PDA

View Full Version : Obama policy to bring Syrian refugees into US

MBtech
02-22-15, 00:21
An Obama administration plan to allow Syrian refuges into the United States is raising concerns within the intelligence community and on Capitol Hill -- with one GOP House leader calling it a “federally sanctioned welcome party” to potential terrorists.

An estimated 7 million Syrians are seeking refugee status, and 500 have reportedly already been allowed into the U.S.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/22/mccaul-administration-policy-allowing-syrians-onto-us-soil-is-dangerous/

jpmuscle
02-22-15, 00:49
His love for America knows no bounds as usual.

MBtech
02-22-15, 01:33
House Republicans are concerned about members of The Islamic State infiltrating the refugee system and getting on American soil. Hmm? Ya think?

Honu
02-22-15, 02:23
come on what can go wrong :)

I swear every day I just cant believe what is happening and now I truly know what helpless feels like

MBtech
02-22-15, 03:19
“Most of (the refugees) are women and children, but there are male actors that concern me,” he said. “This would be a federally sanctioned welcome party, if you will, to potential terrorists in the United States.”

Newsflash, these people sacrifice women and children for dirty work and don't think twice about it. Be that gullible to think oh it's a woman or child, it's OK not a "male actor" ?? A woman is just as capable of strapping a bomb on and blowing herself up just as much as all the other sick ****s

Honu
02-22-15, 03:37
there women and children have also carried out dirty work and some of them are happy to do so

any of those countries that harbor terrorist should be shut off %100

MBtech
02-22-15, 03:50
Kind of defeats the purpose of Homeland Security if they are given an invitation to come on over.:neo:

Honu
02-22-15, 04:48
homeland security are brown shirts to do the pres deeds
they are there to make sure the Americans that love this country and its freedoms are kept in check

MBtech
02-22-15, 05:04
homeland security are brown shirts to do the pres deeds
they are there to make sure the Americans that love this country and its freedoms are kept in check

Yes they are

Mjolnir
02-22-15, 07:31
They'd also be stupid in some respects to come to the country that destroyed theirs....

Talk about an f'd up world... Does he expect them to suddenly have "much love for" us now that they're here????

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

docsherm
02-22-15, 10:28
They'd also be stupid in some respects to come to the country that destroyed theirs....

Talk about an f'd up world... Does he expect them to suddenly have "much love for" us now that they're here????

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

I expect them to have " as much love " for the US as he does......but that is not saying much.

glocktogo
02-22-15, 12:09
http://www.skeptinerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/stupid_it_burns.jpg

3 AE
02-22-15, 12:45
Jeez guys, You're not seeing their logic. The Administration has it figured out. To eliminate the threat of hostage taking of do-gooders in Syria and other Middle East Shitholes, we bring the Syrian refugees here. It's for our own protection. By having a possible terrorist cell next door, me and my neighbors can keep a better eye on them. Keep track of their daily routines, who they socialize with, etc. At least that justifies my investment in weapons, ammo, gear, training classes, etc.! :jester:

Honu
02-22-15, 18:37
Or they can then come down on you for being islamaphobic neighbor who can't get along with them

Gives them more reason to crack down on white racist who don't like terrorists

3 AE
02-22-15, 18:53
That's why I keep a copy of the Quran in the house, just in case they should ask! :D

MBtech
02-22-15, 20:05
A fellow M4C member that does not have enough posts for discussion in GD sent me a PM to share on the thread topic.

I think 7 million is an astonishing number. As of 2013 the population of Syria is 22.85 million potential terrorists 7 mill, is just shy of one third of their entire population. To put that in perspective Israels population is just over 8 million. This should frighten every last person who values America at home or abroad.

OH58D
02-22-15, 21:14
Here in the Southwest, in my case New Mexico, DHS/Border Patrol has these permanent and temporary checkpoints up to 100 air miles from the actual border. You've seen the Youtube videos of people defying to answer the citizenship question when being stopped at these checkpoints. I figure the next time I roll up to one of these places and the Border Patrol guy asks me if I'm an American Citizen, I'll just reply: "Does it really matter anymore?"