PDA

View Full Version : M&P VTAC 9mm question

rushca01
02-04-15, 07:28
I have two M&P VTAC 9mm, manufactured 5/12 and the 7/12. I got both of these as a package deal a few years back.

It's my understanding that these have the new universal sear block housing but could benefit from the new slide stop and trigger bar. These are cheap parts and G&R has them in stock. Will it improve the mushy trigger or do I need to add some apex parts? Accuracy has been ok but the barrel fit seems poor as it appears to unlock from battery very easy. Is it worth it to put a little money into them to bring them up to standard or sell and get something different.

jmoney
02-04-15, 18:15
I have two M&P VTAC 9mm, manufactured 5/12 and the 7/12. I got both of these as a package deal a few years back.

It's my understanding that these have the new universal sear block housing but could benefit from the new slide stop and trigger bar. These are cheap parts and G&R has them in stock. Will it improve the mushy trigger or do I need to add some apex parts? Accuracy has been ok but the barrel fit seems poor as it appears to unlock from battery very easy. Is it worth it to put a little money into them to bring them up to standard or sell and get something different.

I put the apex trigger in, and I got a barrel from grant. I would never, ever, get rid of it. If you like the M&P, it is completely worth it.

Avedis
02-04-15, 20:29
put an Apex kit in it and call it a day. you will not be disappointed.

http://www.twobrostactical.com/products/m-p-trigger-forward-set-sear-polymer-trigger-kit