PDA

View Full Version : BZ to LaRue Tactical

sevenhelmet
03-03-15, 15:24
Got my LT-104 optic mount in the mail today (Got a Post Office "Sorry we missed you" notice for the scope too, so I can't pick it up until tomorrow- dang it.)

In the box, was surprised to find more vendor bonus items for a single-item purchase than I think I've ever seen:

-2 bumper stickers ("God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers" and "Extremely Right Wing")
-A bottle opener shaped like an Armadillo- looks to be made out of billet aluminum and anodized
-3 pocket copies of the Constitution- for setting those danged left wingers straight
-A pocket-sized catalog, for my "Shootin' Buddy"
-And the coup de grace, a 7 oz. shaker of "Dillo Dust" dry rub

Thanks LaRue for the bonus gear, especially the dry rub! Man, I miss Texas...

That was my first experience ordering directly from LaRue, and it was a good one! Now I can't wait to mount the scope after picking it up tomorrow and celebrate with some dry rub grilling. :D

Toecheese
03-03-15, 16:03
Big BZ from LaRue....I thought BCM was the swag masters!

Plasman
03-03-15, 16:39
What? You didn't get their super-duper paint mixer?

Yeah that one had me scratching my head last time I ordered from them lol.

Uprange41
03-03-15, 17:00
I have a couple paint mixers... It's nice, but I didn't really know what to do with it lol.

MBtech
03-03-15, 17:12
Very cool, I'll be getting a QD bi-pod mount in the near future which will be my first purchase from them.

docsherm
03-03-15, 17:45
I have a couple paint mixers... It's nice, but I didn't really know what to do with it lol.

It is not for paint..........

Uprange41
03-03-15, 17:47
It is not for paint..........
What's it for?

Kain
03-03-15, 18:00
Between BCM, Larue, and SKD I think I have enough stickers to cover an entire side of one of my gun safes with a solid smattering of Magpul and Surefire stickers and a couple from Brownells too. There are a number of companies out there that do throw in a good deal of swag really, BCM just gets the most shout outs here because everyone is buying their uppers. I know I've got more than a few sets of their posters ;) But again others do thrown in swag too.

jpmuscle
03-03-15, 18:05
What's it for?
Giant margaritas

controlledpairs2
03-03-15, 18:09
Giant margaritas

Lol nice

Uprange41
03-03-15, 19:14
Giant margaritas
I just pour each ingredient in my mouth and swish. I thought everyone did that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dentron
03-03-15, 20:38
I don't really get the mixer either. But hey, they probably gave me more than the last item I bought was worth in swag.

StingerDan
03-03-15, 21:20
They threw in a hat on my last order, great down to earth people to deal with on the phone also.