PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Analyst Says Islamic State Having ‘Time of Their Lives’

Amp Mangum
02-04-15, 14:29
Then Peters offered this blunt assessment: “This was better than the best sex they’ve ever had and it’s easier on the goats.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/02/04/fox-news-analyst-says-islamic-state-having-time-of-their-lives-over-pilot-burning-video-then-adds-a-gigantic-slap-in-their-face/

glocktogo
02-04-15, 17:20
Spot on. It's an unspoken fact that conflict draws sociopaths like moths to a flame. Deep down inside, some of these savages may not care one bit about Islam or anything but getting off on their own brutality.

3 AE
02-04-15, 20:09
Spot on. It's an unspoken fact that conflict draws sociopaths like moths to a flame. Deep down inside, some of these savages may not care one bit about Islam or anything but getting off on their own brutality.

Exactly! This brutality goes far beyond any religious teaching. It's pure blood sport. If you're going to take an eye for an eye approach, then you have to be more brutal than your enemy. Make them realize that even though they are willing to become martyrs in the name of Allah, are their families willing to do the same. You exterminate their family tree for every act of barbarism that they participate in. Can I ask our fine young men and women in our military to take on that task? No, of course not. That is a burden no warrior should have to endure in their lifetime, but we have a source of people in huge numbers here in our own backyard that could and probably would do the job. I'm speaking of all the serial killers, murderers, rapists, sociopaths, etc. that we could turn loose on them. We have the animals that are predatory and without conscience would be thrilled to do the task at hand without any remorse. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

An Undocumented Worker
02-04-15, 21:54
Very few of those animals in our backyard would be willing to go up against prey that is well armed and as formidable as they are. Most of those animals go after the weak and undefended.

3 AE
02-05-15, 00:51
The animals' job is not to go after ISIS or any other terrorist. It's to murder the captured family members.

jpmuscle
02-05-15, 01:35
Haaaaaaaa. That was great. Good stuff.

Koshinn
02-05-15, 01:56

I've seen similar comments made regarding many US troops. It must exist on both sides right?

ABNAK
02-05-15, 02:52
I've seen similar comments made regarding many US troops. It must exist on both sides right?

Yeah, 'cause I remember all the videos of our guys beheading non-combatants, setting POW's on fire, etc. Yep, it exists on both sides alright. :rolleyes:

Koshinn
02-05-15, 06:41
Yeah, 'cause I remember all the videos of our guys beheading non-combatants, setting POW's on fire, etc. Yep, it exists on both sides alright. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kandahar_massacre

As a service member myself, I obviously don't consider everyone in a combat MOS a sociopath. Hell, probably 99.99%+ aren't. But human behavior in general, combined with leadership not caring or actually condoning the behavior, and you'd probably get something similar. What would you do to someone that killed dozens of your friends, possibly killed family members, AND absolutely hates everything about your religion and your way of life? If your boss, your peers, and your family don't care what you do, or they even tell you to commit atrocities, I don't find it hard to believe that many people wouldn't do the same.

Hell, people make threats like that about American criminals who rape children. Now what about a foreigner who not only do you have nothing in common with, but is actively against everything you stand for?

I'm not condoning burning someone alive of course. I actually disagree with torture completely, and murdering POWs is way over the line. Even what Jordan did in response is over the line... well one was already on death row so ok, but the other? But brutality and the type of person who joins an armed organization to legally exercise power to bully others or even to kill isn't restricted to those of the Islamic faith.

jpmuscle
02-05-15, 07:01
Pretty sure the point ABNAK was making is that the scales at both sides are not remotely equal with one another.

glocktogo
02-05-15, 09:04

Yes it does. Col. Charlie Askins was a stone killer and pretty unabashed on the subject.

Pretty sure the point ABNAK was making is that the scales at both sides are not remotely equal with one another.

Correct. We have the UCMJ and it's seriously enforced. IS doesn't have that, which is an attractive point for sociopaths. :(