PDA

View Full Version : Shaming Potential First Time Gun Owners with Fake Gun Store

Travis B
03-18-15, 13:01
It's amazing how far the anti gun crowd will go to disarm America. This is a new low for them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/17/gun-control-group-sets-up-fake-store-shames-first-time-buyers/

Flankenstein
03-18-15, 13:03
What? This is real?

sevenhelmet
03-18-15, 13:06
Where is this store? I'd like to walk in there and have a little chat with them.

markm
03-18-15, 13:10
Where is this store? I'd like to walk in there and have a little chat with them.

I think it's GNR Tactical. :sarcastic:

Alex V
03-18-15, 13:29
I heard this was in NYC. If someone can find the address I wil go there this weeken. :-)

Flankenstein
03-18-15, 13:30
"Customers" look like underpaid retard actors.

SteyrAUG
03-18-15, 13:34
Somebody should do that with a fake abortion clinic and then see how many people thinks it's acceptable.

I wonder how many of those "first time gun buyers" were people who for the first time found themselves in a situation where they wear in fear for their life and / or the lives of their families and the threat was significant enough for them to decide to buy a gun. And then Captain Dickhead shames them into an unfounded sense of guilt where they are forced to accept responsibility for the careless acts of others.

I wonder how many people (including children) the Shame Gun Store will get killed?

TAZ
03-18-15, 13:35
So what happens when someone actually goes through with the purchase. Do they have an FFL to make the transition or are they in violation of the law by selling guns without a license?? Are they not in violation of some law as is?

Wanna bet if someone set up an abortion clinic and tried to dissuade people the law would come knocking for some reason or other. Not trying to argue either side of the abortion issue just pointing out the hypocrisy of the people involved.

Mr blasty
03-18-15, 13:36
Are most of those even legal in NYC?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Alex V
03-18-15, 13:43

Looking at the still from the video it looks like an AR with "evil features" which would be totally illegal in NYC

hatidua
03-18-15, 13:47
Actors. Not very good actors.

markm
03-18-15, 13:48
I don't think any of the guns are real. Otherwise they'd have to have an FFL, etc.

Flankenstein
03-18-15, 14:10
Actors. Not very good actors.

Yep...

markm
03-18-15, 14:27
The whole thing is a silly stunt.

Flankenstein
03-18-15, 14:29
Hey, cool story. I'll take that UZI SMG.

jpmuscle
03-18-15, 14:43
I don't think any of the guns are real. Otherwise they'd have to have an FFL, etc.
Fast and Furious opened up a store front?

BoringGuy45
03-18-15, 14:49
Hey, cool story. I'll take that UZI SMG.

"Wait, you mean to tell me that some people use this weapon to commit mass shootings? And people can legally buy this weapon??? Well crap, if mass shooters can get a hold of these things...I'd better get one too and even the odds!"

hatidua
03-18-15, 14:49
If, it was real (and I really don't think it was more than a one-day filming stunt), a bunch of members here who are within driving distance should go in, hear the "it was used to kill X", then enthusiastically ask to buy it. After all, it's been proven to be effective, it works!

jpmuscle
03-18-15, 14:57
Do they have DAT m855 doe!?

HD1911
03-18-15, 17:18

According to the Constituton, yes.

Honu
03-18-15, 17:52
and the guy as the clerk was a actor in GTA V

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/03/18/actor-from-gun-control-psa-best-known-for-role-in-grand-theft-auto-v/

Mauser KAR98K
03-18-15, 17:58
****ing soulless POS. Using the blood to push their agenda, and on people looking to use their rights.

SilverBullet432
03-18-15, 18:00
Do they have DAT m855 doe!?

DAT GREEN DOE!!!! :sarcastic:

Flankenstein
03-18-15, 18:03
****ing soulless POS. Using the blood to push their agenda, and on people looking to use their rights.

Soulless POS, yes. People looking to exercise their rights? No, those were more soulless degenerate fringe NYC actors.

I bet 95% of libs that watch that video buy it hook line and sinker though.

Renegade
03-18-15, 18:07
I'd be there in a second, and the footage would be epic.

MountainRaven
03-18-15, 20:47
99% certain those are airsoft guns....

Folk ought to take up the "gunswithistory" hashtag, though, and flood it.

M1903 Springfield. Shooter: Sgt. Alvin York.
M28 Finnish Mosin-Nagant. Shooter: Simo Häyhä.
M1891/30 Soviet Mosin-Nagant sniper rifle. Shooter: Vasily Zaytsev.
Uzi sub-machine gun. Shooter: Yonatan Netanyahu.
M16 assault rifle. Shooter: Larry Thorne (Lauri Törni).
M14 rifle. Shooter: SFC Randy Shughart.
M4 Carbine. Shooter: Chris Kyle.
&c.

Maybe put pictures of firearms that have been used in defensive shootings (or of the type used in a defensive shooting) with the story of its defensive use. Plus the tales of heroes and legends.

TXBK
03-18-15, 21:05
SteyrAUG will be extremely disappointed with their total disregard for rule #2 and probably #1 and #3, too.

ETA: I looked back, and you have already commented. Are you going to pardon the placement of their booger hooks?

SteyrAUG
03-19-15, 00:58
SteyrAUG will be extremely disappointed with their total disregard for rule #2 and probably #1 and #3, too.

ETA: I looked back, and you have already commented. Are you going to pardon the placement of their booger hooks?

First they aren't actually gun people.

Second it seems they might not even be actual guns.

Third it seems they might not be actual customers but actors.

Given the above, if they actually knew a damn thing about safe gun handling I'd probably have a cardiac arrest from genuine surprise. I expect anti gun people to know virtually NOTHING about firearms, the safe handling of firearms, the role firearms play in personal defense of innocent people every single day or the number of lives saved by firearms on a daily basis.

TXBK
03-19-15, 16:33
Given the above, if they actually knew a damn thing about safe gun handling I'd probably have a cardiac arrest from genuine surprise. I expect anti gun people to know virtually NOTHING about firearms, the safe handling of firearms, the role firearms play in personal defense of innocent people every single day or the number of lives saved by firearms on a daily basis.

They really are, for the most part, the dumbest smart people in this country. I only give them this much credit, because a lot of them are educated. I believe they intentionally ignore the fundamental (the most basic) firearm safety rules, because they only help to negate their argument and agenda.

Ed L.
03-19-15, 18:21
I don't see how they can do this in New York City if any of the guns shown are real.

You cannot just open up a gun store in NYC without an inordinate amount of paperwork and licensing.

You cannot own any firearm in NYC--handgun or longarm--without licensing and paperwork.

Longarms in NYC cannot hold more than 5 rounds in the magazine. So all of the longarms displayed on the walls would be illegal.

So if someone decided to open a phony gunstore with the actual firearms displayed in the video they would be in a shitload of legal trouble.

HKGuns
03-19-15, 18:55
Somebody should do that with a fake abortion clinic and then see how many people thinks it's acceptable.

Great point....the double standard employed these days is amazing.

Outlander Systems
03-20-15, 04:58
I'm callin the whole thing fake. "Shoppers" too.

3 AE
03-20-15, 07:06
Yep, all fake and possibly illegal.

http://www.guns.com/2015/03/18/groups-set-up-fake-new-york-city-gun-shop-shame-would-be-gun-buyers-video/

sevenhelmet
03-20-15, 09:54
Love this gem:

"Even with firearms being so highly restricted in Gotham, New Yorkers have suffered 184 shooting victims since the start of the year, which represents a 22 percent increase compared to last year at this time."

Clearly gun control is working. :rolleyes:

BoringGuy45
03-20-15, 10:08
Love this gem:

"Even with firearms being so highly restricted in Gotham, New Yorkers have suffered 184 shooting victims since the start of the year, which represents a 22 percent increase compared to last year at this time."

Clearly gun control is working. :rolleyes:

I had this debate with a guy once. When I pointed out the Washington DC had (at the time) a total gun ban and yet had the highest gun death rate in the country, his claim was that everyone was going into Virginia to buy them and the death rate would be MUCH higher if guns were legal in DC. I then asked, if everyone is just going to VA to get their guns, then why don't the communities in Northern VA have just as high a gun violence rate as DC? He then just pounded his fist and screamed, "THERE'S IS JUST NO LOGICAL REASON WHY ANYONE NEEDS A ****ING GUN!!! NONE!!!"

The funny thing about anti-gunners is that most of them will, in one breath, say that nobody but the police and military should be allowed to own guns. Then, in the next breath, claim all police officers are racist bullies, and the military is made up of dim-witted, bloodthirsty psychopaths.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
03-20-15, 22:10
I tried to watch the whole video. On a logical and clear thinking level, it made me angry.