PDA

View Full Version : Sam Harris on Charlie Hebdo

WillBrink
02-07-15, 17:45
I don't know much about Mr Harris, but a buddy sent me this. He does a nice job of calling out the media, left leaning apologists , etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkq5bHe_fA#t=307

MountainRaven
02-07-15, 22:28
Good stuff.

l8apex
02-08-15, 01:34
Excellent topic. Muslims indeed must have a civil war amongst themselves. It's seems that only the ISIS side understands that it is happening. Very few moderates have admitted to the issue.

BoringGuy45
02-08-15, 01:40
I don't particularly care for Sam Harris. He's a very aggressive atheist and a smug, condescending, intellectual snob. He not only hates all religion, he hates atheists who don't hate religious people.

But he is right here; the leftists need to stop apologizing for what these Islamists are doing and actually start opposing them.

SteyrAUG
02-08-15, 01:55
Never heard of the guy, but that is perhaps the most intelligent thing I've seen on the internet so for this year. And it's depressing that such analysis is unique.

WillBrink
02-08-15, 07:12
Never heard of the guy, but that is perhaps the most intelligent thing I've seen on the internet so for this year. And it's depressing that such analysis is unique.

I never heard him either, but seems he's fairly well known once you google fu him.