PDA

View Full Version : Why a fat operator is better than you

VIP3R 237
04-23-15, 20:04
http://tacticalshit.com/top-10-reasons-why-a-fat-operator-is-better-than-you/

Haha I can't stop laughing at this.

zombiescometh
04-23-15, 20:57
That was hilarious. Makes me think of Paul bart movies.

jpmuscle
04-23-15, 20:59
Top 10 reasons why a fat operator is better than you.

(Welikeshooting.com)

10. Lost in the woods, supplies run out? Guess who is going farther without food. Not you.

9. Water operations? As you struggle to stay afloat guess who is riding the waves to shore, that is right Mr. 70% body fat.

8. Bigger Target? No sir, just more decoy flesh.

7. Puts weight behind falcon punch, you just got hit by a mountain.

6. More personal square footage to put more tactical gear on. You got room for another PMag? No? Guess who does.

5. Need a tent? Someone has the ability to whip off their shirt. Viola, you have a tent. You’re welcome.

4. At a distance an enemy might mistake a single tubby operator as an entire seal team and run away.

3. Gets all the cool nicknames like, BIG MAC, THE BEAR, THE TANK, SLIM.

2. Torture? Can’t water board a whale, it only makes them stronger.

1. Tactical Slide? How about the Tactical Roll, this operator has a ton.

Hilarity

sevenhelmet
04-23-15, 21:17
More square footage for gear... truth. Can't believe how fast I filled up my 34" duty belt.

#11: Easier concealed carry for those undercover operations. The guy in the photo could probably pack a desert eagle under his paunch.

SteyrAUG
04-23-15, 21:44
I've always called it a "tactical calorie reserve."

Hank6046
04-23-15, 22:27
Just as I get done with a run at the gym do I learn that I've been doing things all wrong.

SteyrAUG
04-23-15, 23:46
Just as I get done with a run at the gym do I learn that I've been doing things all wrong.

Don't worry, it usually self corrects after you turn 40.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-24-15, 01:55
I've worn overalls to 3-gun comps and made Kydex to hang off the bib buttons- great for mad shotgun stages. I did roll between firing positions instead of up-down-up-down, keeps a low profile.

Fat people are harder to MIL-dot range....

I actually thought the overalls might catch on. Throw them over your street clothes to keep the car cleaner and just hang stuff off it.

Eurodriver
04-24-15, 05:57
The nickname one had me ROLLING.

Inkslinger
04-24-15, 06:01
His body count and calorie count are the same number.

BuzzinSATX
04-24-15, 09:42
Look at it this way...when the shooting starts, folks would naturally aim for the biggest target. And Slim gets hit, you have instant cover and a sandbag type rest for return fire...

Big A
04-24-15, 11:09
Torture? You can't water board a whale, it only makes them stronger.

Bigger target? No sir, just more decoy flesh.

lunchbox
04-24-15, 11:40
If attacked, you've got a slower than you target. Or make him get in front and provide cover:).

l8apex
04-24-15, 16:16
Lmao, needed a laugh.