PDA

View Full Version : A Vid to offend Muslims

WillBrink
03-02-15, 14:21
Pat Condell (Who I know little about but his vids seem very popular) on offending Muslims. It's focused mostly on Muslims in the UK, but we are
not much different in the US. Anyone confirm what he says about burning a Koran vs a Bible? If true, WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhjvoJatKOY#t=145

Honu
03-02-15, 17:03
from my family on that side of the pond I understand the burning thing is true but we know how the real truth can get buried so I have heard yes its true but I really dont know %100
also in Canada certain parts of the bible are now hate speech but not for the quran ? go figure that out !

the ones that got out of England and moved to Canada are so glad they are not in England anymore and when they go back to visit they cant believe what its turned into and what its like

I wish we would do like other groups demand some kinda restitution for the piracy and slavery of our people they did for so long and hold them to it ;)

HD1911
03-02-15, 17:39
Awesome. Someone with a spine, willing to call a spade a spade.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
03-03-15, 03:25
I actually thought that was rather tame and sensible...

Voodoo_Man
03-03-15, 07:56
I actually thought that was rather tame and sensible...

I think its his accent, its soothingly non-confrontational.

SteyrAUG
03-03-15, 14:12
His use of logic and reason will only offend the kind of muslims he is describing.

WillBrink
03-03-15, 16:31
His use of logic and reason will only offend them kind of muslims he is describing.

Who are incapable of using either like all zealots, sociopaths, and religious extremists.