PDA

View Full Version : WTS: BCM Standard 14.5" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group w/ Midwest Industries T12G2 12"

joeyjoe
03-24-15, 02:02
Up for sale is a BCM 14.5" standard middy upper receiver group w/ Midwest industries T12G2 12" handguard. This is a BCM factory assembled upper group! Includes the pinned + welded bcm gunfighter compensator (makes the barrel 16" etc.) This upper group comes with a bcm mod 4 charging handle and a bcm bolt carrier group. Again, this is a complete bcm upper group.
This upper is in great shape and has seen approximately 150 rounds of xm193 and maybe 20 rounds of xm855. The upper has performed flawlessly. No malfunctions whatsoever.
Aside from some lube residue present where the previous buis sat (no buis included in this sale), I see no notable wear anywhere on the upper. There are 2 tiny painted witness marks on the handguard bolts (common practice to visually guarantee nothing is backing out etc.).
I have included pictures. Of note, the "rails" where the bolt carrier ride barely have any of the "hard lube" missing. The presence of most of the hard lube that comes inside the upper from the factory is further evidence of just how young this upper group is (something I'd wanna know if I was looking at buying a used upper group).

PRICE: $350.00 (shipping costs are included in this price)!

(This exact upper group currently sells new on bcm's website for $783.89).

Please feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks for looking! :)

joeyjoe
03-24-15, 21:20
sold!