PDA

View Full Version : "Obama Will Push For Slavery Reparations In 2016" - FOX Bus. Net. Charles Payne

cinco
04-18-15, 10:31
Here's my shocked face. Nothing, I mean nothing, would surprise me regarding the depths and lengths Obama would be willing to go during his lame duck period. And for the record, I greatly disagree with reparations for slavery.

- I wouldn't imagine Congress would allow this to fly - however, I am no longer surprised by the lack of character and backbone of so called conservatives.

- By hook or crook, or Obama's executive pen and phone, I could see Obama trying some sort of back door manuever.

- Regardless of result, this would only be throwing napalm on the racial fire that Obama and his cronies have been agitating. Can you imagine the state of racial divide during and after such a proposal?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/04/17/fox-business-networks-charles-payne-obama-will-push-for-slavery-reparations-in-2016/

During a segment on his Fox Business Network show Making Money, host Charles Payne said that he thinks Obama is making ready for a big push to pay billions in slavery reparations in 2016.

During a panel segment, Payne and his crew were discussing the reparations the city of Chicago is making to the mostly black victims of Police Commander Jon Burge, a now convicted Chicago policeman who in the 1970s and ’80s engaged in a long campaign of beating suspects into confessing to crimes they did not commit.

From that subject, Payne veered off into his prediction of what Obama might try in 2016.

“The news in my mind is a glimpse of really much bigger news that is going to come from the White House, I’m saying next year, I’m leaning towards,” Payne volunteered. “I think that there’s going to be an official apology from the White House for slavery in America and then a major push to get cash, and I’m talking lots of cash.”

“Many including those closest to President Obama will push him to make this happen,” the African American host continued. “I actually think it would be a major mistake. Instead, Obama really should discuss and focus on all the progress we have made and how all Americans need to move forward for better days for all of our kids.”

mkmckinley
04-18-15, 10:39
I hope he does. It would distract from whatever gun control/NFA ass**** he has planned and it will undoubtedly get shot down in congress. And actually I'm all for reparations but only for actual slaves, not their offspring. If you can prove you were a slave held in bondage legally under a state law then I'm happy to see my tax dollars go toward your mule and two acres of farmland. I hope you know how to farm.

Chameleox
04-18-15, 10:57
No worries! I'll get reparations from you, and you'll eventually be reimbursed by the British.

Kidding. I'm against it was well.

Having sad that, keep in mind that while the article is titled "Obama will push for slavery reparations in 2016", it's a stretch of a speculation on the part of the author.

cinco
04-18-15, 11:03
No worries! I'll get reparations from you, and you'll eventually be reimbursed by the British.

Having sad that, keep in mind that while the article is titled "Obama will push for slavery reparations in 2016", it's a stretch of a speculation on the part of the author.

I hear ya and agree. I think Obama knows just the mere mention, or speculation, is enough to elicit the sort of uproar his type like to provoke. It seems at every opportunity, either Obama, Holder, etc. have taken the opportunity to stoke the race fire. This would be a very tasty subject in their eyes.

Honu
04-18-15, 12:59
for sure go after the first slave owner in our country ! OH wait he was black !!!!

and now the Irish will get there fare share of money and some Germans and many other whites who came to America as Indentured slaves or servants and were also treated with massive cruelty
most never know about that side of white slavery in the US !

of course that means we need to punish the muslims who did this also and have them make good to us white folks !

oh maybe we should go back to the spanish who were the worst of the worst and of course go after Brazil since they were far worse than us ! Oh and Australia

sadly I could see him trying this ? our country is hosed

and of course all the wealthy blacks should pay there fare share

should we also realize the illegals sex trade has more slaves today ! so we need to include all those folks

skydivr
04-18-15, 13:03
I actually really wish he would (try, that is)....

FlyingHunter
04-18-15, 13:03
We are really going to owe the American Indians...

SteyrAUG
04-18-15, 13:44
Awesome, most of us were enslaved by the Romans. Even worse fed to Lions.

I expect a check, or at least free pizza.

Straight Shooter
04-18-15, 13:46
I too,WANT this to happen. In MY view...itll stir up a shitstorm and HOPEFULY ensure a Repub President...and I say that holding my nose, those worthless ****s. Rather have worthless than outright Anti-American. A side effect of that will be further stirring up the money pot that is "race relations" in America. The "media" LOVES IT. Many blacks LOVE IT.

lunchbox
04-18-15, 13:58

I expect a check, or at least free pizza.Can you think of one race/culture that wasn't enslaved at one point and time in history? I can't think of any.

Averageman
04-18-15, 14:19
Can you think of one race/culture that wasn't enslaved at one point and time in history? I can't think of any.

And it is still going on today in Africa.
I'm just wondering, if we care so much about slavery in our History, why isnt the first African American President doing anything about it happening today?
There just isn't any political leverage in it, no money in it and generally it appears he just doesn't care.

CatSnipah
04-18-15, 15:33
This shit here is why aliens will never talk to us.

Boba Fett v2
04-18-15, 18:15
I too,WANT this to happen. In MY view...itll stir up a shitstorm and HOPEFULY ensure a Repub President...and I say that holding my nose, those worthless ****s. Rather have worthless than outright Anti-American. A side effect of that will be further stirring up the money pot that is "race relations" in America. The "media" LOVES IT. Many blacks LOVE IT.
Zoiks! B-B-B-B-B-Blacks??!!

GH41
04-18-15, 18:39
I can document that my grandmother was a coon-ass from New Orleans. Does this mean I get money? My skin is darker than most white people.

Crow Hunter
04-18-15, 19:12
I honestly think it is a great idea.

Create a fund and deposit in it the monetary equivalent of 40 acres and a mule indexed for inflation of every slave estimated to be enslaved at the implementation of the Emancipation Proclamation. Anyone that prove their descent from one of these slaves can stake a claim. Open this up for 5 years to claims. After 5 years, this fund will be disbursed evenly to all claimants.

Now the catch.

From that day forward, for all eternity, they are now Americans. Period.

Their debts are paid. No more affirmative action, no more special consideration, no more "Oh Woe is me" my great, great whatever was a slave so you have to pity me. You are now in the same boat as all the rest of us Americans.

HKGuns
04-18-15, 19:26
Reparations from whom? The Africans who profited from their sale? Certainly not the US who freed them. I too hope he tries this one, it won't end well.

lunchbox
04-18-15, 20:02
Good article (from black author) http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2012/10/how_many_slaves_came_to_america_fact_vs_fiction.html

From article:
The most comprehensive analysis of shipping records over the course of the slave trade is the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, edited by professors David Eltis and David Richardson. (While the editors are careful to say that all of their figures are estimates, I believe that they are the best estimates that we have, the proverbial "gold standard" in the field of the study of the slave trade.) Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America? Only about 388,000. That's right: a tiny percentage.

In fact, the overwhelming percentage of the African slaves were shipped directly to the Caribbean and South America; Brazil received 4.86 million Africans alone! Some scholars estimate that another 60,000 to 70,000 Africans ended up in the United States after touching down in the Caribbean first, so that would bring the total to approximately 450,000 Africans who arrived in the United States over the course of the slave trade.

SteyrAUG
04-18-15, 20:11
Can you think of one race/culture that wasn't enslaved at one point and time in history? I can't think of any.

EXACTLY. Free shit for everyone.

SteyrAUG
04-18-15, 20:12
What I want to know is if descendents of black slave owners in America will have to pay reparations.

BoringGuy45
04-18-15, 23:55
How about we go beyond just reparations: Descendents of slave owners have to face criminal penalties for what their ancestors did. Basically, if your great-great-great grandfather raped one of his slaves, YOU have to do 20-40 years in prison and register as a sex offender. If he killed one of his slaves, you get lethal injection.

Honestly, if this reparation thing prevails, that the slope we could go down.

sammage
04-19-15, 00:18
This shit here is why aliens will never talk to us.
I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.

Moose-Knuckle
04-19-15, 00:26

I expect a check, or at least free pizza.

I still bare the last name of my European forbearers who were serfs enslaved by the British Crown.

I expect a massive check, oh wait I'm white . . .

3 AE
04-19-15, 00:39
Molon Labe

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-19-15, 00:59
We will never see cash-money checks cut to the brotha's. If anything it would be billions to groups to 'help support our most disadvantaged' - or some bs like that. It like welfare in general, it's upper-middle class whites that shave off the top all these programs, that for some reason never seem to help those it is supposed to help out of poverty.

Lord knows that BHO needs to throw a bone to 'his people' after the kick in the nuts the illegal aliens will give lower class blacks in the job market.

Honu
04-19-15, 02:40
interesting :) not sure if you saw what I wrote :) but dude you and I think a lot along the same lines in many ways kinda freaky !
so so so so so few know about this side of the slavery where many whites who were stolen and put into this slavery along side black folks !

and now the Irish will get there fare share of money and some Germans and many other whites who came to America as Indentured slaves or servants and were also treated with massive cruelty
most never know about that side of white slavery in the US !
s

I still bare the last name of my European forbearers who were serfs enslaved by the British Crown.

I expect a massive check, oh wait I'm white . . .

Moose-Knuckle
04-19-15, 03:44
interesting :) not sure if you saw what I wrote :) but dude you and I think a lot along the same lines in many ways kinda freaky !
so so so so so few know about this side of the slavery where many whites who were stolen and put into this slavery along side black folks !

I didn't see your OP but yeah the Romans enslaved my Celtic ancestors and tried like hell to enslave my Germanic ancestors. Then those Norse men got in their boats and enslaved my Celtic ancestors prior to the Brits . . .

That's not even considering the MILLIONS of W H I T E Europeans enslaved in Africa, yes AFRICA via the Barbary slave trade. So many in fact it kind of made a one Thomas Jefferson form a little known group that goes by the name of The United States Marine Corps to go over there and secure the their boorish heart beats!

jpmuscle
04-19-15, 04:17
I cant tell if this is brilliance or desperation on his part...

Pilot1
04-19-15, 07:19
I cant tell if this is brilliance or desperation on his part...

Obama's goal is to continue to further divide us as a society. Progressives preach diversity, and multiculturalism instead of assimilation. This is to weaken, and divide the populace so more dependency, and control can be implemented. The reparations thing is just another tool in their toolbox.

ABNAK
04-19-15, 08:11
Guys, this is speculation from a money-pundit on a TV show. That's all it is.

Reparations will never go anywhere. It's not gonna happen.

Alex V
04-19-15, 08:40
They already got their 40 acres, it's called the Bronx and they already got their mule, it's called the A-train

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-segment---queen-shenequa/n10249

cbx
04-19-15, 08:42
Barry seems to have it all figured out.

Oh what the hell.... Let's do this. I mean, shit, what's the worst thing that could happen, right?

I'll chip in a dollar. All I ask is that every bullshit racist program today that involves race be abolished and illegal.

Keepin it real yo...

Like, people have to hired and accepted on their abilities and shit.

I know, what a concept.

Sensei
04-19-15, 08:52

This is what gives gun forums a bad name.

Pilot1
04-19-15, 08:57

Yeah, things that get speculated about never happen.

They'll never try to ban ammo as de facto gun control.
The IRS and EPA isn't harassing conservatives.
The TSA won't touch my junk on purpose.
Benghazi wasn't a cover up.
Free speech will never go away

BoringGuy45
04-19-15, 10:15

It'll go nowhere, but I still wouldn't put it past Obama to at least push for it and try to twist arms, pass executive orders, and do everything to be a PITA about it.

Singlestack Wonder
04-19-15, 10:22
This will start a snowball effect. If awarded reparations, the blacks will be sued by the Jewish whose descendants were enslaved in Egypt 3000 years ago by black Egyptions.....

Chameleox
04-19-15, 10:24
There's a difference between speculating, and taking that speculation and talking like the President himself said it.

This thread went from the original article, in which a TV pundit speculated that an advisor to the President might suggest it to the President, to people commenting as if Obama just has a presser where he announced this plan.

Geez. It's worse than when people here post obviously fake news articles from obviously fake news sources.

Yeah. It is. We don't do ourselves any favors.

cinco
04-19-15, 10:26

It'll go nowhere, but I still wouldn't put it past Obama to at least push for it and try to twist arms, pass executive orders, and do everything to be a PITA about it.

Exactly, BG45.

Abnak, the conversation has mostly been regarding just the hint, and or attempt, and the further divide it will cause. Most all here agree it won't fly. But the main benefit to Obama is the further agitation and excoriation of the White devil.

Jer
04-19-15, 11:22

Wishing for laws to be passed that HURT this nation to drive your own political agenda is exactly what's wrong with this country. Wake the eff up people! The 'other' party is still Americans so any mistake we allow them to make still hurts us as a whole. When you have a two-party system comprised entirely of people who value their opponents mistakes & failures more than their own success you have a system that is doomed to fail taking everyone down with it.

...and people wonder why we're heading right down the toilet.

KTR03
04-19-15, 12:15
This president is bad enough with out conjuring up made up shit. The right is going for the Michael Moore affect...they get caught exaggerating and then people stop listening to the legit criticism - of which there are plenty. From foreign policy to domestic spending there is plenty of stuff to criticize. We don't need to make stuff up.

Sensei
04-19-15, 12:19
Yeah, things that get speculated about never happen.

They'll never try to ban ammo as de facto gun control.
The IRS and EPA isn't harassing conservatives.
The TSA won't touch my junk on purpose.
Benghazi wasn't a cover up.
Free speech will never go away

Yet ammo and AR's are cheaper today than 5 years ago; the IRS and EPA have never contacted me, my family, or any associates; I don't know anybody who has been groped by the TSA despite flying 8-10 times per year; Benghazi has been exposed as classic progressive incompetence that may keep Hillary out of the WH; and I can declare on the Internet that Obama is a goat ****ing idiot without the Stasi coming to my house.

Getting fired up over retarded BS that 1 person says on the idiot box is not a winning strategy for conservatives. It makes us look like the very brainless sheep that comprise the other side.

KTR03
04-19-15, 12:23
Yup. What he said...

Koshinn
04-19-15, 12:47

Pretty much this.

Honu
04-19-15, 13:32
yeah BUT
I never thought obama care would take hold
could not believe F&F
or the IRS being used to target conservatives
that our president has empathy for Putin and his missle sales to Iran !

so sure its just a idea he has the way things are going ?? just never know and its fine to discuss things anyway :) it is just a forum :) ahhahahah

Honu
04-19-15, 13:37
sorry have to disagree
who's view that gun forums have a bad name ?

only reason I think TOS has a bad name is the idiocy about guns that is discussed I leave the general forums as people talking and thats it ?
is this forum hated by gun folks ? sure some of them think its stuck up and snobby and try to be to tacticool

both gun forums are hated by the left purely because they are ignorant about anything that is not far left and liberal so these kinda discussions or not they would hate gun forums

if someone hates a gun forum based on folks having fun discussing what could happen in a GD section they are wound up way way way to tight and need to let go !

ABNAK
04-19-15, 17:19
yeah BUT
I never thought obama care would take hold
could not believe F&F
or the IRS being used to target conservatives
that our president has empathy for Putin and his missle sales to Iran !

so sure its just a idea he has the way things are going ?? just never know and its fine to discuss things anyway :) it is just a forum :) ahhahahah

Oh, I wasn't being critical of the OP or the article itself (or anyone for that matter). I just saw the conversation drifting off into the realm of Obama has actually said he'll push for this. I'll agree that I wouldn't put anything past the Shitstain-in-Chief, to include this. However, let's wait until it's been made official before we raise the battle flag shall we?

Boba Fett v2
04-19-15, 17:33
There's a difference between speculating, and taking that speculation and talking like the President himself said it.

This thread went from the original article, in which a TV pundit speculated that an advisor to the President might suggest it to the President, to people commenting as if Obama just has a presser where he announced this plan.

Geez. It's worse than when people here post obviously fake news articles from obviously fake news sources.

Yeah. It is. We don't do ourselves any favors.
That's because Barry bashing on gun forums ain't going out of style as long as he's the POTUS. The subject doesn't need to be real or factual for that matter. Dude is approaching lame duck point in his term, and all this bitchin' about the POTUS ain't done shit for the gun community. And people act as if republicans will save us. Lol

We do a damn fine job of shooting ourselves in the dick. Repeatedly.

Honu
04-19-15, 19:36
hahaah no worries :)

Oh, I wasn't being critical of the OP or the article itself (or anyone for that matter). I just saw the conversation drifting off into the realm of Obama has actually said he'll push for this. I'll agree that I wouldn't put anything past the Shitstain-in-Chief, to include this. However, let's wait until it's been made official before we raise the battle flag shall we?

SteyrAUG
04-19-15, 21:54

Given the things we have seen happen, some of us didn't dismiss it as ridiculous. Be glad to learn it's just BS and "nothing" but I'll be more confident of that when he's finally out of office.

Sensei
04-19-15, 23:45
Ok, let's play this out. Tomorrow, Obama proposes a bill that would give every back person $50,000. All of the Equal Protection constitutional issues not withstanding, what Congress is going to pass it?

Let's say Obama proposed some watered down reparations bill with tax brakes, loan repayments, mortgage subsidies, etc., he would only be hurting his own party. Better yet, he does it though executive action. Do you really think that the Hispanic vote would stand for that? The black and Hispanic special interests hate each other and compete for the welfare dollar. Giving to one means taking from the other and reparations would destroy the Dems welfare coalition.

So please, let him crash his own BS legacy as the post-racial President (whatever that means) and clip Hillary's wing in the process. I relish the idea that he'd do something so stupid.

SteyrAUG
04-20-15, 00:57
Ok, let's play this out. Tomorrow, Obama proposes a bill that would give every back person $50,000. All of the Equal Protection constitutional issues not withstanding, what Congress is going to pass it?

Let's say Obama proposed some watered down reparations bill with tax brakes, loan repayments, mortgage subsidies, etc., he would only be hurting his own party. Better yet, he does it though executive action. Do you really think that the Hispanic vote would stand for that? The black and Hispanic special interests hate each other and compete for the welfare dollar. Giving to one means taking from the other and reparations would destroy the Dems welfare coalition.

So please, let him crash his own BS legacy as the post-racial President (whatever that means) and clip Hillary's wing in the process. I relish the idea that he'd do something so stupid.

Who would have ever thought every US citizen would be required to purchase health insurance? it passed because everyone thought it would be free and would just come out of income taxes already paid with the burden mostly placed on guys like Bill Gates.

This is the first time a US citizen has been REQUIRED to purchase anything. So really, anything can happen.

And quite honestly if we take your scenario, Hispanics would simply be assured that they will be next and there might be reparations for stolen land, etc.

And more importantly, regardless of any promise, very few people would actually qualify for reparations. The government would collect the money from taxpayers, would pay itself to administer the fund, but payouts would come in the form of services like additional EBT benefits and things like that.

Honu
04-20-15, 01:08
I would say good time to educate our country to the truths about slavery

say OK fine $50k for each person and the blacks that sold you out to begin with are going to pay the first half and the Spanish are going to pay second half it since they are the ones that did this to you

and say of course you have to prove your ancestors were slaves and for me to pay you have to prove my ancestors were slave owners of your relatives ! and of course all the white slaves are going to be compensated also
and while we are at it I want the muslims to pay all us white folks $100K for there part in the slavery of us

or we could say lets let it all fall on the first legal slave owner the black guy ! and let the first rich people pay for it like Madam Walker the first lady millionaire in our country ! OH darn she was black !
yeah they are such victims !
how about we decide who finally set these people free and reward them so all the whites now get a bonus for setting them free !

I am so so so so so freaking sick of the whole slavery thing and the cover up of reality of what has happened and maybe those black or white folks who think something should be done should look to what group did this to them and that would be the democrats ! make them pay for everything yeah the same ones you continue to vote for but are seeming to be to blind to figure out history and realize they are still controlling you

I would hope a true eye opening realization and truth to all this could come out but that is a dream that never will happen when you can keep making them victims !

signal4l
04-20-15, 08:10
I am of Norwegian ancestry. I dont speak the language. I have never been to the country. I dont know any of my relatives there.

I would like Obama to get the Germans to pay reparations to myself and my brothers.The Nazis raped and pillaged my ancestral homeland during WWII.

The fact that these acts have had no impact on my success or failure in life doesnt matter.

I want a free Mercedes, or at least a Volkswagen.

Anti Norwegianism must stop

;)

Boba Fett v2
04-20-15, 08:19
Truth be told, we're all slaves. If you don't believe it, take a good look at your "cost of living". Not everyone can be at the top of the pecking order. Most of us merely support the hierarchy. Namaste.

cbx
04-20-15, 11:18
Truth be told, we're all slaves. If you don't believe it, take a good look at your "cost of living". Not everyone can be at the top of the pecking order. Most of us merely support the hierarchy. Namaste.
Ain't that the truth. I've been cutting all of the unnecessary costs in my life. Amazing how it adds up.

brickboy240
04-20-15, 11:53
This was one of the "money pundits" on Fox Business Channel that was telling everyone in 2007 to buy Lehman Bros. stock and saying that the real estate market was about to take off again. LOL

Also one of the "money gurus" that did not see the downfall in the price of oil coming, either.

With these guy's track records...i don't know if I would put much stock into what they say...pardon the pun!

Mo_Zam_Beek
04-20-15, 12:50
Chuck Manson may be vindicated yet…..

This story is a distraction. They know it is inflammatory and is never going to gain legislative traction. It is something to create discord and distract.

Forget you ever read it.

ScottsBad
04-20-15, 13:09
So, if you are mixed race do you get whatever percentage slave you are in reparations? And if you are black and not a slave descendant do you still get reparations? What if one of your great grandparents was the offspring of a slave family, but the other great grandparent was not. How do you calculate reparations?

Reparations, is just another way to divide Americans. The Progressives will stop at nothing to destroy America.

brickboy240
04-20-15, 14:19
Not everyone that is white or Anglo owned slaves. Not every black person in America was a slave, either.

Many Irish were enslaved by the English then sent to America to work as "indentured servants" but never let go of were forced to serve out much longer terms than they were originally told. Do the descendents of those "slaves" get reparations too?

The whole idea is bogus...it will be hard to determine who qualifies and who does not. You cannot simply say that all dark skinned people get paid and all white people pound sand.

I don't think it will ever happen.

cinco
04-20-15, 14:41
Unfortunately, there are many in the seats of power, media, etc who do support this preposterous idea:

John Conyers Jr.

http://conyers.house.gov/index.cfm/reparations

In January of 1989, I first introduced the bill H.R. 40, Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act. I have re-introduced HR 40 every Congress since 1989, and will continue to do so until it's passed into law.

I chose the number of the bill, 40, as a symbol of the forty acres and a mule that the United States initially promised freed slaves. This unfulfilled promise and the serious devastation that slavery had on African-American lives has never been officially recognized by the United States Government.

My bill does four things:
It acknowledges the fundamental injustice and inhumanity of slavery
It establishes a commission to study slavery, its subsequent racial and economic discrimination against freed slaves;
It studies the impact of those forces on today's living African Americans; and
The commission would then make recommendations to Congress on appropriate remedies to redress the harm inflicted on living African Americans.

NAACP:

http://www.naacp.org/action-alerts/entry/naacp-supports-slavery-reparations-study-legislation-h.r.-40-now-pending-in

NAACP Supports Slavery Reparations Study Legislation, H.R. 40, Now Pending In The 113th Congress

In our continuing effort to advocate for this legislation, the NAACP Washington Bureau is currently working with a few key members of the United States Senate to see a companion bill introduced in the Senate. If we are successful, this would be the first time reparations legislation has been introduced in the Senate and would represent a major step forward in our struggle to help pass this important legislation and for recognition and equality.

MountainRaven
04-20-15, 14:56
I am of Norwegian ancestry. I dont speak the language. I have never been to the country. I dont know any of my relatives there.

I would like Obama to get the Germans to pay reparations to myself and my brothers.The Nazis raped and pillaged my ancestral homeland during WWII.

The fact that these acts have had no impact on my success or failure in life doesnt matter.

I want a free Mercedes, or at least a Volkswagen.

Anti Norwegianism must stop

;)

Uh... I'm pretty sure the Germans are or were supposed to pay the Norwegian government reparations.

I don't know this for a fact. I only base this on the fact that Germany was made to pay Greece reparations for WWII. Which is only something I know because Greece is holding the fact that Germany never completed paying off that debt over Germany's head in their negotiations for repayment of the loans the EU made to Greece to bail out their government.

Sensei
04-20-15, 15:15

And I thank you for your support.

Voodoochild
04-20-15, 18:54
Dave Chapelle had an episode on his old show that showed what would happen if reperations were to happen. It was hilarious.

Boba Fett v2
04-20-15, 18:56
Dave Chapelle had an episode on his old show that showed what would happen if reperations were to happen. It was hilarious.
Yep. One of funniest skits.

Frailer
04-20-15, 19:32

Never let facts get in the way of a good headline.

Moose-Knuckle
04-21-15, 01:06
That's because Barry bashing on gun forums ain't going out of style as long as he's the POTUS.

As a member of various gun forums I can attest to the fact that bashing a politician is not mutually exclusive to Barry. RINOs and NEOCONS like Christy, Jeb, McCain, etc. have their own following lol.

Truth be told, we're all slaves. If you don't believe it, take a good look at the number printed on your birth certificate.

There I fixed it for ya.