PDA

View Full Version : Obama admin. declassifies a top-secret document depicting Israel's nuclear program

7.62NATO
03-26-15, 15:52
In a development that has largely been missed by mainstream media, the Pentagon early last month quietly declassified a Department of Defense top-secret document detailing Israel's nuclear program, a highly covert topic that Israel has never formally announced to avoid a regional nuclear arms race, and which the US until now has respected by remaining silent.

The timing of the revelation is highly suspect, given that it came as tensions spiraled out of control between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and US President Barack Obama ahead of Netanyahu's March 3 address in Congress, in which he warned against the dangers of Iran's nuclear program and how the deal being formed on that program leaves the Islamic regime with nuclear breakout capabilities.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193175#.VRRwq-E_3DQ

glocktogo
03-26-15, 15:57
Pure, unadulterated, political retribution...

That's not what a professional does with classified documents. Not that anyone ever accued Obama of being a professional. :(

Doc Safari
03-26-15, 15:58
I just hope I live to see Yahweh's wrath unleashed on Barry for how he has treated the Jews and Israel.

If there is still anyone left who doubts his pro-Islam, anti-Israel sentiments, surely this will convince them.

sevenhelmet
03-26-15, 16:02
This is what happens when a "community organizer" with ties to radical racist organizations gets elected POTUS. :angry:

This was absolutely criminal, not to mention inflammatory and dangerous for us and the Israelis- but Teflon Obama will continue to tear apart this country and its alliances until the day he leaves office.

Doc Safari
03-26-15, 16:12
This is what happens when a "community organizer" with ties to radical racist organizations gets elected POTUS. :angry:

This was absolutely criminal, not to mention inflammatory and dangerous for us and the Israelis- but Teflon Obama will continue to tear apart this country and its alliances until the day he leaves office.

I used to think it was tinfoil hat stuff to even think it, but it wouldn't surprise me if Barry is the kind of guy that actually tries to stay in power after his term is up. He's broken nearly every other Constitutional restriction he can think of.

ralph
03-26-15, 16:46
I used to think it was tinfoil hat stuff to even think it, but it wouldn't surprise me if Barry is the kind of guy that actually tries to stay in power after his term is up. He's broken nearly every other Constitutional restriction he can think of.

I fully expect that, especially if Hillary were to lose, People need to understand there's nothing this shitstain of a president won't do..And, the word of law means nothing to him, except when it suits his, or the DNC's needs.. With a denutted congress, and country made up largely of sheep,who are too stupid to think for themselves or on a critical level, he has no reason to not to make a grab at being king. I mean, who's gonna stop him? The Republicans? He has over the years admitted certain truths..A. that he's going to fundamentally change this country, (and he's largely done that) B. promise to punish his enemies, and reward his friends... And this is another example of that. I also fully expect him to get us into a war with Russia over Ukraine, before his term is up. if he's successful, you can expect the nukes to start flying. The only silver lining there is, that maybe D.C. will be reduced to a smoldering hole in the ground slowly being filled in by the Potomac river..

jpmuscle
03-26-15, 16:50
Islamic sympathizer in chief? Yea... Pretty much.

SteyrAUG
03-26-15, 16:52
Way to screw over the only half assed ally we have in the entire region.

Let's see, Obama has managed to:

1. Show his weakness and complete lack of resolve regarding the use of chemical weapons in Syria.
2. Weaken the Syrian government just enough to make ISIS a formidable contender for power.
3. Restart the Cold War with Russia losing the Crimea and likely Ukraine with his continued empty threats.
4. Negotiate with Iran with the goal of allowing them to become a nuclear power.
5. Lose our presence in Yemen, a previously valuable source of intelligence.
6. Permit Iranian "militia" to be the dominant power in Iraq, eventually leading to Iranian control of Iraqi oil.
7. Backdoor Israel, our current "last source" of useful intelligence.
8. Release dangerous terrorists under the promise "they won't do it again."
9. Normalize relations with Cuba, bringing relief and legitimacy to a communist government that is about to fall apart.

If I were a Manchurian candidate devoted to undermining the US in favor of our enemies, these are among the many things I would do.

Irish
03-26-15, 17:02
Pure, unadulterated, political retribution...

You're statement is right on point. Especially when you combine it with this:

Another highly suspicious aspect of the document is that while the Pentagon saw fit to declassify sections on Israel's sensitive nuclear program, it kept sections on Italy, France, West Germany and other NATO countries classified, with those sections blocked out in the document.

BBossman
03-26-15, 17:31
More damming for the Manchurian Candidate is the fact that the same report contained detailed information on nuclear programs in France, Germany and I believe Great Britain, yet their information was not released.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

jpmuscle
03-26-15, 17:54
Why doesn't he just give Iran a few of our bombs at this point.. Would be tantamount to the same thing.

Eurodriver
03-26-15, 18:25
The absolute hilarious thing is that Jews continue to vote Democrat.

Like Jews voting for Nazis...they are not only voting for Democrats, they are Democrats.

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-15, 18:40

Like Jews voting for Nazis...they are not only voting for Democrats, they are Democrats.

Not all of them, I have many Jewish friends. Some of which fled to this country from South Africa and Rhodesia. They refer to the Jews you speak of as "gas chamber Jews".

Eurodriver
03-26-15, 18:44
Not all of them, I have many Jewish friends. Some of which fled to this country from South Africa and Rhodesia. They refer to the Jews you speak of as "gas chamber Jews".

That's interesting, however, I can believe it. It wasn't until I was about 22 that I learned Hispanics aren't a solid Republican demographic. That's what growing up in Florida and serving in the Marine Corps gets you, I guess.

Conversely to you, I have never met a Republican Jew outside of the USMC and a family of (oddly enough) illegal immigrants from Israel. In fact, my landlord when I got out of the USMC was threw an Obama campaign fundraiser and was one of the top dudes in the local Temple. What was especially baffling was that the party was literally a few weeks after Obama said Israel should go back to its 1967 borders.

I don't understand the mentality. It'd be like white Texan ranchers supporting a candidate that openly supported giving Texas back to Mexico.

BBossman
03-26-15, 18:44
Having known and worked with folks from both the American Jewish community and Israelis, many American Jews only think of Israel as a vacaction spot.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

docsherm
03-26-15, 19:00
So when this causes a large scale war (with nukes) in the Holy Land will people finally beleive me when I say that Berry is the Antichrist, or at least he is an agent of the Antichrist?

HKGuns
03-26-15, 19:02
Why is no-one doing anything with this traitor?

- Funnels money to influence Israel election against Netanyahu
- The action mentioned here
- Trades 5 terrorists for 1 deserter
- Benghazi
- Fast & Furious
- Taking Iran & Hezbollah off the terrorist nation list
- Making a deal with Iran over Nukes when you know they'll do what they want
- Pulls out of Iraq against all sanity leaving ISIS in its place
- Does nothing to stop ISIS
- Does nothing to stop Putin in Crimea or Ukraine
- Is stupid enough to appoint John Fricken Kerry as SOS
- Illegally stops the deportation of Illegal aliens

Do I really need to go on? This idiot needs to be impeached and thrown in jail.

jpmuscle
03-26-15, 19:08
So when this causes a large scale war (with nukes) in the Holy Land will people finally beleive me when I say that Berry is the Antichrist, or at least he is an agent of the Antichrist?
Well, he is left handed.

sevenhelmet
03-26-15, 19:09
I will never cease to be amazed at the illegal things Obama and Hillary can do and get away with them.

I am starting to worry more and more that Obola is going to get us into WWIII. That scares the hell out of me.

Whiskey_Bravo
03-26-15, 19:11
The actions this president takes absolutely blows me away and makes me sick. The fact that people can't pull their head out of their ass(and reality shows) to see what is going on sickens me as well. I have a very hard time believing that Berry isn't an evil person working against the interest of the United States in almost everything he does or says.

We need to change course and right the ship rick fing ticky.

glocktogo
03-26-15, 19:40

Yep. There will always be "Judenrat" who think they're doing the right thing, when it's patently obvious they're not. :(

7.62NATO
03-26-15, 20:06
Of course, Iran gets the royal treatment.

U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together

The Obama administration is giving in to Iranian demands about the scope of its nuclear program as negotiators work to finalize a framework agreement in the coming days, according to sources familiar with the administration’s position in the negotiations.

U.S. negotiators are said to have given up ground on demands that Iran be forced to disclose the full range of its nuclear activities at the outset of a nuclear deal, a concession experts say would gut the verification the Obama administration has vowed would stand as the crux of a deal with Iran.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-caves-to-key-iranian-demands-as-nuke-deal-comes-together/

The Anti-Christ truly hates America and everything for which it stands.

Alex V
03-26-15, 20:20

I don't understand it either. But few people who vote democrat have their whits about them.

Having said that, my parents are Republican, as are my aunts and uncles, cousins and so forth. All are Jews ;-)

Going to be a lot of Obama bashing at the Sadar table next Fridah.

MountainRaven
03-26-15, 20:42
So what part of this de-classified document was actually secret?

I'm not being facetious, here, I thought everybody knew that Israel had nukes - and the ability to develop them.

7.62NATO
03-26-15, 20:51

I'm not being facetious, here, I thought everybody knew that Israel had nukes - and the ability to develop them.

This has never been officially released. Release of intelligence depicting Israel's nuclear program not only provides enemy states with useful information, but does irreparable damage to US-Israel relations, and to the prospect of ME peace.

sevenhelmet
03-26-15, 21:00
It's more about throwing an ally under the bus, rather than confirmation of Israeli nukes.

glocktogo
03-26-15, 21:06
It's more about throwing an ally under the bus, rather than confirmation of Israeli nukes.

If there was any doubt the current administration is openly hostile towards Israel, it's gone now.

Irish
03-26-15, 21:07
This has never been officially released. Release of intelligence depicting Israel's nuclear program not only provides enemy states with useful information, but does irreparable damage to US-Israel relations, and to the prospect of ME peace.

Absolutely. The fallout will be very interesting.

SteyrAUG
03-26-15, 21:08

Well the antichrist was Nero. And I don't think there is some fallen angel causing all of our sorrows and woes. We have ordinary, non supernatural dipshits like Obama who are perfectly capable of screwing everything up.

Kennedy averted a nuclear war, I don't think that makes him the second coming.

SteyrAUG
03-26-15, 21:10

I think it's more about "Israel has X number of nukes" so Iran has an idea of how many they can reasonably negotiate for. And more importantly, they have an idea of exactly what they are up against.

jmp45
03-26-15, 21:54
Well the antichrist was Nero. And I don't think there is some fallen angel causing all of our sorrows and woes. We have ordinary, non supernatural dipshits like Obama who are perfectly capable of screwing everything up.

I can think of many...

1 John 2:18 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour."

Koshinn
03-26-15, 22:09
Seriously though, who didn't know Israel had nuclear weapons?

Cincinnatus
03-27-15, 00:05
I think this is the tip of a blackmail iceberg.
What else are they threatening to release if Israel doesn't kowtow?

SteyrAUG
03-27-15, 00:23
I can think of many...

1 John 2:18 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour."

If you actually believe Obama is some kind of supernatural "boogeyman" I don't think there is a single thing I could say in reply that would change anything you believe.

SteyrAUG
03-27-15, 00:25
I think this is the tip of a blackmail iceberg.
What else are they threatening to release if Israel doesn't kowtow?

They just might have that shit backwards too. I could see this blowing up in their face when and if Israel decides to disclose classified / sensitive information. Not like they haven't spent decades spying on us.

Moose-Knuckle
03-27-15, 01:57
They just might have that shit backwards too. I could see this blowing up in their face when and if Israel decides to disclose classified / sensitive information. Not like they haven't spent decades spying on us.

Mossad is without a doubt the largest and most effective practitioners of HUMINT on the planet today. I for one would be found rolling on the floor if they start controlled leaks of this administration's dirty laundry.

dhrith
03-27-15, 02:14
Petulant little prick he is.

SteyrAUG
03-27-15, 02:37
Mossad is without a doubt the largest and most effective practitioners of HUMINT on the planet today. I for one would be found rolling on the floor if they start controlled leaks of this administration's dirty laundry.

Maybe they can forward Hillary Clinton's cell phone conversations to Angela Merkel.

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 07:18
6. Permit Iranian "militia" to be the dominant power in Iraq, eventually leading to Iranian control of Iraqi oil.

In the interest of remaining truthful, that was something that started with Coalition Provisional Authority General Orders #1 and #2 (De-Ba'athification and Disbandment of the Military) in 2003. It's something that continued throughout the occupation, even when GEN Petraeus and his crew were patting themselves on the back for pacifying Baghdad via BSP/OPN FARDH AL QANOON... which was basically just Shia-fying Baghdad through militia and NP violence.

We butchered Iraq and served it up on a plate to Iran.

7. Backdoor Israel, our current "last source" of useful intelligence.

Again, just to keep things truthful, all Israeli intelligence is to be viewed with a high degree of skepticism and vetted multiple ways... because they only share dubious intel that would cause us to act in their interest. Israel is not a participant in the GWOT, and does not contribute furthering the national interest.

This has never been officially released...

Kind of like Putin has not officially acknowledged operations in Eastern Ukraine.

Israel has maintained an "undeclared nuclear capability" not to keep the world guessing whether they had nuclear weapons or not, but simply to skirt regulation and inspection.

If there was any doubt the current administration is openly hostile towards Israel, it's gone now.

Despite what it may look like, Obama has been a great friend to Israel. He even turned a blind eye to last summer's atrocities and authorized resupply from WRSA-I.

Recall that Reagan cut off F-16 sales to Israel because they “violated its commitment to use the planes only in self-defense,” signed a UN condemnation of their actions, and demanded that Israel pay reparations for their crimes... in response to the 1981 Osirak bombing in Iraq.

Averageman
03-27-15, 07:28

This for the Win !
Barry just opened himself up to a shit storm he really doesn't want to deal with. It wont be America's secrets revealed, no, it will get really damned personal.

docsherm
03-27-15, 08:01

I hope you know that I was kidding...I do not give him that much credit.

BTW: JFK could not have been the second coming because he was a pure unadulterated Assclown.

docsherm
03-27-15, 08:22
Here is where the situation can get sticky. This info is now official and out there. Now the Arab states in the area get all butt hurt and demand we do something about it OR give them the same thing to "even it out". We all know how this administration leans. If the Arab states get too rowdy about this and the UN calls for sanctions will the US back it? Will our administration have to then start to apply even more public pressure on Israel to save face with the Arabs? Will Israel become the new Rhodesia (Palestinians tearing at it from the inside and Arabs from the outside) , but this time with Nukes? If everything that you have is about to be taken away would you use nukes? Hell yes they will.

Things can get bad real quick.

Bolt_Overide
03-27-15, 08:39
BTW: JFK could not have been the second coming because he was a pure unadulterated Assclown.

Wow... I thought I was alone in that.

Irish
03-27-15, 08:41

A little tit for tat would bring an epic shitstorm to the world theater.

docsherm
03-27-15, 08:45

Look at the stuff that he really did and not what people remember him for. He and his brother went after the Mob not to fight crime but to get rid of the compensation for his family. Only reason that Ted was not shot was that he was functionally retarded.

jmp45
03-27-15, 08:52
If you actually believe Obama is some kind of supernatural "boogeyman" I don't think there is a single thing I could say in reply that would change anything you believe.

Steyr, I don't believe the 'supernatural boogeyman' you refer to. He may be the left's savior but he's remedial at best in comparison..;) I take that scripture as to be an indication of individuals that act against Christ and his church. It's in the word so I'm really not in any position to challenge it.

Whiskey_Bravo
03-27-15, 09:14
Despite what it may look like, Obama has been a great friend to Israel. He even turned a blind eye to last summer's atrocities and authorized resupply from WRSA-I.

Great friend to Israel? Seriously? Atrocities by Israel? Please explain even though I have a feeling I know where this is going to lead.

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 09:31

Evaluating your statement objectively, I invite you to look up the parallels between the Muslims' Twelfth Imam and the Christian Antichrist. Most analysts believe they must be the same person. Now, one of the attributes of the 12th Imam (if I remember correctly) is that he must be a Hashemite, i.e., a direct descendent of Mohammed. I do not believe Barry can make that claim.

I do believe that Barry is helping to usher in the age of the Antichrist. In fact, I've heard that his ambition once he leaves office as US President is to run for Secretary General of the UN. Now you can be afraid.

sevenhelmet
03-27-15, 09:38
I do believe that Barry is helping to usher in the age of the Antichrist. In fact, I've heard that his ambition once he leaves office as US President is to run for Secretary General of the UN. Now you can be afraid.

Why am I not surprised? He won't stop till he sees America either turn into Western Europe or a third world country.

cinco
03-27-15, 09:45

Don't worry he will run for United Nations Secretary General and win. Man's ego want's more and more and more. The UN would be his ultimate fantasy role as world leader.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/to_become_un_sec_general_obama_must_solve_the_existence_of_israel_.html

"President Obama is basically a Marxist of the “Third World” variety, which means that he lives in the faith that some elite political minority can rule first the United States and Europe, and then the world. In Washington speculation is rife that the end of the Obama years is only the beginning of a run for UN Secretary General, a job he can fiddle into real power, using leftist and Muslim regimes from around the world to support him. Obama’s ambition runs his mind and his life. He can’t face the end of power".

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/052814-702509-obama-campaigns-at-west-point-to-be-united-nations-secretary-general.htm

"An intellect that enormous must feel confined by merely leading the free world (or, more accurately, not leading). Such boundless cerebral prowess deserves a real challenge, such as running the whole world.

The president obviously agrees; his address to cadets at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point on Wednesday sounded much like the launch of a campaign for still-higher office: presiding over the hopelessly corrupt, tyrant-dominated United Nations".

7.62NATO
03-27-15, 09:49
Evaluating your statement objectively, I invite you to look up the parallels between the Muslims' Twelfth Imam and the Christian Antichrist. Most analysts believe they must be the same person. Now, one of the attributes of the 12th Imam (if I remember correctly) is that he must be a Hashemite, i.e., a direct descendent of Mohammed. I do not believe Barry can make that claim.

Presently, the UN is a neutered organization.

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 09:53
Presently, the UN is a neutered organization.

If you look at it from the standpoint of a political organization capable of open leadership and governance, maybe. But I think the corruption inherent in that organization has caused problems which have the effect of forcing political change globally. In a nutshell, the UN's sheer incompetence is its real power.

jerrysimons
03-27-15, 10:06

You certainly have a respectable knowledge base and are a formidable debate partner but you have got to be kidding me! You are actually a true believer of the direct line of propaganda coming out of the Palestinian media war? As parroted by the UN with their deplorable and staggeringly hypocritical obsession with condemning Israel? Like how recently Israel was singularly condemned by the UN for woman's rights violations? Like how Israel is the preoccupation of the UN's radically disproportional scorn? Like how you excused Hamas's actual war crimes, terrorist tactics, and brutal dictatorial rule in our last bout as "I would have done that and more if my country was under occupation" but here have the audacity to use the word "atrocities" directed toward Israel's brief ground incursion (with air support) into Gaza? Fricking absurd! I can not take you serious anymore.

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 10:18
Great friend to Israel? Seriously? Atrocities by Israel? Please explain even though I have a feeling I know where this is going to lead.

Yes. Seriously.

With a strong President in the Oval Office, Israel would naturally understand that actions have consequences and that American support is not unconditional.

Because we have a weak leader, Israel has become emboldened, and now they've begun to sow greater instability as a justification for their policies.

Pay attention to his actions, not his words- Obama has continued to provide Israel with the GBU-28, and restocked them from WRSA-I during Operation Protective Edge.

...the parallels between the Muslims' Twelfth Imam and the Christian Antichrist. Most analysts believe they must be the same person.

Ummm... no, they don't.

In the most general sense, the Mahdi/Jesus/Messiah are basically the magic ghost that folks are waiting to come back and reward their piety.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fe/04/6f/fe046f69d4e0b0517354b77c939d747d.jpg

Specifically though, the Mahdi is supposed to appear on earth, assisted by Jesus Christ, and defeat the Masih ad-Dajjal/anti-Christ/false messiah.

Sunnis believe the Mahdi is yet to come to this earth, Shia believe (like Christians) that their savior was a man... who walked the earth... prior to being transfigured into pure energy and disappearing... and that he is "returning."

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 10:23
Ummm... no, they don't.

In the most general sense, the Mahdi/Jesus/Messiah are basically the magic ghost that folks are waiting to come back and reward their piety.

Specifically though, the Mahdi is supposed to appear on earth, assisted by Jesus Christ, and defeat the Masih ad-Dajjal/anti-Christ/false messiah.

Sunnis believe the Mahdi is yet to come to this earth, Shia believe (like Christians) that their savior was a man... who walked the earth... prior to being transfigured into pure energy and disappearing... and that he is "returning."

For a shining example of how the 12th Imam and the Antichrist are most likely one and the same person, I invite you to look up the writings/videos/internet postings of Walid Shoebat.

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 10:38
I invite you to look up the writings/videos/internet postings of Walid Shoebat.

Puh-leaze... that guy is just a hustler selling BS to Islamophobes.

The truly sad part is that after he sold out and became a "Pro Israel Palestinian" they outed his "reformed terrorist" story as a complete fabrication.

I guess there's always going to be a market for "X against X's!" kind of defector crap. Mosab Hassan Yousef is another one... but with more credibility/ less yellow journalism.

For a shining example about what the Mahdi is, I invite you to read the Hadiths (because you will not find any mention of the Mahdi in the Koran).

I know... sucks... tabloid journalism is so much more fun to read than primary source material or facts and stuff...

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 10:41
Puh-leaze... that guy is just a hustler selling BS to Islamophobes.

The truly sad part is that after he sold out and became a "Pro Israel Palestinian" they outed his "reformed terrorist" story as a complete fabrication.

Source?

glocktogo
03-27-15, 10:43
Maybe they can forward Hillary Clinton's cell phone conversations to Angela Merkel.

That would be EPIC. :D

Some of the very best and very worst leaders have been charismatics. Guys like T.R. and Churchill were charismatics and good leaders. Even when they failed, their hearts were in the right place. Some of the worst were pure evil, i.e. Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong, etc. In between, you have the mediocre charismatics, like JFK and Obama. They have stratospheric aspirations, but their ineptitude will always leave them failed and desperate for more.

glocktogo
03-27-15, 10:49
Israel has maintained an "undeclared nuclear capability" not to keep the world guessing whether they had nuclear weapons or not, but simply to skirt regulation and inspection.

Recall that Reagan cut off F-16 sales to Israel because they “violated its commitment to use the planes only in self-defense,” signed a UN condemnation of their actions, and demanded that Israel pay reparations for their crimes... in response to the 1981 Osirak bombing in Iraq.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60708103.jpg

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 10:51
Source?

http://www.jpost.com/Features/The-Palestinian-terrorist-turned-Zionist

He's just a con man.

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 10:53
http://www.jpost.com/Features/The-Palestinian-terrorist-turned-Zionist

He's just a con man.

If I'm not mistaken isn't Jerusalem Post considered a tabloid?

At any rate, he claims to look at Revelation from the perspective of a Muslim who has studied both the Koran and the Bible. He claims to bring a unique Middle East perspective to End Times prophecy.

I'm not sure anyone could 100% verify or dispute his claims of being a "former terrorist."

The question is: are his analyses of End Times Bible prophecy from the perspective of a former Muslim valid or not.

And if not, why not?

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 11:08
He's been pretty throughly outed:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-rodda/cnn-to-air-report-on-taxp_b_897761.html?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/07/17/995542/-Walid-Shoebat-Fake-Terrorist-Busted

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/08/18/ex-terrorist-walid-shoebat-is-too-sketchy-for-d/169441

If I'm not mistaken isn't Jerusalem Post considered a tabloid?

Here's a far more credible account... since we all know the real anti-Christ is the Catholic Church...

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/false-prophets/walid-shoebat-is-a-fraud/

...or is it Bush? I never realized it before, but calling things "the Anti-Christ" is more fun than declaring them to be "Nazi."

Here's another fraudster with the same fake story (man... there are a lot of them!):

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/kamal-saleem-former-terrorist-islamophobia

Perhaps you are correct in your assertion that the Mahdi is the anti-Christ... but then would that make the Masih ad-Dajjal... Christ?

And then why (or more importantly HOW?) could Christ team up with the anti-Christ to defeat... Christ?

Please explain this kind of nega-verse, hot-is-cold, pants-on-head insanity... maybe we can start our own end-of-days/ rapture/ second-coming mythology right here on M4C!

ETA: Homeboy is clearing half a mil! Some of it from Homeland Security funds!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/11/terrorism.expert/

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 11:24
He's been pretty throughly outed:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-rodda/cnn-to-air-report-on-taxp_b_897761.html?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/07/17/995542/-Walid-Shoebat-Fake-Terrorist-Busted

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/08/18/ex-terrorist-walid-shoebat-is-too-sketchy-for-d/169441

The sun will never rise on the day where I believe anything Huffington Post or Media Matters posts. I'm surprised you didn't quote Southern Poverty Law Center.

Here's a far more credible account... since we all know the real anti-Christ is the Catholic Church...

That was/is the prevailing thought among some people. Dave Hunt wrote a book called "A Woman Rides the Beast" pretty much damning the Catholic Church to being the seat of the Evil One.

Other authors, such as Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, have followed the prophecy of St. Malachi concerning the 112th Pope being "defective". Since Pope Francis has made some comments that sound diametrically opposed to Christianity's core teachings, it's hard to argue that they might not be right.

I personally draw the line at painting the Catholic Church as evil overall. Like any other organization, there are good and bad people in it.

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/false-prophets/walid-shoebat-is-a-fraud/

Here's another fraudster with the same fake story (man... there are a lot of them!):

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/kamal-saleem-former-terrorist-islamophobia

...or is it Bush? I never realized it before, but calling things "the Anti-Christ" is more fun than declaring them to be "Nazi."

Perhaps you are correct in your assertion that the Mahdi is the anti-Christ... but then would that make the Masih ad-Dajjal... Christ?

And then why (or more importantly HOW?) could Christ team up with the anti-Christ to defeat... Christ?

Please explain this kind of nega-verse, hot-is-cold, pants-on-head insanity... maybe we can start our own end-of-days/ rapture/ second-coming mythology right here on M4C!

You obviously don't follow Bible prophecy as it relates to current events as thoroughly as you think. There isn't enough space to start a dozen threads for me to go into enough detail to show you how this is circuitous reasoning and totally fallacious.

Suffice it to say that the Christian Messiah is coming on the clouds to defeat the Antichrist, and that the Jesus of the Muslim belief must necessarily be a false Christ. Really, did you miss the simplicity of that?

I find it interesting that you quote mostly left-wing sources when disputing Mr. Shoebat's claims.

I'm not saying he isn't a fraud, but Mother Jones as a source? Seriously?

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 12:33
The sun will never rise on the day where I believe anything Huffington Post or Media Matters posts. I'm surprised you didn't quote Southern Poverty Law Center.

What about CNN?

Commie News Network, right?

Good thing we still have access to the truth via Right Wing AM Talk Radio.

That was/is the prevailing thought among some people.

That's actually a great quote.

The prevailing thought among Heaven's Gate devotees were that they were going to swoosh their way into paradise in their Air Jordans after consuming Phenobarbital applesauce.

You obviously don't follow Bible prophecy as it relates to current events...

Probably because Bible prophecy does not relate to current events.

Suffice it to say that the Christian Messiah is coming on the clouds to defeat the Antichrist, and that the Jesus of the Muslim belief must necessarily be a false Christ. Really, did you miss the simplicity of that?

Three guys- the Mahdi, Jesus, and the Masi ad Dujayl... If the Mahdi is "the Anti-Christ" as you claim, why is he friends with Jesus Christ???

You're not making any sense.

And what would that make the Masi ad Dujayl??

It's ok... let's get back on topic with the Israel thing.
(Or start a new thread)

Sorry to all for the sidetrack, but it was an interesting rabbit hole and I found it amusing. :D

Averageman
03-27-15, 12:56
Anti Christ, I don't think so.
Petty little Punk who has no regard for diplomacy, secrets, the law, morality...Mmmmmm yeah pretty much !
I hope the Mossad drops some photos of Barry in a Chicago bath house biting a towel while getting hammered.

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 12:58
What about CNN?

Commie News Network, right?

Good thing we still have access to the truth via Right Wing AM Talk Radio.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this. I don't even trust Fox anymore because they are partly owned by someone in Dubai or some horseshit (I'm tired and don't remember the lowdown on that one).

The prevailing thought among Heaven's Gate devotees were that they were going to swoosh their way into paradise in their Air Jordans after consuming Phenobarbital applesauce.

My translator isn't working. Could you clarify? ENGLISH: DO YOU SPEAK IT? :D

EDIT: Okay, I remember those people now.

Probably because Bible prophecy does not relate to current events.

I expect an unbeliever to say that. To each his own. In my perspective we are in the Apocalyptic era.

Three guys- the Mahdi, Jesus, and the Masi ad Dujayl... If the Mahdi is "the Anti-Christ" as you claim, why is he friends with Jesus Christ???

You're not making any sense.

Right back at ya. Guess we'll have to leave that one alone.

And what would that make the Masi ad Dujayl??

It's ok... let's get back on topic with the Israel thing.
(Or start a new thread)

Sorry to all for the sidetrack, but it was an interesting rabbit hole and I found it amusing. :D

Agreed. Would love to hash each other's position out with facts and quotes and links, etc., but it's the start of spring at the ranch and I've got cows out on the desert to look after! LOL!

Irish
03-27-15, 12:59
Unsub due to all the religious arguments... Our Gov. done ****ed up by releasing those documents, period.

SteyrAUG
03-27-15, 13:59
I hope you know that I was kidding...I do not give him that much credit.

Fair enough. But I have a hard time calling anyone who scored that much high quality tail and "assclown." I have several misgivings about many of the things he did, but I still consider him one of the four best Presidents of the 20th century. That a "mostly decent" person came from a family of pit vipers is even more impressive.

docsherm
03-27-15, 14:01
Fair enough. But I have a hard time calling anyone who scored that much high quality tail and "assclown." I have several misgivings about many of the things he did, but I still consider him one of the four best Presidents of the 20th century. That a "mostly decent" person came from a family of pit vipers is even more impressive.

I will concede the "all that tail" part....that is it... :jester:

SteyrAUG
03-27-15, 14:07
I will concede the "all that tail" part....that is it... :jester:

NRA Life Member talking about the role the "armed militia" play in "our national defense."

http://i57.tinypic.com/2aagg3q.jpg

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 14:10
The irony of JFK is that if he were alive today he could run as a Republican, and be to the right of most of them.

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 14:33
NRA Life Member talking about the role the "armed militia" play in "our national defense."

And a strong American President who put the national interest first.

Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

I welcome your letter of May 12 and am giving it careful study.

Meanwhile, I have received from Ambassador Barbour a report of his conversation with you on May 14 regarding the arrangements for visiting the Dimona reactor. I should like to add some personal comments on that subject.

I am sure you will agree that there is no more urgent business for the whole world than the control of nuclear weapons. We both recognized this when we talked together two years ago, and I emphasized it again when I met with Mrs. Meir just after Christmas. The dangers in the proliferation of national nuclear weapons systems are so obvious that I am sure I need not repeat them here.

It is because of our preoccupation with this problem that my Government has sought to arrange with you for periodic visits to Dimona. When we spoke together in May 1961 you said that we might make whatever use we wished of the information resulting from the first visit of American scientists to Dimona and that you would agree to further visits by neutrals as well. I had assumed from Mrs. Meir's comment that there would be no problem between us on this.

We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability - with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit.

As I made clear in my press conference of May 8, we have a deep commitment to the security of Israel. In addition this country supports Israel in a wide variety of other ways which are well known to both of us. [4-1/2 lines of source text not declassified]

I can well appreciate your concern for developments in the UAR. But I see no present or imminent nuclear threat to Israel from there. I am assured that our intelligence on this question is good and that the Egyptians do not presently have any installation comparable to Dimona, nor any facilities potentially capable of nuclear weapons production. But, of course, if you have information that would support a contrary conclusion, I should like to receive it from you through Ambassador Barbour. We have the capacity to check it.

I trust this message will convey the sense of urgency and the perspective in which I view your Government's early assent to the proposal first put to you by Ambassador Barbour on April 2.

Sincerely,

John F. Kennedy

6 months later he was killed, LBJ tripled US cash to Israel, started arming them, and allowed them to secure the bomb.

The rest is history.

(See how I got us back on track!)

jpmuscle
03-27-15, 14:36
Has anyone postulated that this was simply a bargaining chip played on request of the Iranians? With political subterfuge as additional benefits.

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 15:00
Has anyone postulated that this was simply a bargaining chip played on request of the Iranians? With political subterfuge as additional benefits.

The Iranians don't have a bargaining chip.

The people want the sanctions to go away, the Ayatollah and the Guardian Council want the sanctions to stay, and the Rouhani and the Majles are caught in the middle.

To complicate the matter, Iran is the only reason the Blag Flag isn't flying over Baghdad today, and Israel is turning itself into a pariah state.

All that was helping tip the scales until the Houthi Militia deposed their president with support from Iran. As of last week we have ISIS attacking the Houthis with... surprise surprise, air support from 100 Saudi jets, 30 from the United Arab Emirates, 15 each from Kuwait and Bahrain, 10 from Qatar, and a handful from Jordan, Morocco and Sudan.

Funny how all those Gulf Arab Monarchs in dresses can slap together a coalition real quick to plan and execute airstrikes against an Iranian backed Shi'ite militia... but they can't seem to take any action at all against ISIS???

jpmuscle
03-27-15, 15:53
Not their chip, ours. Obama leaks the info they want so he can put a feather in his hat say SEE I made a deal (sh***y at that) with Iran.

KalashniKEV
03-27-15, 16:14
Not their chip, ours. Obama leaks the info they want so he can put a feather in his hat say SEE I made a deal (sh***y at that) with Iran.

Hmmm... that's not really the definition of "bargaining chip."

What you're witnessing is the slow and painful realignment of our foreign policy with the national interest.

Doc Safari
03-27-15, 16:18
What you're witnessing is the slow and painful realignment of our foreign policy with the national interest.

I tend to doubt that. I keep up with the news too.

What you're seeing is the slow and painful death of America's influence, power, and prestige in the world because we have an anti-Semitic, anti-Israel, anticolonialist Muslim Marxist globalist petulant megalomaniac narcissist child in the White House.

jpmuscle
03-27-15, 16:47
Hmmm... that's not really the definition of "bargaining chip."

I'd say it entirely depends on the end goals no?

HKGuns
03-27-15, 17:00
Somebody needs to bag a troll.

SteyrAUG
03-27-15, 17:14
The irony of JFK is that if he were alive today he could run as a Republican, and be to the right of most of them.

Same for Truman. It was really LBJ that launched the mission to Moonbat with his desire to go down in history as the creator of The Great Society.

Bolt_Overide
03-28-15, 03:12
Look at the stuff that he really did and not what people remember him for. He and his brother went after the Mob not to fight crime but to get rid of the compensation for his family. Only reason that Ted was not shot was that he was functionally retarded.

If the mob wasn't in the middle of both of their killings I'd be shocked.