PDA

View Full Version : Texas mom held gun to 14-year-old girl's head

MBtech
02-27-15, 13:02
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4083836077001/texas-mom-held-gun-to-14-year-old-girls-head/?#sp=show-clips

Wow.. just wow

Texas mother pulls a gun on 14-year-old girl who was fighting her daughter over a boy.

26 Inf
02-27-15, 13:24
Wow.....look at what every kid in the background is doing - watching it through their cell phone as they record it. Psychologically they've disengaged themselves from the immediacy of the event. No wonder no one intervenes.

My experience has been that girl schoolyard fights are usually waaaay more vicious than male schoolyard fights. Girl on the bottom was fixing to be pounded bad.

Eurodriver
02-27-15, 14:53
Geraldo - what a douchebag.

MBtech
02-27-15, 14:55
Yea, it was just NFC entertainment for them. Mom saves the day with an "unloaded" gun?? What the hell is the point of carrying an unloaded gun?

Another dimwit making it worse for responsible gun owners.

docsherm
02-27-15, 14:59

That sums this whole thing up.

I would have not even blinked if the mom would have pistol whipped the girl on top but pointing it at her head? Really?

MBtech
02-27-15, 15:04

True.

Eurodriver
02-27-15, 15:35
I would have not even blinked if the mom would have pistol whipped the girl on top but pointing it at her head? Really?

Yeah. "Execution style" makes for a great pic...

Mom - what a dumbass

I wonder what the rules are on that, though? You come out and see your daughter getting a beat down in a defensive position, and you (mom) come out and hit the girl upside the head with your pistol grip (i.e. your hands are on the barrel) in order to defend your daughter. Of course you'll get arrested, but a competent defense attorney should be able to articulate you were using non-lethal force to defend your daughter from a forcible felony.

Campbell
02-27-15, 17:34
Geraldo - what a douchnozzle.

bag is just being too kind.:)

MBtech
02-27-15, 18:59
Yeah. "Execution style" makes for a great pic...

Mom - what a dumbass

I wonder what the rules are on that, though? You come out and see your daughter getting a beat down in a defensive position, and you (mom) come out and hit the girl upside the head with your pistol grip (i.e. your hands are on the barrel) in order to defend your daughter. Of course you'll get arrested, but a competent defense attorney should be able to articulate you were using non-lethal force to defend your daughter from a forcible felony.

I'm curious as to how that would play out myself. I don't know about other parents but if I'm standing there watching one of my kids getting hurt I'm going to charge like a raging ****ing bull and step in. My wife would do the same. Pulling a gun on an unarmed minor is just plain stupid loaded or not.

Sorry for Geraldo, I'm no fan of his either.

ETA: This also goes along with the classic dumbass phrase "I thought it was unloaded"

SteyrAUG
02-28-15, 13:53
At least it was not in Florida.

Averageman
02-28-15, 14:11
Sorry Florida, we got this one.
You can taken 'em out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the Trailer Park out of them.

Moose-Knuckle
03-01-15, 00:48
LOL, here cheerleader mom's get caught up in murder for hire schemes nothing is off limits when it comes to their darling little princess!!!

SOWT
03-02-15, 12:37
Geraldo can be so clueless.

Did the mom try to break it up without pulling the gun? If so she may beat the charge; if she pulled the weapon as her first course of action then she should plan on visiting the big house soon.

He talks about weapons on school property, but is clueless in regards to TX law. Were they fighting behind a school, next to, in front of, etc determines if the mother illegally carried onto school grounds. Was/is the mother a TX CHL holder? If not she gets additional charges added.

I predict a plea bargain in the near future, with a Civil filing shortly after that.

MBtech
03-03-15, 22:54
It's a 14 year old kid and a big butch lookin mom. From what I read it took place at a park across from the school. Gun should have never been drawn, the kids were not armed. Ever see the movie "Waterboy" when Momma charges Daddy at the end of the movie? Far more appropriate in this kind of situation. Gun wasn't loaded she claims. What happened to treat every gun like it's loaded? These kind of ****tards piss me off so bad when it comes to gun rights and what responsible gun owners have to try and stand up for.