PDA

View Full Version : Holy God...The Most Awesome Display Of Martial Skill And Weaponry You Will Ever See..

SteyrAUG
03-07-15, 01:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dKwHOfd2dk

VIP3R 237
03-07-15, 01:47
Hahaha! At least the Two Steps from Hell soundtrack was nice.

SteyrAUG
03-07-15, 03:19
Hahaha! At least the Two Steps from Hell soundtrack was nice.

I nearly pissed myself when he was in the ninja hood. Then he went ninja hood with camo shit in it. That was almost as brilliant as performing a "noto" while looking at it, which kind of defeats the purpose of knowing how to perform a "noto." Not that he actually did it very well or at all.

Then there is the whole thing about cutting up water bottles as if it requires any actual level of skill at all. Clearly Samurai Sugarcookie is serious business.

Inkslinger
03-07-15, 06:55
Yet still unable to cut his calorie intake in half.

jpmuscle
03-07-15, 07:02
Yet still unable to cut his calorie intake in half.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/07/b36eb347962b7781bc0f3b9f64cd525a.jpg

Zing!

jet66
03-07-15, 07:05
Is this what they mean when they talk about 'wet work?'

TXBK
03-07-15, 07:58
At least he crawled out of his lair, and got outside for some physical activity. However, there are some children in third-world countries that would take that katana to him for what he is wastefully doing to that packaged tap water.

jmoney
03-07-15, 10:25
Why does he hate bottled water so much?

Sensei
03-07-15, 10:26
At least he crawled out of his lair, and got outside for some physical activity. However, there are some children in third-world countries that would take that katana to him for what he is wastefully doing to that packaged tap water.

And we wonder why so many people hate Americans

jmoney
03-07-15, 10:27
Tosh.0 did a web redemption on this guy a awhile back.

http://tosh.cc.com/video-clips/ewcs1i/extended-interview---fat-bottle-ninja-s-web-redemption---uncensored

Mauser KAR98K
03-07-15, 10:38
Just think, we can't get .22lr and 5.56 because of some of these guys.

docsherm
03-07-15, 11:29

http://tosh.cc.com/video-clips/ewcs1i/extended-interview---fat-bottle-ninja-s-web-redemption---uncensored

That was even funnier then his Ninja video... :lol:

MBtech
03-07-15, 12:02
I think I just wet myself :lol: I bet he watches a lot of Beverly Hills Ninja!

Outlander Systems
03-07-15, 12:19
#neckbeard

militarymoron
03-07-15, 12:51
That was even funnier then his Ninja video... :lol:

that it was. i thought the questions and answers were surprisingly honest which made it even funnier.

TXBK
03-07-15, 13:38

I stand corrected. He crawled out of his dungeon, and got some physical activity which he despises.

And that folks is the face of our future single-payer health care system. Too bad for me, he will get a new heart before I get the new back that I will need to carry this dungeon-dwelling, gamer and all his ilk for 30 someodd more years.

hatidua
03-07-15, 13:59
I don't know enough about knives-vs-water bottles to judge his technique but from the looks of his form I suspect he'd do really well in one of those timed eating contests!

RIDE
03-07-15, 14:18
Seeing the thread title I assumed I would see video with some insane jumping and flipping.

Upon seeing the first frame of the video I immediately knew....

There will be NO jumping here.

VIP3R 237
03-07-15, 14:30
He could join the Cold Steel crowd in their next video!

MBtech
03-07-15, 14:34
He could join the Cold Steel crowd in their next video!

He could also join weight watchers, or try out for "The Biggest Loser" :jester:

LowSpeed_HighDrag
03-07-15, 18:20
I love Steyr's youtube channel!

lunchbox
03-07-15, 18:26
Style alone isn't enough http://youtu.be/qGk1iAXSrkk

TXBK
03-07-15, 18:30
I love Steyr's youtube channel!

With the addition of the Fat Ninja to Steyr's Dojo, he could quite possibly challenge Sulsa Do Corps for intergalactic domination.

TXBK
03-07-15, 18:43
Style alone isn't enough http://youtu.be/qGk1iAXSrkk

Awesome dancer....terrible fighter.

MountainRaven
03-07-15, 20:48
I stand corrected. He crawled out of his dungeon, and got some physical activity which he despises.

And that folks is the face of our future single-payer health care system. Too bad for me, he will get a new heart before I get the new back that I will need to carry this dungeon-dwelling, gamer and all his ilk for 30 someodd more years.

I would hazard that he doesn't hate physical activity, so much as he has never done it before.

TXBK
03-08-15, 06:08
I would hazard that he doesn't hate physical activity, so much as he has never done it before.

Actually, in his interview with Tosh he says (and I quote), "I love food...I love gaming...I hate exercise."

On a side note, I tried to be a Cutco salesman when I was in college. They are awesome knives, but everyone that I sold them to ended up going to the emergency room with knife wounds. My mother stabbed a Petite Chef through the meaty part of her hand between her thumb and index finger trying to split frozen hamburger patties. I didn't like calling up strangers to stuff product down their throats. Sales just wasn't for me. I only sold them to people I knew, but when the word got out about all of the injuries and trips to the emergency room, it put a hurting on my ability to sale a couple knives for a few hundred dollars. I still have my sales set, and they are still awesome after 13 years. My wife loves them, but she ain't getting my Cutco knives if we ever get divorced.

jpmuscle
03-08-15, 10:38
Idk, if you get divorced maybe she SHOULD get them.

Abraham
03-08-15, 13:22
I admire Porky's steely eyed glare.

Cincinnatus
03-08-15, 13:44
I don't know what you guys are talking about, this man was a blur of speed and surgical skill.
Move over Jet Li, Wet "I-never-met-a-taco-I-didn't-like" Li is in town.
If you are a water bottle, beware, the pug man with the "WillKeithian" accent WILL find you...

MountainRaven
03-08-15, 14:53
Actually, in his interview with Tosh he says (and I quote), "I love food...I love gaming...I hate exercise."

As a former fatbody, I can tell you that I hated exercise. I hated exercise because it was difficult for me to do. Spending a couple minutes running to be rewarded with sore legs, a sore side, and huffing and puffing so badly you think you're going to suffocate while your heart is beating in your head so loudly you swear you're having a heart attack, on top of being hot and sweaty and maybe throwing up... it's really not pleasant. Not that I was ever as heavy as our New Jersey ninja, here.

As you lose weight, though, as you build up your endurance, exercise becomes fun and you start to like it. Maybe not all of it, maybe not all of the time. But enough that you don't usually need to struggle with the thought of whether you're going to exercise or take the day off on the couch to play video games.

dwhitehorne
03-09-15, 03:00
Kind of reminded me of Kung Fu Panda. At least his sword is sharp. David

PD Sgt.
03-09-15, 12:43
"As quickly as you can, snatch the twinkie from my hand..."