PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SCAR 17 + upgrades.

DiabhailGadhar
03-27-15, 16:50
SCAR 17+Original box and peices. SOLD FOR 3500.00 local.

-3 total FN MAGS
-GEISSELE super scar trigger
-TANGO DOWN grip and rail covers
-SUREFIRE FA762K-flash hider/suppressor can attachment.
-SUREFIRE X400
-LARUE FUG and LT130 w/ Harris BRMS
-SKD PIG Sling with QD end
-BLUE FORCE GEAR UWL with QD slot.

That's $1600 worth of accessories not including the rifle. I'D prefer FTF near Austin, TX. But I will ship if the price is right. Looking for $3500 depending on method of transfer might negotiate. Just incase you're wondering where I came up with the number I figured the cheapest I've heard of these rifles is $24-2600. So I said $2300 then I took the cost of the accessories and knocked off 25% from what I paid not including shipping or taxes. If that seems silly...we can haggle. PM/text/call. This may keep me from losing my house so...thanks guys. Unless you're in the market for a house in Yuma, AZ. cuz I'd rather keep the SCAR...;-)

DiabhailGadhar
03-29-15, 21:29
Go ahead make an offer...you can do it.

DiabhailGadhar
04-06-15, 20:30
Ok, I'm gonna bump this. I'm also gonna add some comments based on the assanine way some of you have been conducting your selves in regards to this rifle and I dont mean to be rude. But as a Marine I sometimes find it part of my civic duty to tell people that they're stupid. :-) Look, I said haggle with me which means lets talk about it. I'm not unreasonable in fact I tend to be very likable individual. However, I will not tolerate people who are discurtious, in any way, for any reason. It also doesn't mean justify your low ball offer with some price you found from a scam on armslist or from some obscure company that barely complete's their orders correctly. I don't take paypal. Especially not for firearms. And doubly especially not for firearms that cost in excess of $2k its been repeated several times people, they don't allow it. I don't do illegal shit or stuff that's even frowned upon when it comes to firearms..it only takes a few stupid people to screw it up for everyone...I don't really care to mess with California....because of the laws there...you don't like it? Move, that's what I did. Just don't move to Texas y'all probably find a way to screw it up too or Arizona either for that matter. Lol. Anyway enough of me bitchin. Have a good one.