PDA

View Full Version : Black Panthers Call For Killing of Police During SXSW - March 16, 2015

7.62NATO
03-17-15, 20:17
Black Panthers march downtown Austin, TX during SXSW chanting slogans supporting killing cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y#t=87

I spotted quite a few shotguns, a hi-point (of course), an SKS, AKs, and ARs.

sevenhelmet
03-17-15, 20:20
How can people possibly think that killing police will solve anything?

black22rifle
03-17-15, 20:58
That was comical.

Jellybean
03-17-15, 21:25
So who else wants to go marching up an' down the avenue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucgU2DJlBiw

I know, totally unprofessional... .
But that's the first thing that went through my head...

MountainRaven
03-17-15, 21:43
So who else wants to go marching up an' down the avenue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucgU2DJlBiw

I know, totally unprofessional... .
But that's the first thing that went through my head...

More entertaining than the OP's video. But not by a lot. ;)

Anybody know why we should care what a dozen or so folks with guns think? I mean, do we care when hundreds of people who are unarmed chant basically the same things?

Sensei
03-17-15, 22:11
I think that it is more than just "a dozen or so folks with guns" out there who hate cops and white people. Call me crazy, but something tells me that the sentiments in that video are mainstream in urban neighborhoods across the U.S.

Mauser KAR98K
03-17-15, 22:35
So that is why it took my half an hour at mid-day to go through Austin. What is SXSW?

And yes we need to be concerned with this.

SteyrAUG
03-18-15, 02:33
Aren't we glad we elected Obama and that the race issue was resolved by simply having a "black President" as we were promised would happen.

Seems to me the BPP is a racist hate group advocated acts of terrorism and violence and should be treated accordingly.

SkiDevil
03-18-15, 03:37
Every time I see these Black Panther dickheads, I always think of the scene in Forest Gump where he is invited to the BP party. Cracks me up, what a bunch of clowns.

https://youtu.be/KnpnYAId6dU

Alex V
03-18-15, 07:10
Wonder what would happen if people marched advocating the killing of black panthers. Not the really pretty cats...

What is SXSW?

South by South-West Music/Film Festival

prdubi
03-18-15, 07:10
communist clowns

Double3
03-18-15, 07:34
Nothing to see here.

williejc
03-18-15, 07:43
Austin needs one of these parades at least once a week.

Abraham
03-18-15, 11:57
Austin: The San Francisco of Texas

TAZ
03-18-15, 13:59
Damn where is that drunk driver from last year. Seems like a perfect opportunity to show some forgiveness and let him go. ... For a few hours.

Averageman
03-18-15, 14:16
I'm just not understanding how this is necessary.
I'm sorry, but I'm just not seeing the oppression they are protesting. This isn't the 1950's or '60's, the laws have been written, they are enforced. We've bent over backwards so much to level the playing field it's now being tilted in the other direction. Let's face it, today if you want to succeed her in the United States, race isn't going to be what holds you back.
What will hold you back though is Culture. Culture is going to be the deciding factor, the culture of hard work and success isn't paved for you by the minions of the FSA. Its paved by your own hard work and the decision to excel.
These guys don't get it, instead of wasting your time marching and bitching about how Whitey's are holding you back, maybe having a job, starting a business or organizing your time so you can go to school and work would be a better investment.

Or you can just carry an SKS and look like some sort of 1965 Huey Newton throw back and make an ass out of yourself.

sevenhelmet
03-18-15, 14:20
Way I see it, peeps in the 'hood are holding each other down. When Ferguson blew up, I had a long talk with a friend who grew up without very much in a place where movements like that originate, and the general attitude when he talked about college, military commission, etc. was "What? You think you're better than the rest of us?" He finally had to ignore it and get out at the first opportunity in order to succeed. Since then, he's visited home and been called an "Uncle Tom", told he "isn't black enough" (he is of mixed ethnicity) and worse. Success for him meant cutting ties with the community he grew up with, because career success is something they seem to regard as selling yourself out to "the man".

TAZ
03-18-15, 17:13
Way I see it, peeps in the 'hood are holding each other down. When Ferguson blew up, I had a long talk with a friend who grew up without very much in a place where movements like that originate, and the general attitude when he talked about college, military commission, etc. was "What? You think you're better than the rest of us?" He finally had to ignore it and get out at the first opportunity in order to succeed. Since then, he's visited home and been called an "Uncle Tom", told he "isn't black enough" (he is of mixed ethnicity) and worse. Success for him meant cutting ties with the community he grew up with, because career success is something they seem to regard as selling yourself out to "the man".

1+ there was a time not very long ago when outside influences hampered a minoritie's ability to succeed simply on his or her own merit. Many of those wrongs (not all) have been righted via legislation. Right now it's the internal influences that kill ones ability to prosper. Be that culture or family there is NO amount of external change that can right that ship.

HD1911
03-18-15, 17:22
Pretty ****ing sad this thread doesn't have as much hate in it as the Open Carry Activist in Michigan.

THCDDM4
03-18-15, 17:46
Pretty ****ing sad this thread doesn't have as much hate in it as the Open Carry Activist in Michigan.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

These idiots are calling for murder of whites and cops, people just kind of scoff them off and make jokes.

The OC Incident albeit idiotic to a certain extent; was for the right reasons, not hateful and for good not evil; everyone ****ing unloads on them.

Seems the leftist statist assholes stick together to the point of it being rediculius. We eat each other up from within.

SteyrAUG
03-18-15, 18:02

X ring.

jpmuscle
03-18-15, 18:02
Anyone recall the Sig brace thread too? Good god

Mauser KAR98K
03-18-15, 18:08

The big "****ing" difference is smart gun owners know that during a time when the ripples of a few school shootings are still felt that it is just bad class and image to start walking around a school with EBRs. It does nothing but scare the soccer mom's and neutral people on the gun issue to the other side, where open carting of anything can be banned.

Black Panthers are known for this, it's their MO, and generally expected from them. And people know that while FBHO and Holder are in office, nothing will he done to their armed base.

sevenhelmet
03-18-15, 18:10
You make a good point. My theory is that folks might react more strongly to the OCT methods because they feel the group will incite more immediate action against our 2A rights, but the BPP isn't taken seriously as an immediate threat. While I don't see the BPP itself as a serious threat (at least not yet), the underlying cause certainly is. Black hatred and white guilt need to be discouraged and pushed out of the spotlight, this crap has already set back race relations decades.

It's just sad that the boys in the hood are calling for LEO and whites to be killed, but M855 and AR-15s are the "cop killers" that politicians come after.

gun71530
03-18-15, 18:15
The Black Panthers are delusional race baiting idiots.

six8
03-18-15, 18:18
Unacceptable...

Voodoochild.

SteyrAUG
03-18-15, 18:20
Anyone recall the Sig brace thread too? Good god

I don't think anyone "hates" gun owners with SIG brace firearms (ok one guy hates them), most of us just feel it's a bad idea to make them in calibers that haven't really existed before in handguns because of the provisions of the 1968 GCA.

If we got rid of the 1968 GCA then I'd be fine with people making .50 BMG handguns with SIG braces. I wouldn't care. And it isn't the SIG brace so much is the fact that the psuedo SBR drew ATF attention to what was technically an AR handgun.

Caeser25
03-18-15, 18:58

It's the same empty threats year after year.

SteyrAUG
03-18-15, 19:45
It's the same empty threats year after year.

Until somebody actually does something, like ambush a couple cops in NY.

Mauser KAR98K
03-18-15, 20:44
You know, instead of gripping and calling out the double standard that we do not have the means to control (i.e. the narrative), we should just mention how much ammo we bought, or training we attended, or took someone to the range. I a much worse time in this country is approaching with limited avenues to diverge it from, so the best thing we can do is prepare for the worst while still fight to put the breaks on this coming train wreck.

jmoney
03-18-15, 20:49
Aren't we glad we elected Obama and that the race issue was resolved by simply having a "black President" as we were promised would happen.

Seems to me the BPP is a racist hate group advocated acts of terrorism and violence and should be treated accordingly.

They are a racist hate group. Many of their members are also starting to become part of the sovereign citizen movement, based off the moronic reasoning of people like this http://rvbeypublications.com.

they are being closely monitored and a few of their members were caught attempting to blow up buildings in the north during the fergidishu uprising

jpmuscle
03-18-15, 20:56
If POTUS had sons...... Is all I can think of.

MountainRaven
03-18-15, 21:05
I understand why I ought to care about thousands of Muslims marching down the street calling for, "Death to the infidel."

I understand why I ought to care about thousands of people marching down the street chanting, "Black lives matter."

I understand why I ought to care about a couple guys open-carrying guns, trying to walk into schools so they can call cops (and anybody else who isn't comfortable with them carrying guns in the open around) jackbooted fascist pigs.

I understand why I should care that a hundred or so white guys think it's brilliant to get in an armed stand off with the federal government over a fat rancher illegally grazing his cattle.

I don't care about a couple dozen white guys in crappy knock-off Wehrmacht uniforms and jack boots chanting, "White Power!" I don't care about a couple dozen guys in white robes burning crosses in the middle of nowhere (unless it starts a forest fire).

So why should I care about a couple dozen black guys (and a couple white chicks) parading around chanting, "Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!"?

If this were the Aryan Brotherhood - in the same numbers, with the same types of weapons, chanting (more or less) similar things, in the same place - I doubt it would have even been posted here.

Jellybean
03-18-15, 22:19

Well, to be fair, there's a difference between willful stupidity and blind stupidity. Bunch of OC activists who SHOULD know better walk into a [insert place]? Willfully stupid. Bunch of follow the leader wannabes chanting stupid shit? Blind stupidity. You can rant at willfully stupid folks and hope for change, blindly stupid folk, all you can do is shake your head and drive on. The uber-militaristic attitude coupled with the likelihood that they'd have a slim chance of fighting their way out of a paper sack WITH their weapon just adds to the facepalmery of it all, not to mention the hypocrisy of the whole situation.

If this were the Aryan Brotherhood - in the same numbers, with the same types of weapons, chanting (more or less) similar things, in the same place - I doubt it would have even been posted here.

I bet it would have....
Come on- like anyone here would pass on the chance to post up a video of tacticool wannabe goons spouting gibberish like that. I think it's been more than proven- you do dumb things, you get a thread in GD... :laugh:
Unless it's just because this board is so overloaded with whiteys we just can't help our racist tendencies... :rolleyes:

MountainRaven
03-18-15, 22:49
I bet it would have....
Come on- like anyone here would pass on the chance to post up a video of tacticool wannabe goons spouting gibberish like that. I think it's been more than proven- you do dumb things, you get a thread in GD... :laugh:
Unless it's just because this board is so overloaded with whiteys we just can't help our racist tendencies... :rolleyes:

Well, since you brought it up, here's my opinion about racism, in a catchy song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM

(I've never heard it as, "Polish people", though, it has always been, "Polacks".)

Boba Fett v2
03-19-15, 00:11
SMH... Attention whore ass clowns.

SteyrAUG
03-19-15, 00:41

If the AB had an ARMED protest they'd all be quickly arrested don't kid yourself. The American Nazi Party, the KKK, Aryan Nations and the like have never been armed during a protest or demonstration on public property.

Additionally, when was the last time the AB, AN, KKK, etc. was at a polling place intimidating voters? 50 years ago? For the BP's it was during the last election.

There is a huge double standard at play here. If the BP's were treated exactly like the AB, AN, KKK, etc. THEN there wouldn't be anything to talk about. But that isn't the case.

Moose-Knuckle
03-19-15, 02:47
If the AB had an ARMED protest they'd all be quickly arrested don't kid yourself. The American Nazi Party, the KKK, Aryan Nations and the like have never been armed during a protest or demonstration on public property.

Additionally, when was the last time the AB, AN, KKK, etc. was at a polling place intimidating voters? 50 years ago? For the BP's it was during the last election.

There is a huge double standard at play here. If the BP's were treated exactly like the AB, AN, KKK, etc. THEN there wouldn't be anything to talk about. But that isn't the case.

This.

When a group rich white frat boys sing a racist chant on a private bus on the way to a private event the country comes unglued and wants to crucify them and their families. Yet these guys get a free pass. You can't make this s**t up.

Caeser25
03-19-15, 05:09
Until somebody actually does something, like ambush a couple cops in NY.

Yep. But as a civilian half around the country there's nothing I can do.

Averageman
03-19-15, 09:15
I support free speech, I support open carry, I also support the right to protest.
The issue here is we might have taken the absolute worst parts of all these things and they made a "suck stew" of the combined three. This will be tolerated in Austin as they are "progressive" and the Chief of Police is a weak willed Ninny with further political ambitions.
In reality when you make threats (veiled or not) in a public forum while armed, you've crossed the line. It shouldn't matter what your race is, we should be all playing by the same set of rules.
Clearly we don't, voter intimidation means nothing to this administration. They wont fix it because it, like this protest meets their agenda and works in their favor.
I don't think the truth will be exposed any time soon, but I'm confidant that eventually it will. Just like the radical communist groups of the 60's eventually were exposed, someone in this administration is gonna crack. When it does it's going to make Watergate and Nixon's tapes look like child's play. This clearly (to me at least) may be the most corrupt administration in our history and it's being done to forever change this Country and everything good it ever stood for.

Bolt_Overide
03-19-15, 10:03

That ^^

It's the ****ing bullshit double standard that pisses me off the most. If this was a white hate group doing that shit they would have had multiple SWAT teams on them like a fat kid on a cup cake.

SteyrAUG
03-19-15, 13:59
Yep. But as a civilian half around the country there's nothing I can do.

There is little anyone can do to prevent a "no warning ambush." My point was the BP aren't like the KKK where it's a bunch of delusional retards talking about establishing a WHITE ONLY homeland and a bunch of other pie in the sky ideas that will never happen. The BPs are talking about things like "randomly killing cops" and people who follow them do things like "randomly kill cops."

The BPs are not like groups like the Black Israelites (who believe one day a UFO will show up to take them home), the BPs aren't talking about pipe dream ideas that will never happen, they are advocating people to do things like ambush cops and they are involved in things like voter intimidation. They are not the KKK where they do things like find a lone white guy and beat him up. They are focused on bigger things, but things that can actually be accomplished.

The BPs are the most dangerous kind of hate group. They spend time trying to actually do things. They know how to successfully motivate others to action. They accomplish more in a year than guys like Tom Metzger did in their entire life as far as motivating people into action.

The biggest deal of any white supremacist group was probably the killing of Alan Berg, but even a group as dangerous as "The Order" didn't risk targeting black cops and pretty much drew the line at radio talk show hosts.

brickboy240
03-19-15, 15:48
That is the most black people I have ever seen in Austin at one time!

SXSW is usually a pretty white event. they must have imported these hate mongers...eh?

Moose-Knuckle
03-20-15, 01:58
That is the most black people I have ever seen in Austin at one time!

SXSW is usually a pretty white event. they must have imported these hate mongers...eh?

The NBPP was founded in Dallas, note the shoulder patch of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club on their BDUs, they are from Dallas.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Huey-P-Newton-gun-club/1462461764015542

https://twitter.com/hueygunclub

Turnkey11
03-20-15, 15:13
So that is why it took my half an hour at mid-day to go through Austin. What is SXSW?

And yes we need to be concerned with this.

No more concerned that with WBC, theyre just fishing for a lawsuit against someone who violates their right to free speech.

Moose-Knuckle
03-22-15, 04:17
No more concerned that with WBC, theyre just fishing for a lawsuit against someone who violates their right to free speech.

There is a difference between free speech and terroristic threats, one is a protected right while the other is a felony. I've worked a WBC protest of a young Soldier's funeral. They were not yelling about shooting anyone while openly carrying long arms.

Turnkey11
03-22-15, 13:18
There is a difference between free speech and terroristic threats, one is a protected right while the other is a felony. I've worked a WBC protest of a young Soldier's funeral. They were not yelling about shooting anyone while openly carrying long arms.

When you work that BPP protest, make sure you make those felony arrests.

Moose-Knuckle
03-23-15, 19:09
When you work that BPP protest, make sure you make those felony arrests.

Well "that" protest is over so kind of hard to do after the fact not to mention I don't work for APD. But hey, since you see this sort of thing as nothing but "free speech" let me know how you respond to such "speeches" as this if and when the NBPP ever make out to "God's Country".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY

Turnkey11
03-24-15, 15:59
We did have a little situation here last summer that attracted their attention, Ferguson ring a bell?

Sensei
03-24-15, 21:13
Well "that" protest is over so kind of hard to do after the fact not to mention I don't work for APD. But hey, since you see this sort of thing as nothing but "free speech" let me know how you respond to such "speeches" as this if and when the NBPP ever make out to "God's Country".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY

Don't you love people who tell others to go out and kill children, but don't have the balls to take a shot themselves.

Moose-Knuckle
03-25-15, 03:16
We did have a little situation here last summer that attracted their attention, Ferguson ring a bell?

Well if you live in the greater St. Louis area . . . I heard a couple of them were scooped up by the Feds for plotting to blow up the Gateway Arch.

Moose-Knuckle
03-25-15, 03:18
Don't you love people who tell others to go out and kill children, but don't have the balls to take a shot themselves.

That same 02 thief was one of the ones Holder gave a free pass on intimidating voters outside a polling place on a national election day.