PDA

View Full Version : COEXIST artist beaten by Muslims in Paris

Whiskey_Bravo
02-10-15, 12:27
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/french-artists-calls-for-peace-end-in-brutal-beating-by-local-muslims/

LOL, can't coexist with people that would rather you be dead.

Four Muslims in Porte Dorée (the Golden door), a ghetto east of Paris, beat artist Combo after he refused to take down his Coexist street art. Combo suffered a dislocated shoulder, bruises and a black eye.

http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/hk/9dO3E1tyAM9FEJoQjUgzLfLy1j/www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/351x529xcombo-black-eye.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HFWJKFtJ2gpLj85knemK.jpg

Edit: "Auther" is not only misspelled but was supposed to be Artist. Not sure what I was thinking there but I have no idea how to change a title.

Eurodriver
02-10-15, 12:33
People like this exist in our country, and they vote.

I want to laugh, but that makes me sad.

jpmuscle
02-10-15, 12:37
People like this exist in our country, and they vote.

I want to laugh, but that makes me sad.
x2

We need to be nicer, kinder, gentler, and more understanding of radical Islam. It's the only way to find peace..............................................

markm
02-10-15, 13:16
The coexistards should all take a stroll through the desert with ISIS and explain their view to them.

docsherm
02-10-15, 13:32
I have to side with the muslims on this one.....worst of two evils kind of thing......:jester:

Honu
02-10-15, 13:55
kinda reminds me of American History X when norton character goes to prison to find out what the skin heads do to him !

eye opening for sure for the idiots (refuse to call them a victim)

wildcard600
02-10-15, 15:29
Wonder if the theme of his art will change after this.

Averageman
02-10-15, 15:42
I was watching the news about the Boston Marathon bombing and then slipped off to Home Depot to get some hardware. So who do I run in to while leaving the parking lot?
The "Coexist Guy", I stopped my truck and asked him how he thought that was working in Boston today. He walked away and left his Wife behind to stare at me for three seconds.
If you're going to spout that crap expect to be at least questioned on it every time the obvious happens again.

Honu
02-10-15, 17:06
I am sure he will create more art saying how sorry he is for his privilege and what has been done to them in the past and this is just karma from them being so persecuted

Wonder if the theme of his art will change after this.

SteyrAUG
02-10-15, 17:09
Irony -1
Naive world view -0