PDA

View Full Version : Frat boys piss on american flag and spit on a disabled vet...

SilverBullet432
04-24-15, 00:09
Title says it all: these assholes need an ass woopin'! :mad:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/23/frat-boys-spit-on-wounded-vet-urinate-on-american-flag/

Moose-Knuckle
04-24-15, 00:15
Some people only understand brute force . . . this applies to spoiled, indoctrinated, frat snobs as well.

SilverBullet432
04-24-15, 00:20
I swear man that is so infuriating, and is at the utmost level of disrespect. Not only to our country, but to those poor men who sacrificed so much, all for what? To be spat upon by some pink shorts wearing 20 something year old ************* I'm 22 years old. NEVER once have I done any act of that sort.

SteyrAUG
04-24-15, 01:05
Reaction has been swift.

Zeta Beta Tau International confirmed that three members of the University of Florida chapter have been expelled from the fraternity and both university chapters have suspended all activities.

“There is no doubt that some of our members engaged in ugly and unacceptable behavior,” Executive Director Laurence Bolotin wrote in a statement. “Their actions have no place in ZBT or anywhere, and they will not be tolerated.”

Good to know.

GTF425
04-24-15, 06:18
I have no idea how one of them didn't beat one of those frat boys to death.

sgtrock82
04-24-15, 06:20
Names and addresses

Shao
04-24-15, 07:11
My only wish is that I was there when it was happening. I would have broken their knees and pissed on their faces. Kids these days... WTF...

lunchbox
04-24-15, 07:37
What a bunch of spoiled F#ck Knuckles.

Ick
04-24-15, 08:10
Just a few days earlier in Georgia....

Vet detained for stopping protesters' desecration of US flag
Apr. 21, 2015 - 4:26 - Michelle Manhart speaks out on incident on college campus

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4186627894001/vet-detained-for-stopping-protesters-desecration-of-us-flag/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

SilverBullet432
04-24-15, 08:43
Wow^ they detained the vet for sticking up for what he holds dear...

7.62NATO
04-24-15, 08:57
Just a few days earlier in Georgia....

Vet detained for stopping protesters' desecration of US flag
Apr. 21, 2015 - 4:26 - Michelle Manhart speaks out on incident on college campus

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4186627894001/vet-detained-for-stopping-protesters-desecration-of-us-flag/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

Like it or not, flag desecration is protected speech.

SilverBullet432
04-24-15, 09:48
Sadly, it is. But I guess its the same thing that keeps people wearing american flag as clothing?

docsherm
04-24-15, 10:32
Like it or not, flag desecration is protected speech.

Yet if you were to desecrate a religious book, other than the Bible, you would be charged with a hate crime or something retarded like that. Makes sense to me.........

7.62NATO
04-24-15, 10:39
Yet if you were to desecrate a religious book, other than the Bible, you would be charged with a hate crime or something retarded like that. Makes sense to me.........

Burning any book is not a hate crime.

Caeser25
04-24-15, 11:25
I have no idea how one of them didn't beat one of those frat boys to death.

Absolutely. I would've went apeshit.

Watrdawg
04-24-15, 11:41

I can guaranty you if you burnt a Koran somewhere in this country you would be arrested and charged with a hate crime and if it were a Bible you would be applauded.

lunchbox
04-24-15, 11:45
I can guaranty you if you burnt a Koran somewhere in this country you would be arrested and charged with a hate crime and if it were a Bible you would be applauded.Depending on city/state maybe not arrested, but no matter where you are CNN would be posted on your front lawn giving out all of your personal info for the full spectrum of fanatics. Both liberal and religious.

brickboy240
04-24-15, 12:14
You'd have to desecrate the Torah to upset the ZBT boys.

Irish
04-24-15, 13:12
Names and addresses

According to their FB page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zeta-Beta-Tau-Fraternity/150061359272) they'll be in Las Vegas July 16 - 19 for their leadership conference.

Isn't spitting considered assault? I guarangoddamntee it is if you do it to a cop so why aren't these ****sticks being held on charges?

Irish
04-24-15, 13:13
You'd have to desecrate the Torah to upset the ZBT boys.

You'd think they'd understand the implications of persecution...

docsherm
04-24-15, 13:55

Maybe not a hate crime but They will find some BS to charge you with. As they could with burning a flag but don't even try to.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/04/29/pastor-terry-jones-burns-koran-to-protest-iranian-pastors-imprisonment/

SilverBullet432
04-24-15, 15:06
Agreed, Christian values are somehow frowned upon now but as soon as another religion gets its feelings hurt, all hell breaks loose.

Smash
04-24-15, 16:00
Wow^ they detained the vet for sticking up for what he holds dear...

"She"

T2C
04-24-15, 16:28
Maybe not a hate crime but They will find some BS to charge you with. As they could with burning a flag but don't even try to.

That's a fact. I am really concerned about the direction our Country has taken.

04-24-15, 16:46
If I witnessed someone spit on a vet, unprovoked, I would gladly wear some brackets and take a free ride. My wife is an OB/GYN so assets are in order. Can't get blood from a turnip.

7.62NATO
04-24-15, 16:52
If I witnessed someone spit on a vet, unprovoked, I would gladly wear some brackets and take a free ride. My wife is an OB/GYN so assets are in order. Can't get blood from a turnip.

Do you file separate taxes? Are all assets in her name? Don't be so quick to underestimate what some personal injury lawyers are capable of.

KalashniKEV
04-24-15, 17:16
Do you file separate taxes? Are all assets in her name? Don't be so quick to underestimate what some personal injury lawyers are capable of.

LOL!

I read that like... ummmm...

Your wife has big bucks so you think you're green light to punch a Jewish frat boy in the face?

Maybe Uncle Itai will let you settle out of court...

04-24-15, 19:01
LOL!

I read that like... ummmm...

Your wife has big bucks so you think you're green light to punch a Jewish frat boy in the face?

Maybe Uncle Itai will let you settle out of court...

No smartass. Not what I meant at all; and you know it. OB/GYN's are one of the highest risk professions as far as being sued. Never has, hope never is. Anyone with half a brain protects assets.

Jewish Frat boy? Why do you assume the perp would be Jewish? Go try your anti-Semitism somewhere else. I happen to be Jewish.

I'm sure you would be the first type of person to do nothing, yet criticize others. Or, you are the type of, "I was just following orders." At least I'm willing to take a stand. You just want to flap your gums.

Off to synagogue.

.46caliber
04-24-15, 19:17
Jewish Frat boy? Why do you assume the perp would be Jewish? Go try your anti-Semitism somewhere else. I happen to be Jewish.

ZBT, the fraternity that the boys were members of, was originally founded as a Jewish frat.

http://www.zbt.org/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_Beta_Tau

KalashniKEV
04-24-15, 19:22
No smartass. Not what I meant at all; and you know it. OB/GYN's are one of the highest risk professions as far as being sued.

I don't think anyone was tracking OB/GYN = risk of getting sued = don't have to worry about getting sued.

...actually, I still don't!

My wife is an OB/GYN so assets are in order.

It sounds like you're saying that you have enough money to fight the case.

ABNAK
04-24-15, 20:50
I'd be in jail if I saw that occur and don't give a shit.

GTF425
04-24-15, 21:16
Who spits on a dog? Must be some pretty tough guys.

This is the exact shit that makes me wonder how college life is going to be after I ETS. I have no idea how I would handle seeing something like that.

Some people, man.

docsherm
04-24-15, 21:23
I don't think anyone was tracking OB/GYN = risk of getting sued = don't have to worry about getting sued.

...actually, I still don't!

It sounds like you're saying that you have enough money to fight the case.

Totally off topic but OB/GYNs have a very high rate of malpractice insurance according to the MGMA, very close to the top.

Back on topic...S!@# Bags!!!!

williejc
04-24-15, 21:50
I like to think that most of us would intervene to help any other person(s)being treated in such a terrible fashion, especially if they could not defend themselves.

People treat other people like shit because their parents failed to teach them to act otherwise. Peer pressure within a turd group reinforces negative behavior. As I've said before, people do stuff today that would have got their asses beat a few years back. Dumbasses know that they can usually get away with talking shit to authority figures: parents, teachers, cops, and so on. These same fools have children, and the cycle repeats. They grow in number.

SilverBullet432
04-24-15, 22:18
"She"

My bad :blush: been a long, busy day, not over yet.

Moose-Knuckle
04-25-15, 01:00

Well you sure would end up on the DOJ civil rights stasi watch list . . .

Moose-Knuckle
04-25-15, 01:01

Not for long, I'd post your bail and anyone else's that had their fist and boots assaulted by those frat boys faces.

cop1211
04-25-15, 05:51
Some people only understand brute force . . . this applies to spoiled, indoctrinated, frat snobs as well.

Bingo. We should bring back tar and feathering for assholes like these pos's.

cop1211
04-25-15, 05:54

Not if I was the officer dispatched. I'd write a report and refer those dirtbags to the S.A. For a nolle pros.

I'd put their sorry ass in jail for spitting on these vets, drunk and disorderly and anything else I could think of.
But by doing that some would say that is an abuse of power. Ohh well.

T2C
04-25-15, 07:39

Spitting on another person is considered Battery in my part of the US and would be considered provocation. A defensive response would not be unexpected.

I feel the same way you do and would file a report with the State's Attorney's office in lieu of an arrest if a bruised up weasel who spit on a Veteran wanted to file a complaint.

Hmac
04-25-15, 08:51
I'd put their sorry ass in jail for spitting on these vets, drunk and disorderly and anything else I could think of.

Yeah, oh well....abuse of power. That's no big deal as long as you've decided that your cause is just, right?

ABNAK
04-25-15, 09:05
Yeah, oh well....abuse of power. That's no big deal as long as you've decided that your cause is just, right?

So if someone punched the shit out of one or two of those dirtbags you think they should be thrown in jail? I'm not talking killing them or an ICU-level beatdown, but a good ass-kicking. I think what he was saying is that he'd use a little discretion in how he handled it. Cops trying to use their own discretion instead of being so rigid is one of the things we frequently suggest here isn't it?

cop1211
04-26-15, 05:57

Yea my course of action would be right spitting on someone is battery, so they spit then responding party defends themselves with a punch to the snot locker. Spitter and primary aggressor and complete SCUMBAG ASSHOLE would go to jail.
Or would you want the vets who got spit on then punched these scumbags to go to jail as well?

Eurodriver
04-26-15, 07:44
Yea my course of action would be right spitting on someone is battery, so they spit then responding party defends themselves with a punch to the snot locker. Spitter and primary aggressor and complete SCUMBAG ASSHOLE would go to jail.
Or would you want the vets who got spit on then punched these scumbags to go to jail as well?

How many times have you showed up to a call, dude says subject Y hit me so I hit him back. Subject Y says dude spit on him first, and then you've taken BOTH to jail?

Let's not pretend like You can just go punching whoever assaults you or batters you. LE is interested in arresting everyone to quell the disturbance and letting the court decide what happened at that point.

Hmac
04-26-15, 10:01

What disturbs me is the Judge Dredd mentality of "abuse of power. Ohh well..."

cop1211
04-26-15, 16:16
Your missing the point. By putting the drunk assholes in jail for spitting,being drunk and disorderly, causing a disturbance in a private establishment wouldn't be abuse of power.
But someone would say it is, because too many people today feel that they, or others can do stuff like this disgusting display and don't deserve to go jail.
So the primary aggressors in this case would have been arrested, a report written, then if the drunk scumbags wanted to pursue charges against the vets (if the vets would have punched them) they could go to the S.A. And present the report.

If you go to a simple battery call where suspect A said he was punched by suspect B, and suspect B says he was spit on by suspect A, if there's no independant witness, both parties would get a report and refered to the SA.
If there's an independent witness that would point out the primary aggressor, then only the primary goes to jail.

ColtSeavers
04-26-15, 23:46
Mmmaaannn, I thought the title said Fat Boys and immediately thought of the 80's hip hop band and their movie Disorderlies...

SteyrAUG
04-26-15, 23:53
Mmmaaannn, I thought the title said Fat Boys and immediately thought of the 80's hip hop band and their movie Disorderlies...

Buffy would never pull shit like that.

ColtSeavers
04-27-15, 00:09
Buffy would never pull shit like that.

Agreed.

SilverBullet432
04-27-15, 09:35
^^ Since cleary they will never be "men", they are boys.. Which is very fitting. Bastards.