PDA

View Full Version : Russians Diss BHO (Greatest video on the entire internet ever)

Outlander Systems
03-01-15, 17:51
Watch as his royal highness gets dissed. Again. And again. And again.

Greatest video on the inter...Obamanet!

http://youtu.be/PWdcDKDxhJo

FlyingHunter
03-01-15, 18:08
Awesome

MBtech
03-01-15, 18:23
:lol: haha! great! No translation or captions needed there, whatever the hell she said I agree with her sign language! :lol:

Mauser KAR98K
03-01-15, 18:24
I wish our media would give him the finger.

militarymoron
03-01-15, 20:53
Was Obama introducing the guys in line by name to the guy shaking their hands, or holding out his hand to be shaken as well?

Wake27
03-01-15, 21:23
Was Obama introducing the guys in line by name to the guy shaking their hands, or holding out his hand to be shaken as well?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It really does look like he's just gesturing while introducing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironman8
03-01-15, 21:39

This is a fairly old video...and as much as I'd like to jump on the "BHO got dissed" bandwagon, I'm pretty sure this is what he was doing.

Remember, these guys are politicians. They can smile in your face and shake your hand without having to like you at all.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
03-01-15, 22:06
I suppose I can't revel in our enemy's hatred of the office of the President. I hate the man, but I won't cheer as they disrespect us.

Honu
03-01-15, 22:32
old video from what I read he was introducing the people as in a gesture

and I cant stand the guy :) but it does look like that when you think about it like a introduction to shake hands with this person now

but his bowing videos are real and are a Huge disgrace as he is the one that bowed

Trajan
03-01-15, 22:35
Look who is the Russian President. It's prior to May 2012....

MountainRaven
03-01-15, 23:00
I suppose I can't revel in our enemy's hatred of the office of the President. I hate the man, but I won't cheer as they disrespect us.

This.

Some people are so far gone in their hatred of Hussein that I sometimes think that if the Russians invaded... they'd support the Russians.

SteyrAUG
03-01-15, 23:22
This.

Some people are so far gone in their hatred of Hussein that I sometimes think that if the Russians invaded... they'd support the Russians.

I don't think that is the case. But I don't imagine any Americans jumping in front of bullets fired at the President. It's very easy to love our country but hate our government and / or the President. Only the true communists (cough....cough....DEMOCRATS) would actually support the Russians if they invaded.

Most of us hate Obama because we love our country and he so clearly does not.

Outlander Systems
03-02-15, 07:44
I don't think that is the case. But I don't imagine any Americans jumping in front of bullets fired at the President. It's very easy to love our country but hate our government and / or the President. Only the true communists (cough....cough....DEMOCRATS) would actually support the Russians if they invaded.

This.

MBtech
03-02-15, 07:50

Agreed well said

cbx
03-02-15, 09:37
Oh my, that was fantastic! What a great way to start the week. I'll definitely pass that one along, thanks for sharing.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-02-15, 17:52
Fredo Corleone was still a Corleone, and no one, not even Mo Green, gets to slap around someone in the family in public ;)

Dimitri? What was that Putin fluffers name? It's kind of like when my kids teachers try to talk to me about the kids. I give them that blank look and tell them that they are going to have to talk to my wife anyways. I'm not in charge and I'm not even trusted to carry messages. Teachers pinning notes to me in 1977 is about as useful as I have ever been- and that exceeded that guys use level.