PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Knights Armament KAC SR-15 E3 Mod I Upper Receiver

genofromreno
02-20-15, 12:34
Thanks for looking. I can take very DISCREET PayPal (plus 4%), PayPal Gift Option (No fee) (Please make no mention of firearms related parts), or a USPS Money Order. Thanks again for looking and please free to email me (genofromreno@hotmail.com) instead of posting here with any questions. Here are the items I have for sale:

1.[#1604] Knights Armament KAC SR-15 E3 Mod I Upper Receiver. This is an excellent condition, like new condition with only 40 rounds through it. The KAC SR-15 E3 Mod 1 Upper features: KAC E3 Multi-Lug Bolt, KAC Proprietary Mid-Length Gas System, 16” Chrome Lined Cold-Hammer Forged 1:7 Twist 5.56mm NATO Barrel threaded 1/2x28, KAC Tactical Charging Handle, and a KAC URX 3.1 Rifle Length 13.5in P/N: 30326. The E3 operating system is undeniably the most reliable platform in existence. It’s rounded lugs, increased internal mass, and dual ejector springs mitigate stress and failure points common to standard designs. KAC’s Proprietary Mid-Length Gas System is one of the softest shooting recoil impulse systems on the market. The lightweight and battle ready KAC URX 3.1 Rifle Length 13.5in P/N: 30326 also offers 4 Quick Detachment (QD) mounting points on the rail system. The 16” barrel and KAC URX 3.1 Rifle Length 13.5in P/N: 30326 rail make this a very well balanced and maneuverable platform that offers the end-user a variety of mounting solutions for optics, lights, IR lasers, etc. This upper ships as shown and includes the KAC SR-15 E3 BCG and KAC Tactical Charging Handle, no sights included. Again this upper is almost brand new with only 40 rounds fired. This is a killer price if you have been wanting to step up into one of the best rifle platforms available, so grab it now!

Last of the Mod 1 Uppers, no longer in production, if you are not a fan of the keymod system, then this upper is perfect for you as it features the KAC URX 3.1 Rifle Length 13.5in P/N: 30326.

$SOLD shipped

PLEASE DO NOT IM, EMAIL IS BEST