PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile On The Other Side Of Town....

Jellybean
04-12-15, 21:48
Reading through some of the posts on the Knowledgeglue site from the katana thread and ran across this:

http://knowledgeglue.com/mexican-drug-cartels-making-guns/

If this is true... color me not surprised.

SteyrAUG
04-13-15, 01:48
But more importantly, they can also purchase directly from the Mexican military and Mexican law enforcement. We should remember that the cartels were basically founded by US trained members of Mexican special forces to form groups like Los Zetas.

RCI1911
04-13-15, 12:12
Why do they have to go to all that trouble to get guns? I thought that they were just buying them from our government?

MountainRaven
04-13-15, 12:38
I wonder what the quality is like on these, compared to both Khyber pass guns and to the originals.

Why do they have to go to all that trouble to get guns? I thought that they were just buying them from our government?

Well, they would have to sneak across the border to reach the government salesmen and then sneak back across.

Jellybean
04-13-15, 21:34
But more importantly, they can also purchase directly from the Mexican military and Mexican law enforcement. We should remember that the cartels were basically founded by US trained members of Mexican special forces to form groups like Los Zetas.

Which is something that ran through my head when I saw that.
Why make your own when they could buy local or if not just buy a conex box of the things from china or any other country/supplier willing to sell?

Moose-Knuckle
04-13-15, 23:43

. . . AND some are even graduates of WHINSEC formerly known as School of the America's.

Anyone want to wager if Holder and Barry supplied the CNC machines?