PDA

View Full Version : Security Guards Kill Armed Man at Obama Food Market

Eurodriver
02-17-15, 07:45
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/2/17/police_security_guar.html

I had no idea they had security guards at this store. I've heard of multiple armed robberies of old white hippies who have shopped there "to help the community", but never any word on security guards until today. Must be new.

And since I've been called racist at least once on this forum for mentioning the Obama Mart (old guys up north think it's a slur...) that is the actual name of the store.

http://www.tampabay.com/resources/images/dti/rendered/2009/04/b4s_obamaexpress0430_66349a_8col.jpg

WillBrink
02-17-15, 07:59
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/2/17/police_security_guar.html

I had no idea they had security guards at this store. I've heard of multiple armed robberies of old white hippies who have shopped there "help the community", but never any word on security guards until today. Must be new.

And since I've been called racist at least once on this forum for mentioning the Obama Mart (old guys up north think it's a slur...) that is the actual name of the store.

You racist bastad! Oh wait...

Eurodriver
02-17-15, 08:08
I tried to PM you, (inbox is full) but I wanted to be clear that wasn't a slam against you. :cool:

WillBrink
02-17-15, 08:25
I tried to PM you, (inbox is full) but I wanted to be clear that wasn't a slam against you. :cool:

Odd, didn't get a notice of full in box per normal. Cleared some space, thanx for alerting me. You're still a lying racist bastad. :big_boss:

Sensei
02-17-15, 09:17
So, if Obama ran a convenience store it would look like...

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-17-15, 09:29
Check out the sign in the window:

Food Max
Your friendly
neighborhood store

Emphasis on 'hood' and not friendly.

And the address in '1400' when it should be '1600'...

And I don't want to hear any racist jokes about that being their stolen bike out front, especially since it is a girls bike.

Big A
02-17-15, 09:41
Check out the sign in the window:

Food Max
Your friendly
neighborhood store

Emphasis on 'hood' and not friendly.

And the address in '1400' when it should be '1600'...

And I don't want to hear any racist jokes about that being their stolen bike out front, especially since it is a girls bike.

Bars on the doors and windows? Check...
Newport cigarette signs? Check...

Abraham
02-17-15, 11:46
Stay out of this neighborhood - check

glocktogo
02-17-15, 12:12
Yeah, but this pales in comparison to all the shootings at the G.W. BUSH meat market. Oh...Wait...

BTW, I can't believe someone named "Jhai-quel Rai-Tez Black" would brandish a firearm in an Obama market... :rolleyes:

Abraham
02-17-15, 13:26
With such a colorful name, I'm inclined to believe him to be one of the Star Wars bar customers...

Alex V
02-17-15, 13:34
"Attention Shoppers: Today's Special, chitlins, CoolAid and Watermellon, half price with your EBT Card."

Oye...

"You know what's sad? Martin Luther King stood for non violence. And I don't care where you are in America, if you're on Martin Luther King Boulevard, there's some violence going down." ~ Chris Rock

ST911
02-17-15, 13:41
Without apparent purpose or direction, and now with racial overtones. Closed.