PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm

Amp Mangum
04-14-15, 12:08
Even if true I wouldn't worry about it as our borders have never been more secure: :rolleyes:

ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/isis-camp-a-few-miles-from-texas-mexican-authorities-confirm/

austinN4
04-14-15, 12:15
How reliable is JudicialWatch.org?

According to wiki ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch ):

"Judicial Watch is a politically conservative, nonpartisan government watchdog group.[1][2]According to its mission statement, it "advocates high standards of ethics and morality in America's public life and seeks to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people."[3]

Amp Mangum
04-14-15, 12:16
Not familiar with them, saw it linked on Drudge.

austinN4
04-14-15, 12:21
I am not familiar with them either but I would not be surprised in the least if the OP report was true.

TAZ
04-14-15, 12:30
Don't worry. These ISIS guys just want jobs.

Mo_Zam_Beek
04-14-15, 12:33
It is very simple - it is easier to just make the commute to El Paso to pick up their cash and new gear than it is to pick up a scattered air drop….

Go back to sleep 'Murica

skijunkie55
04-14-15, 13:05
JV Team... Nothing to worry about here.

Amp Mangum
04-14-15, 13:18
New Islamic State Video Calls for Attacks on the American Homeland, Promises Another 9/11

Read more: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/04/11/breaking-new-islamic-state-video-calls-for-attacks-on-the-american-homeland-promises-another-911/#ixzz3XJDV5Qmn

SilverBullet432
04-14-15, 13:22
I call BS. We'd know about it. CBP is all over the mountains in that area, and they operate predators there.

skijunkie55
04-14-15, 13:51
I call BS. We'd know about it. CBP is all over the mountains in that area, and they operate predators there.

Who is the "we" here? The American people? The CIA and NSA? Remember the White House has officially said "we don't have to answer freedom of information act requests anymore."

brickboy240
04-14-15, 14:02
Well...the source is not CNN but they are not InfoWars either.

Besides, if CBS knew about this...wouldn't they try to ignore this if they could? A little known guy named Matt Drudge broke the Lewinsky story and it was the national Enquirer that gave us the John Edwards love child story....not NBC, ABC or other major news sources.

I have said for a long time that it is only a matter of time before the radical Muslim groups take advantage of our wide open southern borders.

If this IS true...it spells disaster for Hillary and the leftist open borders crowd so my guess is they will ignore it as long as they can.

Amp Mangum
04-14-15, 14:13
Islamic State Talked of Entering U.S. Through Mexico:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-09-10/islamic-state-talked-of-entering-u-s-through-mexico

austinN4
04-14-15, 14:50
A little known guy named Matt Drudge broke the Lewinsky story and it was the national Enquirer that gave us the John Edwards love child story....not NBC, ABC or other major news sources.
Good points! Again, it would not surprise me at all if true. I have to believe our open borders are very, very tempting.

jpmuscle
04-14-15, 15:01
Hasn't it already been substantiated that ISIS is is bed with the Mexican cartels?

brickboy240
04-14-15, 15:03
To those that say, "our govt would never allow ISIS to have a camp in Mexico."

We have seen our govt allow the IRS to target individuals because of their voting habits, grope people at our airports, ransack houses looking for the Boston bombers and collect our phone records.

So yes...knowing that the current administration and media (one in the same), are for open borders and are sympathetic to radical Muslims...oh yeah they would hide this story or ignore it!

Also...there is a spouse or sibling in every major network news division that has family working in the Obama Regime so again...if a story like this does come around...it WILL be broken by a non-standard news source...not a major network.

KalashniKEV
04-14-15, 15:13
Probably OPFOR:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html

TXBK
04-14-15, 15:24
Hispanics ain't the only ones crossing the border down there. People of all sorts of nationalities have been crossing for decades. It is most likely a well-known fact around the world, that the backdoor is wide open for entrance into the US. Some Mexicans, Americans, and BP have profited from this as well.

brickboy240
04-14-15, 15:29
We had a local tv news story about 7-8 years ago about the Border Patrol catching a woman in Presidio TX with known Al Quaeda ties.

The story did not go national and nobody made a big deal out of it. I always thought that was odd especially given that 9-11 was not that long ago.

Lots of bad things happen in border states and those in non-border states never hear a damn thing about these events.

They do not further big media's agenda so they do not report them.

Does not mean these disturbing things did not happen.

Big A
04-14-15, 16:34
What are you guys worried about? They're the JV team, remember? Plus our southern border has never been more secure...

Doc Safari
04-14-15, 16:53
How reliable is JudicialWatch.org?

According to wiki ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch ):

"Judicial Watch is a politically conservative, nonpartisan government watchdog group.[1][2]According to its mission statement, it "advocates high standards of ethics and morality in America's public life and seeks to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people."[3]

Any organization that investigates John Kerry's Vietnam record can't be all bad.

As to the subject of this thread, I would be willing to bet that ISIS already has camps INSIDE the US.

dwhitehorne
04-14-15, 17:05
I wouldn't doubt it. I remember the FBI Director testiying in Congress a few months ago about active FBI investigations on ISIS related cases in all 50 states. David

SteyrAUG
04-14-15, 17:36
Any organization that investigates John Kerry's Vietnam record can't be all bad.

As to the subject of this thread, I would be willing to bet that ISIS already has camps INSIDE the US.

I'm amazed there isn't a Dearborn chapter.

jpmuscle
04-14-15, 18:03
That we know of anyway

hatidua
04-14-15, 18:10
....apparently those ISIS folk never heard what the score was after we played cowboys & indians. Cowboys & ISIS might go accordingly.

hatidua
04-14-15, 18:22
If this IS true...it spells disaster for Hillary and the leftist open borders crowd so my guess is they will ignore it as long as they can.

Hillary could BBQ live grade school children and kick puppies in every one of her future TV ads and it would not alienate a single one of her fans.

Whiskey_Bravo
04-14-15, 18:28

? CBP is in Mexico and we operate predators in Mexico? If I read correctly they are talking about the Mexican side of the border several miles in.

SilverBullet432
04-14-15, 18:41
Lol no, i skimmed through it and missed that crucial detail :) drones stay in US airspace and CBP within US Borders lol..

KalashniKEV
04-14-15, 20:05
? CBP is in Mexico and we operate predators in Mexico? If I read correctly they are talking about the Mexican side of the border several miles in.

The Aerostats/ TARS can see very deep into Mexico. I won't say how deep, but one can see the Pacific Ocean from Arizona.

I'm actually poolside now not far from a site.

Plus... you know... the MQ-1 Predator also has an excellent sensor that is capable of looking not-straight-down.

If you wanted to hide something like a training facility, the Southern Border would not be a good place for it.

MountainRaven
04-14-15, 21:08
....apparently those ISIS folk never heard what the score was after we played cowboys & indians. Cowboys & ISIS might go accordingly.

I wasn't aware that we were planning on deploying biological weapons against ISIS.

jpmuscle
04-14-15, 21:12
I think he was speaking in generalities

skijunkie55
04-14-15, 21:14
I wasn't aware that we were planning on deploying biological weapons against ISIS.

Bribe them with cheap whisky??

ABNAK
04-14-15, 21:47

On the Mexican side of the border? I'll bet the NSA has satellite photos of it if it is indeed there, but I can't see the USBP flying drones over Mexican turf.

EDIT: Just read your revamping of the drone statement. However, someone else pointed out that we have assets that make 7 or 8 miles away chump change in terms of conducting surveillance.

ABNAK
04-14-15, 21:53
Probably OPFOR:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html

You know, I'm pretty sure you were being snarky in posting that link, BUT........could Jade Helm be practice for thwarting an ISIS infiltration in the SW? Stranger things have happened.

MountainRaven
04-14-15, 22:09
I think he was speaking in generalities

Playing cowboys and indians has worked out so well for Westerners in places where apocalypse didn't proceed the arrival of white settlers. Like India, South Africa, and Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

Just saying. ;)

Bribe them with cheap whisky??

We could trade them actual sharp machetes for hides or something.

Turnkey11
04-14-15, 22:10
New Islamic State Video Calls for Attacks on the American Homeland, Promises Another 9/11

Read more: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/04/11/breaking-new-islamic-state-video-calls-for-attacks-on-the-american-homeland-promises-another-911/#ixzz3XJDV5Qmn

It wont have the desired effect that they want, not until we get a President willing to fight a war with them.

SOW_0331
04-15-15, 12:01
Well not to ruin a good wet dream fantasy here...but nobody is wondering why this is the ONLY source for this story? Nobody credible has given any authenticity to the "leaked" reports, and even the publishing source doesn't want to take credit for their work. I guess if you want to hear the answers you're looking for bad enough, you'll eventually find someone singing your song. I could call in and say I'm one of the head muthas in charge of the FARC in Colombia and we are working with the Taliban to thaw out Hitler's DNA and clone him for a war on the moon.

Doesn't mean any of its true, but if enough people are so scared of their own shadow they want to believe it, I'm sure someone will run with it and print up something sensational. As long as there's a boogeyman under your bed that thinks different than you...which of course means they're evil.

So to break this down, again we have no real sources at all. 8 miles from El Paso and we weren't aware of it, okay let's entertain the idea that we missed it. Besides they're propaganda films and their oogy boogie scare tactics, what about this fits the MO of ISIS? See there's a reason Al Qaeda was willing and able to orchestrate 9/11 and follow through with it. They were basically everything that ISIS is not. A direct attack linked to their organization would guarantee their demise within weeks. Spare me the story about how this administration doesn't have the balls to retaliate a 9/11 style attack, some people don't realize how much our offensive aggressive military operations have doubled or more since the current admin took over the GWOT. ISIS has a home turf, we know where they are and how to get to them. They haven't been able to defeat a single legitimate military force and they know it. They rely on the fear created by their brutal torture and execution videos. They recruit from their current target audience who is motivated by the desire to rid their homes of sectarian leadership that doesn't side with their own (think Shia Death Squads being the first real Iraqi police force) and providing the support needed to sustain operations. The only thing an attack on American soil would guarantee is that an already struggling former AQI would suddenly be hunted down and destroyed by the same people who pushed their shit in for the 8 years we were in their back yard. How much have we heard of AQ lately? Their lives are not going to get any better by attacking us and they know it. So they'll keep bumping their gums and hoping to cause fear in the US, and unfortunately that chickenshit tactic is working.

Now suppose the additional claim, also unproven but circulated through these typical "media" hosts, that ISIS is working side by side with Cartels is somehow credible. Other than it being a great way to scare the type of Americans who are scared of everything but their reflection by combining two of the scariest brown guys....what exactly would it benefit either organization to work together? See, first you have to see what common goals exist between the groups. There are none in any way except that both, despite what Faux News wants to inflate as some sort of holy war or invasion, are truly motivated by the almighty dollar and the struggle for power. ISIS doesn't need Mexican guns, nor do the cartels need any weapons from ISIS. Both have a pretty unobstructed array of weapons and equipment taken from their host country, neither would benefit enough to make the logistical nightmare worthwhile. ISIS doesn't need any Cartel money, they're doing fine with banks and treasury seizures being a small piece of what they get from their black market oil sales. The Cartels don't need ISIS money, American appetite for drugs have created them and will sustain them. And to pad their wallets, the Cartels are also involved in a pure profit oil sale racket. But realistically, business would be a whole lot more difficult if ISIS was using cartel resources to stage attacks. So can anyone actually think of a way that this would make sense for anyone involved?

SOW_0331
04-15-15, 12:04
Also...lol isn't it kind of weird that the breaking news source is using this scary information to...ask for donations? Who exactly is going to use that donation money and how in any way will it contribute to the overall effort to stop the big bad wolf?

As far as I can tell there's nothing legitimate here and it's an almost painfully transparent way for a few clever domain owners to scare some less than astute people into parting with their money...

Amp Mangum
04-15-15, 13:09
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/03/15/how-and-why-isis-will-use-texas-to-enter-the-us-if-they-choose-to-cross-the-border/

glocktogo
04-15-15, 13:31

I thought that was the Al-Shabaab Local #469? :confused:

Koshinn
04-15-15, 13:39
ISIS and Mexicans working together in Texas? Sounds like a militia wet dream.

brickboy240
04-15-15, 15:39
Ok so NOW yes...it might appear that the Judicial Watch article is/was bogus.

However...looking again at the recent past where a little known Drudge broke Lewinsky and National Enquirer gave us John Edward's love child...I don't think it was altogether crazy of some of us to think MAYBE this might be true.

Big media is not going crazy, investigating or reporting on things like this...you know.

Amp Mangum
04-15-15, 16:04
Small blurb on Fox News:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/15/isis-reportedly-operating-base-few-miles-from-texas-border/?intcmp=latestnews

SteyrAUG
04-15-15, 16:36
That we know of anyway

I'm amazed there isn't an "operating in the open" Dearborn chapter.

Doc Safari
04-15-15, 16:50
Small blurb on Fox News:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/15/isis-reportedly-operating-base-few-miles-from-texas-border/?intcmp=latestnews

So, is it bogus or not?

I say even if it's not true, or not 100% true, or has a little truth to it....we should still all be on our guard because we know that ISIS, Al Qaeda, or some other group may attempt or be attempting this at some point.

brickboy240
04-16-15, 10:31
Didn't we have warnings about Middle Eastern men taking flying lessons and about commercial planes possibly being used as missiles long before 9-11-01?

Didn't the FBI know about the Boston bombers 5 years before the bombs went off at the marathon?

Weren't their warnings about 9-11 anniversary attacks before Benghazi?

The Army knew that Nadal Hassan was a jihadist kook long before he let loose at Ft. Hood.

I think there is enough evidence that yes...there COULD be an ISIS camp in Northern Mexico and our govt knows about it and refuses to report or do a damn thing about it.

Amp Mangum
04-16-15, 13:10
FBI Holds “Special” Meeting in Juárez to Address ISIS, DHS Not Invited

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/fbi-holds-special-meeting-in-juarez-to-address-isis-dhs-not-invited/

skijunkie55
04-16-15, 13:45

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/fbi-holds-special-meeting-in-juarez-to-address-isis-dhs-not-invited/

Where's Wikileaks with a good ole dump of confidential documents when you need em...

SOW_0331
04-16-15, 14:43

So essentially the FBI held a press conference with Mexican LE authorities and agencies to tell them that the claims made by the baseless article aren't true. And the ones saying this must be a conspiracy are the only ones who have sources that support their initial claim.

Can you see where this lacks credibility? The only support JudicialWatch has is...JudicialWatch. And after reading some of their current hot articles, I'm more inclined to believe there's a reason they are a touted by InfoWars and vice versa.

Again I ask what exactly would donating to JudicialWatch do to combat this and can anyone list a few reasons the cartels would benefit from allowing ISIS shit on their dinner table?

skijunkie55
04-16-15, 15:20
can anyone list a few reasons the cartels would benefit from allowing ISIS shit on their dinner table?

1. Focus would be on ISIS. Less heat on them?
2. More money and drugs? ISIS makes about $1bn a year in their drug trade, having the cartels expand their market would be worth something...

Honu
04-16-15, 15:52
I would think with the poppy fields in the middle east to help supply even more for the cartels and the isis folks having a new sales chain also they both hate the US people and both want to see US over thrown

anyone list a few reasons the cartels would benefit from allowing ISIS shit on their dinner table?

SOW_0331
04-16-15, 18:39
1. Focus would be on ISIS. Less heat on them?
2. More money and drugs? ISIS makes about $1bn a year in their drug trade, having the cartels expand their market would be worth something...

Reasonable points. Though I see it a little differently.

1. If the cartels were worried about attention, the worst thing they could do would be linking up in cahoots with the most high profile terrorist organization at the moment. Also, the Cartels don't currently need to live in hiding, they've bought enough immunity from their local government and getting involved with an internationally sought after terror group would only increase their risk of being captured or tripped up by an LE entity that cannot be bought off.

2. ISIS doesn't need to fence their drugs through the cartel supply lines. They're surrounded by drug seeking nations and don't need to get involved in the expensive venture of shipping these drugs to another country across a lot of ground and ocean miles that are heavily patrolled. Combine that with the fees from the cartels to move and transport those drugs once they arrive, and the profit from drug sales is going to go down more than even breaking even. I haven't seen much that says ISIS is making those kind of numbers from drug trade and I don't suspect it's as much of a necessary market corner for their operations as many of their other venues.

But that's just like, my opinion, man.

SOW_0331
04-16-15, 19:03
I would think with the poppy fields in the middle east to help supply even more for the cartels and the isis folks having a new sales chain also they both hate the US people and both want to see US over thrown

Possibly. Doubtful in my view.

The poppy fields (in Iraq and Syria) are nowhere near the source of the world's supply when compared to Afghanistan, a country that has profited largely by holding the primary trade routes from the ME to Europe and Asia. Again, for ISIS to make money off their own poppy sales, they would have to eat the cost of transporting the wares and cut the cartels in on the profit. For what purpose would they expand their market to Mexico when they're already struggling to hold the shrinking territory within their caliphate? Now, I could see where the major opium producers in Afghanistan could use the funds created from that to try to buy military hardware from ISIS, who has captured a lot of weapons and equipment, but that's something that wouldn't require Mexican middle men. Same thing with gaining access to new sales chains, I just don't see the juice being worth the squeeze when they can sell out of their back door already.

As to your second point, I don't agree at all. Its a stretch at best to say that both organizations share a hatred for American law enforcement or military. The cartels aren't making their money on the product, they're making big money on the markup. Most anything that is bought illegally will be sold at upwards of a 500% markup of production costs, minimum. American LE and drug laws are the sole reason the drug market in Mexico exists at all. So while it's a nuisance for their ability to traffic (and certainly not a preventive effort, nuisance at best) across the border, our efforts to combat the drug trade is making them rich. I've known a lot of absurdly rich people...well worked for them closely anyway...and none of them are looking to end their gravy trains anytime soon. Which is why I doubt the cartels want to see "US over thrown" anymore than they want to stop raking in money. An overthrown country would be a collapsed economy, a collapsed economy means lots of Americans dying, lots learning to live without anything beyond basic needs, and one less major international currency to take advantage of. And if the US was to be overthrown, the continued success of the cartels would rely on their ability to ship their product internationally, which goes back to why it's a pointless (okay...highly unlikely) route for ISIS to do the same.

Cartels want us to be fat, dumb and happy. As long as we have our vices and the economic prosperity to get money burning holes in our pockets, they are thriving.

And while this may be an irrelevant detail, the idea that both would unite through their hatred of American culture is based on idealism. That being that the true motive for ISIS is their religious fundamentalism, and that the cartels are motivated by a desire to...I don't know...destroy their cash cows I guess? Either way those fundamentals are at odds, not aligned. ISIS doesn't just hate the US, they hate western culture and lifestyles. And I heard that Muslims are hell bent on converting or killing anyone other than Muslims. Last I knew, Central and South America are Roman Catholics by the overwhelming majority, so I can't see either finding a way to blend their radical beliefs in a combined effort.

SOW_0331
04-16-15, 19:14
Just to clarify, my dissenting beliefs to what this loosely defined "article" want to be believed as factual has nothing to do with any belief I have that we DONT need to strengthen our border with Mexico. We absolutely do, for a myriad of reasons from preventing the spread of infectious diseases with no way to trace to patient zero all the way to the social and economic drain that welfare and assistance programs for so many non-contributors would be. And everything in between.

I'm all for a more effective and low risk method of keeping our borders secure and making it as close to impossible as can possibly get for anyone who isn't entering the country legally to make it through. I would even say the economic impact of a restricted commerce with Mexico would be an acceptable risk.

I just don't believe this source or the idea. It reads like an emotionally driven piece, sharks and lasers are both scary but sharks WITH lasers are terrifying, kind of thing. These are getting more and more common these days with anyone being able to buy a domain for $10 and call themselves "media". And this is something we always ridicule the left for, their thirst for a source to quote that tells them what they want to hear, they don't bother research or fact check. And that's a dangerous trap to fall in with the political climate being so tense these days. "We" need to be rational, composed, and use facts to support our stance and argument. There are already plenty of reasons to push for secure borders, let's stick to the ones that are widely proven to be factual and leave the emotional gullibility to the libs.

ABNAK
04-16-15, 21:50
IF the article is true there is no way that U.S. intel didn't know about this before any online watchdog group did. I ain't buying that. Now, would the current U.S. administration disclose such a thing publicly, given it's lust for importing more leeches on the dole and therefore millions of new Democrap voters? Highly doubtful.

I wouldn't put much past any nefarious group, and that includes a radical Islamic fundamentalist group or a drug-running cartel. "An enemy of my enemy is my friend" type of thing.

I will wait to believe or not believe this until it is *confirmed* (whatever that may entail). One online source ain't gonna cut it. However, I will also not dismiss it out of hand because stranger things have happened and a lack of Obama administration comment (either way) carries no clout with me.

Hey SOW......I figured out what the cartels and ISIS do have in common: they both saw off heads! ;) Maybe they want to compare notes or critique techniques?

Honu
04-16-15, 23:24
gov denied F&F, Benghazi and the list goes on and on and on and on

I think the only way we will ever know this stuff is because of sources like this and the gov will deny it all the way

look at the Boston bombers and many other things the gov never stopped even though they knew about it and the few things that were stopped were reported by other folks not any gov TSA person etc.....

Honu
04-16-15, 23:37
how did the 9/11 hijackers act ? they will do what it takes to make there end goal a possibility
there are people coming over already ! so its happening having a base camp there makes total sense

I think maybe to say what you asked and how I responded is how they sold as in what they have in common to offer to the cartels :) and the cartels do hate the US for the most part they like what it provides them but they do not like there is a difference and we know that ISIS hates us with a passion cause we are the western culture center so its one in the same

they wont care about the religion of Central America at this point and they are trying to convert as many as they can and spread it
I cant see many changing ? that I agree but wont stop them from trying and again if they can get in right next to our state they will bend the rules like they do with many things to fit there agenda
and Central America and Caribbean are having a growth of muslim converts still a small % of course

and as far as blending look how many radicals are in Europe and here in the USA ! so they are here already and trying to recruit more and more

Last I knew, Central and South America are Roman Catholics by the overwhelming majority, so I can't see either finding a way to blend their radical beliefs in a combined effort.

SOW_0331
04-17-15, 14:42
If government denial of an allegation or suggestion is the same as proving it's credibility, I guess it's true that they are lizard people with trains to underground cities that house the super race of inter-dimensional aliens. Alex Jones is the Messiah of truth and the real reason 6 walmart stores closed simultaneously across the country is because an asteroid is coming and the politicians need to turn them into FEMA supply warehouses. I would say don't tell anyone, but...well they have ways of reading our minds. I'll give you a hint. Chem trails.

See what Im getting at here? I don't want to restrict the freedom of speech or the ability for anyone to become a member of the free press and publish their respective beliefs. But since we live in an age where anyone can become a media source, it's probably good that we all start looking at everything we read with a skeptical objectivity. There are small chances that this could be true but sometimes it's as real as it gets and the truth is usually not as convenient as we want.

Doc Safari
04-17-15, 14:50
Didn't DHS or FBI already warn that there are ISIS or Al Qaeda cells in every, or nearly every, state?

Didn't FBI meet with Mexican law enforcement coincidentally right after this supposedly bogus Judicial Watch report came out?

Aren't they already finding prayer rugs, Korans, and other Muslim artifacts along the border?

Aren't OTM's the fastest growing segment of the illegal immigrant stats?

The point is: where there's smoke there's fire.

We all know our government does not always tell us the truth.

Do you actually think they would admit to an ISIS base operating right across the border?

Seriously?

That would cause millions of Americans to dedicate themselves to DEMANDING the border be secured. All the amnesty and feel-good immigration policy would be lost in the outcry that our nation is NOT secure along its southern border.

ralph
04-17-15, 19:25
I listen to shortwave a lot, and if I get bored I can always tune in Alex Jones on infowars..For the last couple of nights the Isis camp in Mexico has been the topic.. Last night, Alex has Joe Biggs, (another infowars DJ) sneaking into Mexico to look for this camp.. I shit you not. The entertainment value here is priceless, It's not as good as say, the "War of the Worlds" broadcast by Orson Wells in the 30's that scared the pants off millions, But, they try hard. I'm tuning in tonight, I've no doubt MR. Biggs will find that camp that no one else can! In the back of my head, I always wonder how many people out there listening, are buying into this shit hook, line, and sinker...Now there's a scary thought.

SOW_0331
04-18-15, 06:47
Didn't DHS or FBI already warn that there are ISIS or Al Qaeda cells in every, or nearly every, state?

Didn't FBI meet with Mexican law enforcement coincidentally right after this supposedly bogus Judicial Watch report came out?

Aren't they already finding prayer rugs, Korans, and other Muslim artifacts along the border?

Aren't OTM's the fastest growing segment of the illegal immigrant stats?

The point is: where there's smoke there's fire.

We all know our government does not always tell us the truth.

Do you actually think they would admit to an ISIS base operating right across the border?

Seriously?

That would cause millions of Americans to dedicate themselves to DEMANDING the border be secured. All the amnesty and feel-good immigration policy would be lost in the outcry that our nation is NOT secure along its southern border.

ISIS/AQ cells in every state?!?!?! Oh Em Gee!!!! Nope, they never admitted that and saying the information or claims made in an effort to justify use of Patriot Act/NSA obtained information is an admission is a hell of a stretch.

The only people saying anything about the FBI meeting with MLE about this subject are the same people who are the only source of this claim. Coincidence? And meeting to discuss claims is not the same as verifying claims.

Who is finding all these prayer rugs? The closest to "Muslim artifacts" (haaaahahahaha) is a few pages of the Quran and some claimed torn up rugs near the border. Shit man these terrorists must also be addicted to Burger King and MacD's from the amount of fast food "artifacts" strewn around the border hughway. Maybe they're in on it and supporting ISIS? Let's torch the BK and Wendy's to stop the terrorists!!!!!!1!111!!!***!!!!

OTM is not synonymous with Arab Terrorists, unless you want it to be. Fastest growing maybe, figures claimed range from 38%-57% Other Than Mexican illegal immigrants. You do realize that El Salvador has always made up a huge part of the southern border immigration statistics and they're OTM, same with Guatemalan and Ecuadorian. The rest are a mix of Asian and European, with a very small percentage of that being Arab. Why would they risk using the southern border when most of the necessary documents for legal immigration by flying in a comfy plane are easily obtained?

And yeah, something as highly profiled as any truth to this would absolutely be addressed. How they would twist it is a different story, but one of the most common methods is to get out ahead of a potential crisis and be the first to break it to the open, as to not lose credibility. The incidents that were used to say "gov lied about X and Y so we know they're lying now", nope. Those were never denied, just that events did not occur as was being reported. That's very different. But if you want badly enough to believe this story, I'm not going to get anywhere with logic...

SOW_0331
04-18-15, 06:53
I listen to shortwave a lot, and if I get bored I can always tune in Alex Jones on infowars..For the last couple of nights the Isis camp in Mexico has been the topic.. Last night, Alex has Joe Biggs, (another infowars DJ) sneaking into Mexico to look for this camp.. I shit you not. The entertainment value here is priceless, It's not as good as say, the "War of the Worlds" broadcast by Orson Wells in the 30's that scared the pants off millions, But, they try hard. I'm tuning in tonight, I've no doubt MR. Biggs will find that camp that no one else can! In the back of my head, I always wonder how many people out there listening, are buying into this shit hook, line, and sinker...Now there's a scary thought.

Which says a LOT about the validity of this source and who is pushing it. But man, if AJ and InfoWars are pushing it...and they are ALL about honest and accurate reporting...it must be true. I guess the only thing we can do is believe everything we hear.

Quick, friends! Get your Bug Out Bags into your Bug Out Busses and Bug your Bug Out Family Unit to your Bug Out Bunker! The turrrrrrrirrrrristssss is here and they is k-k-killin errybuddy!!!

sadmin
04-18-15, 08:53
Somewhat relevant -

http://hbowatch.com/vice-the-line-drawn-in-the-sand-outsourcing-embryos/

The first portion of Vice's report tracks the drugs from Venezuela back to terrorists of various flavors. They absolutely work in concert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOW_0331
04-18-15, 09:13
Sigh.

You're talking about the money trail. As they both have their investments in the illegal trade world, yes they work in concert in some cases. Though European drug buyers having their money flow through the African terror groups that control that trade route from Venezuela makes enough sense that it's pretty much obvious.

This isn't the same thing. Money and trade between different illegal criminal enterprises isn't the same as a direct cooperation and even hosting the training camps for arguably the most high profile terrorist organization in the world right now, and conducting ATTACKS on the American people rather than using American money to fund their venues.

If we want something to be true, we'll see the proof we need in everything. How do you think the 9/11 Truther movement got so much traction? Just because a few information pieces can be twisted into appearing to support a claim, doesn't make it true.

TXBK
04-18-15, 10:27
It is not unfathomable that ISIS would have a camp(s) near the border in Mexico. There is more than one reason why Mexicans, be it cartels or government, would be willing to entertain such a relationship. I don't see much reason to delve into the possible theories, but the easy ones are the possible legalization of drugs in America posing a threat to the business of the cartels and I'm sure Mexico would love to have Texas back.

All of that aside, I'm sure that ISIS or terrorists in general are just walking across the border unmolested, just like the thousands of other illegal immigrants do everyday, to join their homies right here and blend in with the population. I don't recall hearing our government talk about Middle Easterners or Africans crossing the southern border.

Doc Safari
04-20-15, 09:21
The only thing I firmly believe is that we need to be on our guard at all times.