased barrel life
Easy-to-access/clean design
Quad Mil-Std 1913 rails
Top rail position matches M4 & E3-type weapons ensuring optics and sight compatibility
Accepts standard & enhanced M16-type (Stoner design) components

Features:
Complete Factory LMT 16" MRP CQB Piston-Driven Rifle
MPI Tested barrel & bolt
Factory Test Fired
USGI 1:7 Twist
Chrome Bore & Chamber
T-markings (RAS type)
M4 feed ramps
Torque wrench, 3 Rail Panels Included

Additions:
LWRCI nickel boron trigger parts
PWS enhanced billet buffer tube
PWS FSC556
Magpul Gen2 backup sights
Magpul CTR stock
Magpul Bad Lever
Magpul MOE-K2 grip
Norton ambi safety
Raptor charging handle
B.A.D. Ambi safety
KNS trigger pins

This is an extra rifle for me. It has been sitting in my gun safe for far too long. I've added some nice parts to the rifle that I think are right for it. The rifle really needs nothing. I bought it new and have only fired around 200 rounds through it. I am asking $2000 for it. That's more than fair deal, considering it cost over $2300 and then the added parts. The condition of the rifle is excellent with just light handling marks. Which means nothing really! PM me or email me at: swmatteo@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking. Free shipping to your FFL in the lower 48.

SamM