PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Brady is now pinnin' for the Fjords.

Heavy Metal
04-03-15, 18:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

VIP3R 237
04-03-15, 18:55
Haha i'll remember her for about a half second tomorrow when I empty a couple high capacity mags in her honor.

Business_Casual
04-03-15, 20:57
i think she was a decent woman who, understandably, drew the wrong conclusions from her husband's unfortunate experience with an armed attacker. We should accord the same respect to those who have passed, regardless.

7.62NATO
04-03-15, 21:10
i think she was a decent woman who, understandably, drew the wrong conclusions from her husband's unfortunate experience with an armed attacker. We should accord the same respect to those who have passed, regardless.

I agree. Although she misguidedly assaulted the most fundamental of rights, she, and her family, deserves the same respect we afford to all the departed.

scottryan
04-03-15, 22:49

Yes let's keep taking the high road so we can lose some more ground.

Straight Shooter
04-03-15, 23:22
I have had to listen to this ****in woman LIE and call me {gun owners} every name in the book for decades now...and I say F HER, F HER F-IN HUSBAND and F everyone who ever tried to take away MY ability to own whatever firearm for whatever reason I wanted to. She has cost ME God knows how much money over the past few decades. She was a TWAT, and Im DAMN GLAD I never have to hear her sqwakin again.
As for taking "the high road"...that's been the main problem and weakness of gun owners and conservatives in general now for decades. So afraid to fight back with everything and anything. So afraid we will "look bad". Or our "image" will suffer..all the while our rights and country and Constitution are flushed down the toilet.

Hank6046
04-03-15, 23:54
I own a gun, I own more than one, I own an " Arsenal of guns." or again two or more guns. I must be a future criminal who has yet to kill. (please read that last part in a Dateline overdub voice). This is a direct contribution of Sarah Brady.

SteyrAUG
04-04-15, 00:12

Normally I'd agree with you, but when presented with factual evidence to the contrary she continued right along trying to limit the rights of every US citizen even when doing so would deny many of those a means of personal defense.

So with that in mind, I'll show her the same consideration I show other people who try to limit the freedom of everyone around them...none. Glad she's dead.

Eurodriver
04-04-15, 06:16
This bitch spent her adult life trying to deprive me, you , and everyone else in America of their right to self defense.

May she rot.

jpmuscle
04-04-15, 06:29
Good riddance to the fullest.

HKGuns
04-04-15, 07:26
Rest in Peace.

ABNAK
04-04-15, 08:03
Rot in peace.

scottryan
04-04-15, 09:18
I have had to listen to this ****in woman LIE and call me {gun owners} every name in the book for decades now...and I say F HER, F HER F-IN HUSBAND and F everyone who ever tried to take away MY ability to own whatever firearm for whatever reason I wanted to. She has cost ME God knows how much money over the past few decades. She was a TWAT, and Im DAMN GLAD I never have to hear her sqwakin again.
As for taking "the high road"...that's been the main problem and weakness of gun owners and conservatives in general now for decades. So afraid to fight back with everything and anything. So afraid we will "look bad". Or our "image" will suffer..all the while our rights and country and Constitution are flushed down the toilet.

A+ answer

Mr blasty
04-04-15, 09:59
https://youtu.be/rHJoj9IqeKg
Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2