PDA

View Full Version : Armed Robber's Family Outraged After He Is Shot During His Crime

Amp Mangum
02-17-15, 12:37
You can't make this stuff up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiRYkLdxoXE#t=284

docsherm
02-17-15, 12:50
I had to watch it twice because I thought I heard it wrong the first time......I didn't. Some people are just so stupid it hurts.

Amp Mangum
02-17-15, 13:07
Remember this one? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7f_1399324211

Voodoo_Man
02-17-15, 13:11
Good on the armed citizen for getting involved. The only way this 18 yr old's crime spree would have been stopped was either with a violent confrontation with the police or this type of situation, thankfully he was stopped without anyone else getting injured.

As for his family, your statements are noted and disregarded.

cbx
02-17-15, 13:21
Didn't do nothing and I don't know anything.......... I have an idea, don't be a shitty parent?... Should have minded his own business....yeah, ok.....

Hang with a bad crowd.... Weak. Very weak. Thug life be hard yo....

Hats off to man who ventilated said thug. At least it sounds like the DA is playing for keeps.

Abraham
02-17-15, 13:36
"C'mon, his robbing was a cry for help!"

"Just think of his earning potential being ruined." (I guess being stopped so early in his criminal career makes such a statement make sense...)

The above two idiocies were posted by those commentating about the the thug.

Perhaps, they were being facetious for comedic affect or (most likely) pro-thug.

markm
02-17-15, 14:21
I love how these "moms" let these punks roam free robbing, dealing, etc.... then when they get smoked, they're all collapsing and crying in the street and shit. Gimme a break.

glocktogo
02-17-15, 14:33
I love how these "moms" let these punks roam free robbing, dealing, etc.... then when they get smoked, they're all collapsing and crying in the street and shit. Gimme a break.

Yep, it pegs my IDGAF meter. :(

Rekkr870
02-17-15, 14:34
He didn't get smoked nearly enough, in my opinion.

Eurodriver
02-17-15, 14:58
Good guy sounds black.

At least they can't cry racism.

Iraqgunz
02-17-15, 17:13
18 month old story that was posted before. This isn't Archive.net