PDA

View Full Version : RRA M-4 Advice needed

ancaru30
07-04-08, 09:50
New to the M-4 subjet!
Planning to buy a RRA M-4, in a local store they have M-4s ordered through a LE sales program, are any differences between this M-4s sold to Law enforcement and the M-4 entry level sold by RRA to regular custumers?
The sales person told me there are very similar, but did not say which ones are the differences. One more issue….the rifles have an engraved in the lower receiver (right side)“government or law enforcement use only” would I have any legal problem purchasing this rifle? Thanks in advance for any advice!

ANDREW

ZDL
07-04-08, 11:21
New to the M-4 subjet!
Planning to buy a RRA M-4, in a local store they have M-4s ordered through a LE sales program, are any differences between this M-4s sold to Law enforcement and the M-4 entry level sold by RRA to regular custumers?
The sales person told me there are very similar, but did not say which ones are the differences. One more issue….the rifles have an engraved in the lower receiver (right side)“government or law enforcement use only” would I have any legal problem purchasing this rifle? Thanks in advance for any advice!

ANDREW
Start here.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=6642&highlight=chart

ST911
07-04-08, 11:38
New to the M-4 subjet! Planning to buy a RRA M-4, in a local store they have M-4s ordered through a LE sales program, are any differences between this M-4s sold to Law enforcement and the M-4 entry level sold by RRA to regular custumers? The sales person told me there are very similar, but did not say which ones are the differences.

None observed. They perform in like fashion, as well, for better and worse.

No worries on the markings.

Packman73
07-04-08, 12:36
I had a 'M4' RRA marked "For Law Enforcement Only" on the lower. It's the same as any other RRA 'M4'.