PDA

View Full Version : interesting Hawaii article about China and Hawaii

Honu
02-10-15, 18:54
http://overpassesforamerica.com/?p=4992

kinda sounds like BS ? but I know there has been talk before about this happening some 3 years ago and a few other times and for sure the activists want a free Hawaii

googled it found a couple of the same article spread around so I kinda think its pure BS :) but again interesting if you are from there to read :)

as it is a MAJOR MAJOR strategic place to hold militarily for our country

Eurodriver
02-10-15, 18:59
About 2 months after getting to Hawaii, I was visiting the Iolani Palance when a bunch of neurotic protesters came in and chained themselves to everything screaming and chanting about independence.

China would be pretty stupid to arm a bunch of old white hippies and fat Hawaiians on food stamps with 50,000+ military on Oahu alone.

SilverBullet432
02-12-15, 23:11
Free Hawaii? I thought it was a "free" US state? :confused:

Honu
02-12-15, 23:50
hahahaha yeah but it has its 3rd world charms :)

what was funny is when some folks would move there could not handle it and would say well I am moving back to the states :)

hmmmmmmm OK

but then when someone asks you how deep do we have to dive to get under the island :) I often think WOW wonder what they do for a living :) and would like to avoid what ever they do

brickboy240
02-13-15, 11:19
I thought Hawaii was just a playground for rich white people.

223to45
02-13-15, 11:26
but then when someone asks you how deep do we have to dive to get under the island :)

Did we have someone from Congress say something to the effect of, "didn't want to put more troops on Guam afraid the island might tip over" ??

Since some of that source was from the evil witch, I wouldn't buy to much in to it.

ra2bach
02-13-15, 13:15
the WTF is strong in this one...

cbx
02-13-15, 14:12
I wish the Chinese would try to invade my state.

I'd be like this guy.

Honu
02-13-15, 15:07
there has been a few times though China has pushed as well as other countries to control the islands ?
from past I do know they tend to talk to the sovereignty people but they realize its a small majority that make a lot of noise and the thing they forget is the US gov is not just going to roll over and give another country the islands :)

I ran into some of those folks before when they were protesting but they did not do much other than make noise etc...

whats sad is the fact it was stolen from the Hawaiians ? but better us than Japan or China cause if they think its bad now boy can you imagine if China or Japan had it I dont think they realize they would have NO rights and not be able to hunt and have homelands and many other things they do now including the squatting they do and so on

Honu
02-13-15, 15:10
yeah :) hahaahahah that was funny and most likely I should have asked the folks if they were gov workers :)

the question I got daily and often more than once was on our way out to Molokini for those that been there they know its right off Maui
so on our way out they look at Maui and ask what island is that ? I say Maui :)
on the way back they look at the island and ask what island is that ? I say Maui there reply hmmm thought it was another island cause it was on the other side on the way out :) hahahahahahahaha

my reply is often you ever notice a store when you go to work and notice on the way back its on the other side :)
usually the red of the burn gets a little more red in the face :)

Did we have someone from Congress say something to the effect of, "didn't want to put more troops on Guam afraid the island might tip over" ??

Since some of that source was from the evil witch, I wouldn't buy to much in to it.

BoringGuy45
02-13-15, 15:14
China making an attempt to claim a U.S. state? Not even Obama could ignore an attempt by a foreign power to take U.S. soil; Congress would unanimously declare war...just like they did last time it happened to Hawaii...

Honu
02-13-15, 15:20
not taking the state but trying to restore the Monarchy to the Hawaiians
but in reality so they could then take it :) hahaha

I can see other countries trying to use them much like our gov uses the %99 idiots as there pawns

China making an attempt to claim a U.S. state? Not even Obama could ignore an attempt by a foreign power to take U.S. soil; Congress would unanimously declare war...just like they did last time it happened to Hawaii...