PDA

View Full Version : Gunnytime R. Lee Ermey GET SOME

Honu
04-11-15, 21:55
could be a fun show to watch :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbkDSCd_bQ

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-12-15, 01:23
The title at the end is in the color pink?

There really are man-pad mini-guns? I though that was just a predator movie thing.

cbx
04-12-15, 10:29
The title at the end is in the color pink?

There really are man-pad mini-guns? I though that was just a predator movie thing.
No kidding. I hope that was real and not just pumping blanks. Oh my the possibilities.

"Hey Larry, where you going with that?" "G'd dam squirrels....... Tired of them screwing up my yard."

OH58D
04-12-15, 10:51
My 16 year old son is in High School JROTC, and can recite quotes from Full Metal Jacket and Gunny Sgt. Hartman. The kid wants to meet him and get his pic taken with him, so I'm going to have to find out where Ermey is making public appearances. Probably at Shot Show for Glock.

C-grunt
04-12-15, 18:27
My 16 year old son is in High School JROTC, and can recite quotes from Full Metal Jacket and Gunny Sgt. Hartman. The kid wants to meet him and get his pic taken with him, so I'm going to have to find out where Ermey is making public appearances. Probably at Shot Show for Glock.

I met him at a NRA convention here in Phoenix. He was very kind and overall just an awesome guy.

docsherm
04-12-15, 19:38
I met him at a NRA convention here in Phoenix. He was very kind and overall just an awesome guy.

I meet him at an NRA convention a few years ago and he is very cool.

militarymoron
04-12-15, 19:54
No kidding. I hope that was real and not just pumping blanks.
those looked like blanks to me, falling to the ground. also looked like a 5.56 micro gun (XM214), not 7.62 minigun (M134).