PDA

View Full Version : My newest SBR

Robb Jensen
09-26-06, 07:25
This is my mutt 11.5" SBR that was approved a few weeks ago.

Specs:
RRA lower, CMT upper (w/M4 ramps), DMPS LPK, RRA carrier, CMT bolt, RRA CH, LMT stock & tube, Larue BUIS, CMT hanguards, CQD sling plate, Magpul MIAD grip and triggerguard, Enidine buffer and Brownells CS spring.

M1Sales 1x9 bbl (WECSOG M4 ramped and neck and throat 5.56 reamed w/Christiansen reamer by me)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/gunpics/21.jpg

USMC03
09-26-06, 07:37
Beautiful Blaster, well executed!!!

Bulldog1967
09-26-06, 08:35
Nice...needs a krink brake !

SuicideHz
09-26-06, 10:43
Nice! Why so WECSOG though, no offense? Cheap parts build perhaps?

Robb Jensen
09-27-06, 06:12
Nice! Why so WECSOG though, no offense? Cheap parts build perhaps?

I said WECSOG because I had to widen and extend the feed ramps with the careful use of the evil Dremel to match the receiver. The only 'cheap' part is the bbl, it shoots 55gr AE into about 1" off the bench at 50yds using the irons and it's been 100% reliable. So cheap is a relative term. YMMV.

I had half of the parts already just laying around, I got the bbl for almost nothing. So the entire build cost me about $450 out of pocket (which includes the tax stamp). :D

Voodoochild
09-27-06, 07:51
Interesting!!

SuicideHz
09-27-06, 09:32
I said WECSOG because I had to widen and extend the feed ramps with the careful use of the evil Dremel to match the receiver. The only 'cheap' part is the bbl, it shoots 55gr AE into about 1" off the bench at 50yds using the irons and it's been 100% reliable. So cheap is a relative term. YMMV.

I had half of the parts already just laying around, I got the bbl for almost nothing. So the entire build cost me about $450 out of pocket (which includes the tax stamp). :D

Yep, that's what I meant and I'm sorry if I came off sounding even a little condescending.

I figured that was a collection of existing parts and a few new ones.

I wish I had enough old parts to do that!