PDA

View Full Version : One of those days...

UVvis
09-26-06, 21:36
Anyone ever have those days at work, where for whatever reason, you decide your time would be better spent at the range rather than at work?

A fun example, there are about three of us at my office that run out to the range every Friday for a long lunch hour. Ok, three hours, maybe four. My section leader and I were in a battle with folk from another group over a trivial issue. It was getting annoying and she said, "Thats it, lets go shoot something." Works for me.

She thought I was kidding when I grabbed another coworker, her, and drove to the range. It was her first time shooting and she was a good learner. She had a target with the center hammered out that she brought back and put on her wall.

You should have seen the expression on the 'annoying trivial guy's' face when he asked about the new wall decoration and she calmly said, "Oh, I just went shooting at lunch to have a little fun."

Her husband called me the next day because he wanted to go too. They both have handguns and carry permits now...