PDA

View Full Version : VLTOR Vis Mid-Length

Pinnacle
09-26-06, 16:01
How long will it be, 9 or 10 inches? I'm trying to wait for its release before I buy my next upper.

VLTOR
09-30-06, 09:50
The Mid-length will be two inches longer then the carbine. And to answer the next question, the rifle length will be 3.375 inches longer then the Mid-length. All three VIS lengths were developed to work with existing barrel lengths that may or may not be equipped with a gas block/sight tower assembly.

We plan to start shipping the Mid-VIS next week.

Thanks for the interest.

Eric

Aardvark
09-30-06, 10:42
Edited: morning coffee failed to kick in...I was thinking of the CASV handguards.

dangit...I've still gotta build another two-three rifles with Vltors... hey, how about a dark grey color choice also? Any plans for an Armalite AR10 fit?

I have three CASV and love 'em. One is on a standard carbine, and I have two others planned for use on mid length gas system carbines.

Saving up funds for some MUR uppers and hopefully 1-2 VIS.

Pinnacle
09-30-06, 12:09
Thank you very much for your reply Mr. Kincel. I appreciate your posts in this forum and others. I couldn't be happier with the VLTOR components I have already and I'm sure that each length of the VIS will be perfect for its intended applications. Now we just need some VLTOR lower receivers. Thanks again!

VLTOR
09-30-06, 13:00
Now we just need some VLTOR lower receivers.

Unfortunately, we have no plans to make an conventional AR lower. Please remember, Vltor's goal is to think outside of the box. ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

Eric

SuicideHz
10-04-06, 09:42
Good. Then you can come up with an un-conventional lower that we can all love!