PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Safariland Duty Holsters / Glocks With Trijicon RMR's Milled Into Slide

CANDERSEN
04-05-15, 16:36
Safariland Duty Holsters / Glocks With Trijicon RMR's Milled Into Slide

I have the following Safariland duty holsters for sale - all are for Glocks 19/23 with Trijicon RMR’s milled into the slide. All are right handed, all are in STX plain black finish.

Safariland/Rodgers ALS-P-2

This holster is made by Safariland exclusively for the Bill Rodgers Shooting Academy. It is available through Holsterops.com. It features a hood that fully covers the RMR and rotates out of the way automatically when the weapon is drawn (see Holsterops.com for full description and pictures). The holster has been modified so that the ALS function will work correctly with a RMR milled into the slide immediately forward of the rear sight!

Safariland 6360 with attached Hood for Glock 19/23

This holster was a 6360 and modified for use with a Glock 19/23 with a Trijicon RMR milled into the slide. The ALS fuction has been disabled in order to make room for the RMR and a Kydek hood has been fashioned in order to fully cover the RMR. The gun is secured in the holster via the Safariland rotating hood (ala 6004 series).

I would like to sell the holsters together as a "bundle".

$125.00

Paypal (+3%) or Money Order, I will pay for the shipping , If interested or would like to see pictures please email me at ceskaa@consolidated.net

Chris