PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service?

tr1290
07-07-08, 14:19
I am considering buying a rifle from Ed Brown, GAP or TBA and I am wondering which manufacturer has the best customer service.

PRGGodfather
07-07-08, 14:48
I called George to do a Badger DBM inletting job on my LTR. He said it would be done in a week.

The stock shipped out on Monday and came back to me that Friday.

When George says it takes a week, he really means it.

JBRIII
07-07-08, 15:29
GAP is doing an AR-10 build for me and George has taken the time to answer all of my inquiries and has given me solid advice. I can't wait to get it in my hands.

CarlosDJackal
07-07-08, 17:24
I've only dealt with IBA so I could not provide any relevant input to the poll itself. But FWIW, I thought their Customer Service was awesome. I had ordered a scope (quite a few years ago) and they let me know that it's on back order and that they were maintaining a queue based on when the order was placed. When they got a shipment of the item in, they went right down the queue until all the items on-hand were spoken for.

03humpalot
07-09-08, 06:37
I have only personaly dealt with GAP, the 2 firesticks i own have had no issues and during the ordering process everything went smoothly.

I have 3 former Team Mates that ordered IBA rifles a few years back and they reported no issues during the process either FWIW.