PDA

View Full Version : Protestors threaten to 'shut down' Baltimore

Pages : [1] 2

WillBrink
04-25-15, 11:33
I didn't see this posted, but it's working to be the next Fergison style protest against "police brutality" thanks as usual, to media milking it and various race baiting types and outsider agitators not bothering to wait and see what actually happened. Just seems very few actual facts known other than Grey was seriously injured at some point in custody and other than that, seems like nothing but conjecture and sh&% flinging.

Two, like Brown, very little discussion on who this person was and past history. He bolted, was captured, and experienced some serious spinal injury, and died. Was he a hard working A student who just bolted for no reason or a gang banger with a long history and warrant he didn't want to own up to? Did he go down swinging or give up once cornered?

Protestors threaten to 'shut down' Baltimore over death of man who died in police custody

BALTIMORE - Protesters who've been holding demonstrations almost daily this week over the death of Freddie Gray are promising their biggest march yet a day after the Baltimore Police Department acknowledged that it failed to get him the medical attention he needed after his arrest.

Protesters vowed to "shut down" the city by marching through the streets and snarling traffic. The president of a black lawyers' group predicted thousands of people would turn out for the demonstration, when good weather is forecast and the Baltimore Orioles host the Boston Red Sox.
Most Popular

"Things will change on Saturday, and the struggle will be amplified," said Malik Shabazz of Black Lawyers for Justice. "It cannot be business as usual with that man's spine broken, with his back broken, with no justice on the scene."

Shabazz has demanded the arrest of six officers involved in the arrest of Gray, who died Sunday a week after suffering a spinal injury while in police custody.

The officers are suspended with pay and under criminal investigation by their own department. The U.S. Justice Department is reviewing the case for any civil rights violations, and Gray's family is conducting their own probe.

Late Friday, Deputy Commissioner Kevin Davis said Gray, 25, should have received medical attention at the spot where he was arrested — before he was put inside a police transport van handcuffed and without a seat belt, a violation of the Police Department's policy.

Gray, who is black, was arrested April 12 after he made eye contact with officers and ran away, police said. Officers held him down, handcuffed him and loaded him into the van. While inside, he became irate and leg cuffs were put on him, police have said.

Gray asked for medical help several times, beginning before he was placed in the van. After a 30-minute ride that included three stops, paramedics were called.

Authorities have not explained how or when Gray's spine was injured.

Commissioner Anthony Batts said it was possible Gray was hurt before the van ride or during a "rough ride" — where officers hit the brakes and take sharp turns to injure suspects in the back of vans.

"We know he was not buckled in the transportation wagon as he should have been. There's no excuse for that, period," Batts said. "We know our police employees failed to give him medical attention in a timely manner multiple times."

Earlier Friday, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said she has many questions.

Cont:

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/freddie-gray-supporters-vow-to-shut-down-baltimore-1.10331277

SilverBullet432
04-25-15, 11:38
Burn this bi*ch down! :sarcastic:

Boba Fett v2
04-25-15, 12:15
Cool story, bro.

TAZ
04-25-15, 12:44
I'd really like to hear some factual evidence about what really happened. Based on the scent factual information presented I'm not certain that a comparison to Brown is appropriate. Brown did something to raise the threat against Wilson like try to steal his gun and attack him. Not really sure what happened here.

I will honestly say that if he got hurt during the initial struggle to get him under control; unless it's some completely out of control behavior on the cops side; I'd say don't run from and fight with cops cause bad shit will happen as a side effect. If he was injured and killed cause the cops bound his hands and feet then put him in the back of a van without proper safety belts and proceeded to purposefully bounce him around the back of the vehicle for shits and giggles they need to fry like any other POS homicidal maniac on the planet. Hopefully a thorough investigation will uncover and convey facts to the people so we can make a good decision on what happened.

ABNAK
04-25-15, 17:39
At least from what has been presented so far, this reeks of wrongdoing. I don't blame people for being mad, but snarling traffic and otherwise throwing a fit only serves to alienate others from their cause and supporting it. Hey, if you have an issue then surround police HQ and do your thang. But purposely involving others who had nothing to do with it is counterproductive. Also, these situations tend to morph into "hate whitey" events, and of course that too endears them to everyone. :rolleyes:

Eurodriver
04-25-15, 18:38
At least from what has been presented so far, this reeks of wrongdoing. I don't blame people for being mad, but snarling traffic and otherwise throwing a fit only serves to alienate others from their cause and supporting it. Hey, if you have an issue then surround police HQ and do your thang. But purposely involving others who had nothing to do with it is counterproductive. Also, these situations tend to morph into "hate whitey" events, and of course that too endears them to everyone. :rolleyes:

+1000

SomeOtherGuy
04-25-15, 20:04
Here's some more color on what may have happened to the deceased:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3053335/Was-Baltimore-suspect-killed-deadly-paddy-wagon-nickel-ride-Freddie-Gray-NOT-wearing-seatbelt-tossed-death-abusive-practice-s-killed-before.html

TL;DR version: other suspects/arrestees have been paralyzed or even killed from intentionally rough rides without seatbelts in the back of police transport vans. Nothing is proven yet here but it seems a reasonable hypothesis.

As for the protests - violent protests don't benefit anyone. Peaceful protests may or may not benefit anyone, but are a constitutionally protected right, whether or not they snarl traffic or otherwise inconvenience people.

Averageman
04-25-15, 20:57

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3053335/Was-Baltimore-suspect-killed-deadly-paddy-wagon-nickel-ride-Freddie-Gray-NOT-wearing-seatbelt-tossed-death-abusive-practice-s-killed-before.html

TL;DR version: other suspects/arrestees have been paralyzed or even killed from intentionally rough rides without seatbelts in the back of police transport vans. Nothing is proven yet here but it seems a reasonable hypothesis.

As for the protests - violent protests don't benefit anyone. Peaceful protests may or may not benefit anyone, but are a constitutionally protected right, whether or not they snarl traffic or otherwise inconvenience people.

I have a immeadiate desire to make some sort of quirky remark. I will however put that on hold until we get some more details. I would imagine that there will be an autopsy, some more details and of course the Officers need to submit reports.
Of course that wont stop those who wish to rile up support for a cause, nevermind the man who lost his life.
We lose sight of the cause they fight for when we look for justice, evidence or the truth.

ABNAK
04-25-15, 21:26

No, I disagree 110%. "Peaceful protest" involves "airing it out" so to speak, but when you cross the line into intrusion into other's affairs it's a NO-GO.

BoringGuy45
04-25-15, 21:57
So they DEMAND the arrest of the officers before the investigation is even complete. Last I checked, you can't make a demand unless you have some kind of force to back it up. I'm sorry, commies, but if you want us to take you seriously, you're going to have to try terrorism. I'm just thankful that most of the left is too spineless to do that. They're a bunch of overgrown babies who think stomping their feet and DEMANDING their way is going to get them what they want.

T2C
04-25-15, 22:08
I would like to know the specific charge that Freddie Gray was arrested for, because I haven't seen or heard it mentioned in media coverage.

C-grunt
04-26-15, 01:03
Where did this crazy driving theory come from?

Benito
04-26-15, 01:26
So, when a white dude gets killed by a police officer, it'll be cool when thousands of white people "shut down" a city, loot stores for free shit, burn down homes and businesses, and maybe kill a few people of their own, right?
No??

platoonDaddy
04-26-15, 07:23
From the protest in Balto yesterday, another loss generation

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad176/slickville/baltimore-7_zpsdey0pswp.jpg (http://s933.photobucket.com/user/slickville/media/baltimore-7_zpsdey0pswp.jpg.html)

jpmuscle
04-26-15, 07:28
Baltidishu?

Moose-Knuckle
04-26-15, 08:41
So what cities are we going to "shut down" and when are we going to "Burn this bitch down" over videos like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhzcIilcEew

ABNAK
04-26-15, 08:45
Where did this crazy driving theory come from?

The chief of police himself mentioned it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-26-15, 14:25
No, I disagree 110%. "Peaceful protest" involves "airing it out" so to speak, but when you cross the line into intrusion into other's affairs it's a NO-GO.

Exactly. I can see if you are running some organized parade, but these people cementing themselves to drums and laying on highways are a bozo no-no. They only get away with it because they do it in Democratic bastions and the DAs won't charge them as they should.

I saw some videos of these mobs and I couldn't believe that it was America. You want to prove that the 2a isn't about hunting, pair those videos with police saying that they don't have the legal obligation to protect individual citizens. I wonder if people from places like Rhodesia and other former colonies in Africa see any similarities between what happened there and these kinds of mob actions.

TAZ
04-26-15, 15:01
So they DEMAND the arrest of the officers before the investigation is even complete. Last I checked, you can't make a demand unless you have some kind of force to back it up. I'm sorry, commies, but if you want us to take you seriously, you're going to have to try terrorism. I'm just thankful that most of the left is too spineless to do that. They're a bunch of overgrown babies who think stomping their feet and DEMANDING their way is going to get them what they want.

I'm going to need a translation of the above cause it sounds to me like you're suggesting that the only way you're going to take a protester seriously is if they resort to violence. I'm obviously misunderstanding your post.

Seems like the usual asshats are converging on Baltimore and turning what could very well be a righteous protest of the idiotic actions of a few police officers into a mindless destructive mob. They will take a moment where they could have united people and turn it into a divisive event that will marginalize them. More useful idiots they couldn't be if they tried.

Eurodriver
04-26-15, 15:03
When is something like this going to happen in Texas in a predominately white neighborhood?

:dirol:

Coal Dragger
04-26-15, 15:16
Man those rioters and protesters might actually do some damage to that shit hole called Baltimore. I figure hundreds of dollars worth of damage could be done.

T2C
04-26-15, 15:50
When is something like this going to happen in Texas in a predominately white neighborhood?

When the US Government will provide hundreds of millions of dollars to rebuild the neighborhood.

hatidua
04-26-15, 19:46
I'm reminded of a TV show I used to watch as a child: Mutual of Omaha's 'Wild Kingdom'...

TAZ
04-26-15, 20:14

Careful what you ask for.

platoonDaddy
04-27-15, 07:43
Many of the leading stories on state run media: The mayor stated "Outsiders" did the rioting, SURPRISE, SURPRISE she spoke with forked tongue:

Not “Outsiders” – Arrest Reports Show It Was Locals In Baltimore Who Rioted, Looted and Turned To Violence…
Posted on April 26, 2015 by sundance

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings said she and her administration intentionally gave the violent protesters “space” to “destroy”, riot, loot, cause mayhem and attack people. The Mayor simultaneously said the violence was from outsiders; however, a review of last nights arrest records finds 31 out of 35 arrests were local Baltimore residents.

The Face of a Small Business Owner
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b07_1430103602

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-27-15, 07:54
I'm reminded of a TV show I used to watch as a child: Mutual of Omaha's 'Wild Kingdom'...

Mutual of Obama's "New America"........

I travel for work, a lot. Lot's of different places in the US and overseas- but far from the true crap holes that some of members have seen, though I have been in the slums of Mumbai and the worst parts of Chicago and LA. The most uncomfortable I've ever felt in an urban area was in Baltimore. 8-10 urban youths surrounding our car and talking class warfare- and this was a couple of years ago.

brickboy240
04-27-15, 13:55
Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit are three of the worst cities I have ever been to.

Dirty, terrible weather and they just look beaten and worn down in most parts.

Eurodriver
04-27-15, 14:59
My buddy was LE in Baltimore before moving down here a year or two ago. He doesn't miss it at all.

He pointed me to a video recently that highlighted his every day life in law enforcement. Video has language not suitable for work.

Check out 0:40-0:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMQY6k16TU

ABNAK
04-27-15, 15:25
My buddy was LE in Baltimore before moving down here a year or two ago. He doesn't miss it at all.

He pointed me to a video recently that highlighted his every day life in law enforcement. Video has language not suitable for work.

You know, I work in the medical field and if I saw one of those POS get creamed by a car or wipe out I'd drive right on past their bloody carcass. I'd probably laugh and point too!

murphman
04-27-15, 15:33
You know, I work in the medical field and if I saw one of those POS get creamed by a car or wipe out I'd drive right on past their bloody carcass. I'd probably laugh and point too!

It sure would be hard not to laugh but unfortunately I would go to jail for not stopping and rendering aid.

ABNAK
04-27-15, 15:38
It sure would be hard not to laugh but unfortunately I would go to jail for not stopping and rendering aid.

Why is that? I could see if you were a paramedic in your ambulance, but just you in your car?

Sam
04-27-15, 15:46
Another riot is brewing at 16:45, 04/27.

17:00, a police car and police van burned down. Firemen that were in the process of putting those fire out have withdraw as the looters are moving in within feet of them. CVS pharmacy is being invaded by the free stuff army.

7.62WildBill
04-27-15, 15:51
Seven officers seriously injured, one unresponsive

CVS now being looted.

Police car on fire.

brickboy240
04-27-15, 15:51
Holy crap!

If you rode your ATV or dirt bike in Houston proper for ANY length like that...you'd be taken down within minutes! Cops here would NOT put up with that crap at all.

I knew kids back when I was in high school that got tickets for riding their dirt bikes on the street maybe a block or two after school. They did not get far!

It was sort of an unwritten rule that you were playing with fire if you rode your ATV or dirt bike on the streets...you WERE going to get busted. Few did it.

That 12 o'clock boys stuff is crazy....would not happen here.

murphman
04-27-15, 15:52
Why is that? I could see if you were a paramedic in your ambulance, but just you in your car?

From my understanding unless laws here in Texas have changed, I am obligated to stop if I am the first to come upon an accident and render aid. Now to the extent of the aid I must provide I am thinking just calling 911 and staying on the phone to give status updates until medics arrive. Now I do not know how hard that in enforced but I am sure if there is a street cam that saw the accident take place then saw me just drive on by and later someone died. I should probably be expecting a visit if that person could have been saved had 911 been called sooner.

Edit: But then again this is always what I have been told and I have never disputed it as it always seemed like the right thing to do.

platoonDaddy
04-27-15, 15:54
Neighbor is LE in Balto City and for sure he is in harms way. May they all arrive home safely!

L-N-L

Whiskey_Bravo
04-27-15, 15:55
Yeah it seems to be heating up right now. Watching the footage on Fox. I hope they don't let that crap get out of hand like they did in Ferguson.

murphman
04-27-15, 16:02
Anyone have a link to a live feed?

Sam
04-27-15, 16:03

www.abcnews.com

murphman
04-27-15, 16:04
www.abcnews.com

Thanks Sam

Caeser25
04-27-15, 16:43

http://pzfeed.com/live-video-baltimore-protests/

Caeser25
04-27-15, 16:49

Now I see why they always had ads in the Pittsburgh newspapers hiring for police officers. My dad once told me to apply :bad:

ForTehNguyen
04-27-15, 17:08
the live feed is like a buncha zombies moping around

ForTehNguyen
04-27-15, 18:42
when mom finds out you been rioting

https://www.facebook.com/COEDMagazine/videos/949662471732277/

scottryan
04-27-15, 18:49
The militia would have this rebellion over with in 2 hours.

ABNAK
04-27-15, 21:13
From my understanding unless laws here in Texas have changed, I am obligated to stop if I am the first to come upon an accident and render aid. Now to the extent of the aid I must provide I am thinking just calling 911 and staying on the phone to give status updates until medics arrive. Now I do not know how hard that in enforced but I am sure if there is a street cam that saw the accident take place then saw me just drive on by and later someone died. I should probably be expecting a visit if that person could have been saved had 911 been called sooner.

Edit: But then again this is always what I have been told and I have never disputed it as it always seemed like the right thing to do.

Quite frankly I don't give a damn if the idiot thug dies. Just sayin'......

If you feel a moral obligation to stop and render aid then I respect that. Sorry, but I don't feel that same obligation.

jpmuscle
04-27-15, 21:24
I've been watching the news. Hooray for progressivism... Such a sh*t show this is.

murphman
04-27-15, 21:24
Quite frankly I don't give a damn if the idiot thug dies. Just sayin'......

If you feel a moral obligation to stop and render aid then I respect that. Sorry, but I don't feel that same obligation.

I think you miss read my original post as I agreed with you in driving by and laughing after someone hits one of the jackass 12 o clock boys. Secondly the part in which i added an edit to was in line with coming across a random accident, maybe a flipped car and such.

Sam
04-27-15, 21:28
Savages burning down and looting Baltidishu and the cops are just standing there watching. Unbelievable.

Lost River
04-27-15, 21:29

I cant help but to think how much fun it would be to grab my Belgian Browning Auto 5 and start dropping hoodrats as they came wheeling by...

Lost River
04-27-15, 21:32

Id rather stop and render aid by covering their mouth and nose until they stopped breathing..

HardToHandle
04-27-15, 21:39

I believe Texas DPS has the solution for fleeing criminals on a bike - shoot them. To clarify, I mean try to disable the motorized conveyance. if a criminal is injured in the process, c'est la guerre.

SilverBullet432
04-27-15, 21:41
Watching fox news. Just saw a car get driven through fire, then set on fire on live tv....

murphman
04-27-15, 21:41
Id rather stop and render aid by covering their mouth and nose until they stopped breathing..

Haha by all means please do it I have no problem with that but saying one thing and doing it are two different things. I could easily leave it to the car behind me and have no part in stopping, I will leave that to my discretion. Just remember that Karma is a bitch and you cant tell me you have never driven drive recklessly. There might still be a day you are mad for whatever reason and someone on the road just seems to inflame that anger so you try to over take them. Next thing you know you lose control and find yourself wrapped around a tree or rolling end over end. I guess that person you just went around should say " ehh jackass" and continue down the road. Then again I'm just saying..

Sam
04-27-15, 21:53
Watching fox news. Just saw a car get driven through fire, then set on fire on live tv....

I'm sure the car was stolen.

ColtSeavers
04-27-15, 22:00
I'm sure the car was stolen.

Actually, it was being returned to it's rightful owner by upstanding honor students that volunteer at the old folk's home that was burned down on the weekends. :p

Keep watching these riots that are being started by people just praying for any old excuse and think to myself "I'm picking up another 2 Surefire 60 rounders end of the week."

Kain
04-27-15, 22:06
Keep watching these riots that are being started by people just praying for any old excuse and think to myself "I'm picking up another 2 Surefire 60 rounders end of the week."

Hmmm, Armsunlimited does have them at a really good price that I have been looking at. Hmmm, seems like a good enough excuse to add a couple to my inventory as any.

Am off tomorrow so will be zeroing several ARs personally. At this rate though am going to be a late start if I keep watching this shit. But I am too pissed off to go to bed.

austinN4
04-28-15, 05:58
I believe the mayor instructed the police to give them some room to destroy things, or some such thing. If I can find it, I'll edit this post.

Here it is: http://fusion.net/story/126587/the-odd-tactic-of-giving-baltimore-protesters-space-to-destroy-property/

prdubi
04-28-15, 06:15
she is backtracking as usual and then sputtering that everyone is racist.

TAZ
04-28-15, 06:15
I agree with her stance that people's right to peacefully protest needs to be respected and protected. However; when those protesting turn to violence and basically a mob they are no longer protesting and need to start catching batons, bean bags, and whatever is needed to protect innocent people from harm.

Love the video of the Mom wading into the crown and yanking her kid out of there. Maybe if more parents did that we wouldn't have such issues. Or maybe if the crowds did a bit of self policing these asshats would be dealt with faster.

I guess that whole appeasing didn't work out like the mayor thought it would.

Texas42
04-28-15, 06:23
Next time someone says you don't need more than x rounds in a magazine. . . .

Averageman
04-28-15, 06:54
Surfing the channels this morning for news.
It would appear that this is the new "Normal", stand back, let them loot and burn.
No need to worry Rev. Al Sharpton is on the way to Baltimore.

Eurodriver
04-28-15, 07:02
This is indeed the new normal, because all of us are too busy to do anything about it.

Spurholder
04-28-15, 07:05
Fox News is showing locals coming together this morning to clean up the mess, at least outside of a burned out CVS.

I feel for these people. The others, not so much.

Eurodriver
04-28-15, 07:08
I can't find it online, but I saw it on the news this morning. A car was speeding toward a line of on-foot PD threatening to slam into them, when at the last minute it pulled a U-turn and ran off.

The officers ran for their lives and an armored vehicle tried to cut the vehicle's escape off, but it was 100% obvious the armored vehicle's operator was not intent on doing anything that could hurt the occupants and thus let them get away.

Where's Haerter and Yale (http://www.stripes.com/military-life/jonathan-yale-jordan-haerter-they-stood-their-ground-1.92813) when you need them?

What is the point of having LE if they don't even defend their own lives? Pathetic.

austinN4
04-28-15, 07:49
Fox News is showing locals coming together this morning to clean up the mess, at least outside of a burned out CVS.
I feel for these people. The others, not so much.
Agreed. I loved the footage of the mom who grabbed her son, pulled him out of the mob, and put a serious hurt on him. She is my hero in this whole mess.
http://www.myfox28columbus.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Going-Viral-Baltimore-Mom-Confronts-Son-for-Taking-Part-in-Riots-123519.shtml#.VT-CAifXtBg

murphman
04-28-15, 07:52
I believe the mayor instructed the police to give them some room to destroy things, or some such thing. If I can find it, I'll edit this post.

Here it is: http://fusion.net/story/126587/the-odd-tactic-of-giving-baltimore-protesters-space-to-destroy-property/

I am curious if this will spawn law suits as these business owners pay taxes that put police on the street to stop this kind of thing from taking place and now the Mayor just throws their businesses to the wolves. Also, I guess now that dumb broad in the "you didn't build it" video saying how their taxes paid for the police that keep your business safe can now go choke on a massive dick.

WillBrink
04-28-15, 07:53
Savages burning down and looting Baltidishu and the cops are just standing there watching. Unbelievable.

Supposedly the mayor and chief told them to stand down and do nothing. I doubt it was the cops choice, but all that will come out in the wash no doubt once the finger point starts for the cock up. At least 15 officers were injured, a few fairly serious i believe. What of the business owners who employ people and pay taxes (part of which goes to police protection...) and others? What about them? Where non rioting citizens attacked also? I didn't hear anything on that one, but like LA Riots, animals will attack targets of opportunity.

Now of course, due to lack of action in the early phases, they will have to go heavy handed with National Guard, etc to shut it down. Per Fergoson, to damn little too damn late.

jpmuscle
04-28-15, 07:55
I am curious if this will spawn law suits as these business owners pay taxes that put police on the street to stop this kind of thing from taking place and now the Mayor just throws their businesses to the wolves. Also, I guess now that dumb broad in the "you didn't build it" video saying how their taxes paid for the police that keep your business safe can now go choke on a massive dick.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is some obscure immunity law shielding the city from responsibility somewhere.

murphman
04-28-15, 07:58
I would be surprised if there is some obscure immunity law shielding the city from responsibility somewhere.

Unfortunately I agree as that is most likely the case.

cbx
04-28-15, 08:34
I know that many insurance policies don't cover riots. Mine doesn't.

So if your business in a riot zone, Your odds being totally effed a are real.

skijunkie55
04-28-15, 08:39
I enjoyed the live helicopter footage last night of the two cars burning in the middle of an intersection, then some black SUV ramming into them and then driving circles around the smoldering wreckage for a good 2 minutes or so... It almost felt like someone was gonna jump out of the SUV and launch an RPG at the news chopper.

ralph
04-28-15, 08:45
Agreed. I loved the footage of the mom who grabbed her son, pulled him out of the mob, and put a serious hurt on him. She is my hero in this whole mess.
http://www.myfox28columbus.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Going-Viral-Baltimore-Mom-Confronts-Son-for-Taking-Part-in-Riots-123519.shtml#.VT-CAifXtBg

I saw that.. God bless that woman. She's probably one of the very few who showed any common sense, Grabbed her son out of the mob, gave him a wake up call on the spot, made him go home. She at least, gets it.

Sam
04-28-15, 08:45
I enjoyed the live helicopter footage last night of the two cars burning in the middle of an intersection, then some black SUV ramming into them and then driving circles around the smoldering wreckage for a good 2 minutes or so... It almost felt like someone was gonna jump out of the SUV and launch an RPG at the news chopper.

The burning cars, one of them before it burned was doing the same thing. It roared back and forth up and down the street taunting the cops. Then it drove round and round around the fire, through the fire before it caught on fire and the driver and rider disappeared into the crowd. I was hoping like hell the car would burn before those rats got out.

Averageman
04-28-15, 08:48
The Cops are saying they were out manuvered and out flanked. It appeared to me they had the tools to do the job, it appears to me that the lack of leadership and the will to stop the riots were the only thing stopping them.
I believe from what I have seen over the last couple of years, this "Stand back and let them burn and loot" tactic has been a failure. It has lead to this becomming the standard rather than the exception.
If as one elected offical say's "Baltimore has been going down hill for fifty years", then the folks pulling the "D" lever need to put two and two together. Like the Mother who gave her Son a beat down for taking part in the rioting, perhaps some Mayors, Police Chiefs, Senators, Govenors, etc, ad nausium need that same kick in the ass for letting this happen or being part of the cause.

TAZ
04-28-15, 08:50
The only people in this mess that are going to be screwed are the business owners whose businesses get ransacked. Insurance will deny claims due to the riot clause. The city will claim and be granted immunity as there is no legal obligation to protect anything or anyone. CVS will close and raise prices in the area and not open another store in the same area. Any other business that can't absorb and pass on the burden there asshats have placed in them will just close. Bye bye jobs, bye bye investment; bye bye tourism. Nothing like destroying your own cause in a matter of minutes. Sadly when the investigation into these officers actions is complete the findings will be eclipsed by the stupidity of these people.

Averageman
04-28-15, 08:57
The only people in this mess that are going to be screwed are the business owners whose businesses get ransacked. Insurance will deny claims due to the riot clause. The city will claim and be granted immunity as there is no legal obligation to protect anything or anyone. CVS will close and raise prices in the area and not open another store in the same area. Any other business that can't absorb and pass on the burden there asshats have placed in them will just close. Bye bye jobs, bye bye investment; bye bye tourism. Nothing like destroying your own cause in a matter of minutes. Sadly when the investigation into these officers actions is complete the findings will be eclipsed by the stupidity of these people.

I think my Dad used to call that "Shitting in your own hat."
A lot of people wont have a job to go to, or a business to run today.

Eurodriver
04-28-15, 08:58

Did you happen to see the video of what I post above? Guys hauling ass into lines of LE. LE scatters like a bunch of little girls with literally no response, and the BGs just drive off laughing.

What the **** kind of orders have they been given and why are they following them?

I can't find it online, but I saw it on the news this morning. A car was speeding toward a line of on-foot PD threatening to slam into them, when at the last minute it pulled a U-turn and ran off.

The officers ran for their lives and an armored vehicle tried to cut the vehicle's escape off, but it was 100% obvious the armored vehicle's operator was not intent on doing anything that could hurt the occupants and thus let them get away.

Where's Haerter and Yale (http://www.stripes.com/military-life/jonathan-yale-jordan-haerter-they-stood-their-ground-1.92813) when you need them?

What is the point of having LE if they don't even defend their own lives? Pathetic.

edit: Found the video

http://www.kmov.com/clip/11435928/car-speeds-toward-police-in-baltimore

(CNN) - A car is caught on camera as it sped directly toward a line of police officers during the unrest in Baltimore. This footage was caught on Monday night, as angry citizens looted and burned down businesses following Freddie Gray's funeral.

Whiskey_Bravo
04-28-15, 09:07
Did you happen to see the video of what I post above? Guys hauling ass into lines of LE. LE scatters like a bunch of little girls with literally no response, and the BGs just drive off laughing.

What the **** kind of orders have they been given and why are they following them?

(CNN) - A car is caught on camera as it sped directly toward a line of police officers during the unrest in Baltimore. This footage was caught on Monday night, as angry citizens looted and burned down businesses following Freddie Gray's funeral.

Wtf, how did the armored truck not ram the car??? How in the world did the driver not get arrested???

SOWT
04-28-15, 09:21

Law in TX, though I'd keep going and tell the cops I was afraid his buddies were going to rob me.

Sam
04-28-15, 09:21
Wtf, how did the armored truck not ram the car??? How in the world did the driver not get arrested???

I bet the armored car driver was caught unprepared, he only moved the truck after the Camry already went by and stopped, then he gave the Camry enough room to go around him.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/mogatimore.jpg

jwfuhrman
04-28-15, 09:37

Law in Indiana as well. If no other first responders are on scene you have a "duty to act" if you are a certified EMR, EMT-B, EMT-A or EMT-P.

SilverBullet432
04-28-15, 09:43
I bet the armored car driver was caught unprepared, he only moved the truck after the Camry already went by and stopped, then he gave the Camry enough room to go around him.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/mogatimore.jpg

MLK would be proud... :sarcastic:

Sam
04-28-15, 09:46
MLK would be proud... :sarcastic:

I bet Mohamad Farah Aidid would be more proud.

skijunkie55
04-28-15, 09:47

What the hell... Armored car is all "oh hey let me just take your license and registration down and you can be on your way"

I was watching VICE news for a little bit and it appears that police were basically told to contain the violence in certain areas instead of trying to get involved. Let the rioters just get bored and go home, or let the national guard handle it tomorrow...
I'm surprised they didn't have a riot control noise device on the MRAP like in Ferguson.

Doc Safari
04-28-15, 09:53
Al Sharpton is warming up his plane.

murphman
04-28-15, 09:58
Al Sharpton is warming up his plane.

LOL I was waiting for someone to mention this. Yesterday the news spoke as if something good was going to come of his arrival in Baltimore

nova3930
04-28-15, 10:01
Doesn't pay to live in a city of any size. When the thin veneer of civilization is stripped away, what's revealed is the violent irrational animals that humanity is composed of... and things get ugly quite fast...

Vandal
04-28-15, 10:05
I admit, when I first heard they were planning to "Shut down" Baltimore I thought to myself there was no way the City leadership would let that happen after what happened in Ferguson. Then I saw their spineless mayor talking about giving the thugs room to destroy things and I wrote off any chance of the chaos being put down.

The cops are there, they are geared up but the leash is being held tight. We were complaining about it this AM at lunch, all of those cops who could quickly and violently put an end to this mess being told not to do anything. So much BS that it hurts. These idiots have been given a free pass to destroy stuff because they feel (insert bullshit reason here).

Dogs, bean bag shotguns, OC spray, batons and water cannons would put a stop to this mighty quick.

SilverBullet432
04-28-15, 10:06
Doesn't pay to live in a city of any size. When the thin veneer of civilization is stripped away, what's revealed is the violent irrational animals that humanity is composed of... and things get ugly quite fast...

Glad I live where I do. Any shit like that wont be tolerated here. If the cops dont do anything, best bet business owners will be at their shops. AR in hands :dirol:

Doc Safari
04-28-15, 10:10
I admit, when I first heard they were planning to "Shut down" Baltimore I thought to myself there was no way the City leadership would let that happen after what happened in Ferguson. Then I saw their spineless mayor talking about giving the thugs room to destroy things and I wrote off any chance of the chaos being put down.

Incompetence on that level smacks of collaboration.

WillBrink
04-28-15, 10:24

The cops are there, they are geared up but the leash is being held tight. We were complaining about it this AM at lunch, all of those cops who could quickly and violently put an end to this mess being told not to do anything. So much BS that it hurts. These idiots have been given a free pass to destroy stuff because they feel (insert bullshit reason here).

Dogs, bean bag shotguns, OC spray, batons and water cannons would put a stop to this mighty quick.

Fox News reporter watched police stand there and do nothing while looting, etc was taking place. The reporter asked the cops why they were not doing anything and they responded "ask the mayor"

nova3930
04-28-15, 10:57
Glad I live where I do. Any shit like that wont be tolerated here. If the cops dont do anything, best bet business owners will be at their shops. AR in hands :dirol:

I don't think it's coincidence that these riots are happening in places where average citizens are neither capable nor willing to defend themselves. A riot happens here and bodies will be stacked like firewood...

Sam
04-28-15, 11:11
On the good side, I hope this will accelerate Beretta's plan to move from Maryland to the free state of Tennessee.

7.62WildBill
04-28-15, 11:21
Any business owners that rebuild in the area need to have their heads examined.

27 arrests? I guess that's about one for every million dollars of property damage done.

Doc Safari
04-28-15, 11:26
Any business owners that rebuild in the area need to have their heads examined.

This could cripple Maryland's economy. Already conventions are being canceled, the tour industry is scrambling to save the summer vacation season, and yes, businesses are threatening to bug out.

NCPatrolAR
04-28-15, 11:27
If you're expecting the police to wade in there and start cracking skulls, you'll be waiting a long time. It's practically SOP to give "protestors" everything they want nowadays with the "promise" of arresting them at a later date and to not violate anyone's "1st amendment rights"

KalashniKEV
04-28-15, 11:55
This could cripple Maryland's economy. Already conventions are being canceled, the tour industry is scrambling to save the summer vacation season, and yes, businesses are threatening to bug out.

This part of Maryland is a part of Maryland that no one even thinks about or goes near- It will have zero effect.

For most people, Maryland is Ocean City and crab cakes or Bethesda.

Just convincing CVS to set up shop in "The Wire" Baltimore took pleading and concessions and public health program$$$... and that's pretty much the only business.

Your comment reminds me of people who thought 9/11 completely destroyed New York City like they wiped it off the map.

platoonDaddy
04-28-15, 11:58
2n attempt at posting this: We have a thread on this forum "What have you done today to prepare?" The following is cut and pasted from a MD forum from a BPD LEO at 0209:

Guys..I'm not going to beat around the bush for the few of you who know me, know I'm BPD. I just got relieved after a long long night and I need your help.

I know there was a member here who makes and sells blow out kits. If any one here has contacts can you have that member reach out to me asap.

Give me a price and I will meet them at GC or anywhere outside of city limits. Ill give a contact number via PM.

Baltimore's my home, we're not giving it up. I wish I could say more believe me. Gotta grab some sleep before next roll call.

brickboy240
04-28-15, 11:59
Another daily reminder of why I am thankful to live in Texas! Thank you. LOL

That crap would last maybe 5 minutes in inner city Houston or Dallas. The outcome for the hood rats would also look much worse.

KalashniKEV
04-28-15, 12:00
*the only "big" business I should say... besides what might have been in the mall.

There will be another liquor store and a check cashing place in that part of the city once the rubble is cleared, I can guarantee that.

Alex V
04-28-15, 12:00
I honestly hope they burn Baltimore to the ground. It's their city, let them live in the rubble.

I feel bad for the business owners who will loose or have lost everything. I wonder if they can defend their stores with deadly force. I think I remember Korean shop owners in LA during the King Riots holding off looters with judicial marksmanship from the shop roof. I was young, maybe I am mistaken. When the smoke clears, wonder if they will investigate all the dead bodies...

PD Sgt.
04-28-15, 12:09
If you're expecting the police to wade in there and start cracking skulls, you'll be waiting a long time. It's practically SOP to give "protestors" everything they want nowadays with the "promise" of arresting them at a later date and to not violate anyone's "1st amendment rights"

This is exactly the problem. Somewhere along the line, possibly around the time of Rodney King, elected officials began to think it was far worse to have officers address open lawlessness and violence with the appropriate level of violence to overcome the resistance. Especially when the individuals wreaking havoc are minorities protesting police violence (ironically by engaging in far worse transgressions against their community than they claim the police have done).

This then becomes policy, because very few police administrators have much firsthand experience with riots, and even fewer are not appointees of city government. So essentially, politicians have greater say in police tactics than the police. The by-product; let it burn, don't be seen clubbing minorities, make the obligitory pleas for calm, and expect the Feds to assist in rebuilding. That way you do not alienate any large voting blocks that elected your liberal self to office.

Sam
I honestly hope they burn Baltimore to the ground. It's their city, let them live in the rubble.

I feel bad for the business owners who will loose or have lost everything. I wonder if they can defend their stores with deadly force. I think I remember Korean shop owners in LA during the King Riots holding off looters with judicial marksmanship from the shop roof. I was young, maybe I am mistaken. When the smoke clears, wonder if they will investigate all the dead bodies...

Firearms ownership in Baltimore and the counties in that area is very strict. So they may have to use side by side 12 gauge duck guns to run off the zombies.

The Korean brothers in LA didn't mess around.

brickboy240
I saw those photos of the Koreans with Mini-14s and 870 pump guns on top of their cleaners, keeping the hood rats at bay. Their establishment fared MUCH better than the stores surrounding the cleaners.

You'd probably get arrested in MD for carrying a long gun in your place of business...who knows.

Again...another reminder of why I am glad to live in Texas! LOL

jpmuscle
04-28-15, 12:12
Buy more level IV plates in 3,2,1..

SilverBullet432
04-28-15, 12:28
Another daily reminder of why I am thankful to live in Texas! Thank you. LOL

That crap would last maybe 5 minutes in inner city Houston or Dallas. The outcome for the hood rats would also look much worse.

They tried to shut down an interstate in Dallas back when the ferguson crap happened. Lasted maybe 15 mins TOPS before it was shut down.

T2C
04-28-15, 12:31

I dealt with that philosophy when I was still LEO and I think it is total bullshit. Permitting this type of behavior only encourages rioters.

Unfortunately, the original issue and the peaceful protests will get lost in all this.

Only strong leadership will quell this sort of thing in the future.

brickboy240
04-28-15, 12:38
If I went to the black part of Houston right now and started lighting fires and breaking windows...I'd be arrested within 5 minutes tops.

Why are these hood rats allowed to do the same in Baltimore?

T2C
04-28-15, 12:41
If I went to the black part of Houston right now and started lighting fires and breaking windows...I'd be arrested within 5 minutes tops.

Strong voting blocs.

Eurodriver
04-28-15, 12:41
This is exactly the problem. Somewhere along the line, possibly around the time of Rodney King, elected officials began to think it was far worse to have officers address open lawlessness and violence with the appropriate level of violence to overcome the resistance. Especially when the individuals wreaking havoc are minorities protesting police violence (ironically by engaging in far worse transgressions against their community than they claim the police have done).

This then becomes policy, because very few police administrators have much firsthand experience with riots, and even fewer are not appointees of city government. So essentially, politicians have greater say in police tactics than the police. The by-product; let it burn, don't be seen clubbing minorities, make the obligitory pleas for calm, and expect the Feds to assist in rebuilding. That way you do not alienate any large voting blocks that elected your liberal self to office.

This is an excellent synopsis of the situation.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex V
04-28-15, 13:55
This was awesome. It need to happen everywhere these sh*t heads want to riot.
http://cdn5.freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/58852252.jpg

brickboy240
04-28-15, 14:11
The Koreans in L.A. were smart and knew who it was they were dealing with.

The Baltimore business owners....not so much.

Bowser
04-28-15, 14:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_J7kPNe7fI

jmp45
04-28-15, 14:24
Strong voting blocs.

Yep, they got what they voted for.

KalashniKEV
04-28-15, 14:31

Although much of the posting thus far in this thread has been racially tinged, it's not a black vs. white issue.

PD Sgt has it exactly correct in Post #103- in instances where the issue of the day (or the excuse, really) is suspected police brutality or officer misconduct, rolling in strong and busting a few more skulls can be counterproductive.

Even with the Mayor and her appointed police administrators pushing a very weak response, I believe it would have been a very different night if the rioters threatened Citizens in their homes vs. looting and burning businesses (i.e. you would have seen a much more proactive response- especially if thing spread into Non-Wire-Baltimore).

If the State showed up at every Pumpkin Riot, Tax Cheat Liberty Barbeque, or Extralegal Ghetto Sneaker Shopping Spree and started popping off rounds and dropping mofo's on the pavement wholesale, you just might turn a night of lawlessness into an insurgency situation.

In the end, fed money will show up, things will get rebuilt, and the next time someone gets killed by the state for selling cigarettes/ no-no plants/ whatever we can do it all again.

Turnkey11
04-28-15, 14:40
So apparently BGF, Bloods, and Crips are now working together to "take us out." Is this a local thing to Baltimore or do they wanna play this game nationwide?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Baltimore-Police-Three-Gangs-Working-Together-to-Take-Out-Law-Enforcement-Officers-301437121.html

tb-av
04-28-15, 14:56
Or are they?

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/04/bloods-and-crips-baltimore-protests

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/crips-bloods-called-truce-protect-community-attack-cops/

SteyrAUG
04-28-15, 15:13
Everyone worried about having a "police state", now they have a "mob state."

BuzzinSATX
04-28-15, 15:28
If anyone has read Jeff Cooper's book "Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth", he had some good advice on stopping riots using a .22 rimfire rifle. I looked for it on the web and reposted it from a blog below:

http://borepatch.blogspot.com/2011/08/col-jeff-coopers-advice-on-london-riots.html?m=1

Take Care,

Buzz

Kain
04-28-15, 15:33
If anyone has read Jeff Cooper's book "Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth", he had some good advice on stopping riots using a .22 rimfire rifle. I looked for it on the web and reposted it from a blog below:

http://borepatch.blogspot.com/2011/08/col-jeff-coopers-advice-on-london-riots.html?m=1

Take Care,

Buzz

Isn't that pretty much what the Israeli's did at one point? Using a .22lr rile, suppressed as riot control?

BuzzinSATX
04-28-15, 15:46
I think so...but not 100% sure.
Cooper was a student of history and armed conflict, so he would have referenced it had he got the idea from the Israelis. It's several years since I read the book, and it's packed away at this time, so I cannot research the entire section of the book.

Take Care,

Buzz

Honu
04-28-15, 16:13
and lying ?
you can keep your doctor
it was over a video

sorry but the mother jones article is propaganda IMHO shows they want this to be how great blacks are IMHO sadly look at the riots
same as the other article if they wanted to they could flex there power and this would not be happening

I think the slashed fire hoses and whats happening the one video of the white guy being drug out and beaten shows a lot of them its about get whitey sadly

sites can say all they want I just look at whats happening thugs are targeting cops making kids hold signs cops are enemy number 1 fire hoses are being slashed even reporters are fair game etc..

Or are they?

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/04/bloods-and-crips-baltimore-protests

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/crips-bloods-called-truce-protect-community-attack-cops/

Dienekes
04-28-15, 16:38
As I recall, way back when Donald Hamilton (The "Matt Helm" series' author) wrote a one-off novel with the hero being a gunsmith type. He was caught by the bad guys, and a kid with a .22 in prone position (who knew how to use it) got him out of his jam.

An S&W 15-22 with a decent trigger and scope would work pretty good in that role...

jmp45
04-28-15, 16:42
Gee I wonder when child services will come knocking.. :rolleyes:

http://media2.abc2news.com/photo/2015/04/27/Mother_beats_son_for_participating_in_Ba_2876720000_17434255_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Outlander Systems
04-28-15, 16:53
Everyone worried about having a "police state", now they have a "mob state."

What if the mob state leads to a police state?

"never let a crisis go to waste" and all that.

I would argue that, after looking at Ferguson, and now Baltimore, we have, as a collective, rewarded poor behavior.

I see the "authorities" showing that there aren't any consequences for this sort of behavior, nor will they call a spade, a spade....

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/terrorism/terrorism-definition

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

You wanna picket, and hold signs, and redress grievances, alright then partner, get yer 1A on.

When the line crosses into burning police cars, smashing people's skulls in, throwing bricks, etc. you've earned yourself a one-way ticket to Gitmo.

As far as I am concerned, when you start destroying property and assaulting people, in the name of the "social-justice" cause, to end, "police brutality", you have effectively committed acts intended to intimidate/coerce/influence through violence.

If you play stupid games, you should win stupid prizes.

The mayor, for allowing "safe areas to destroy" should be charged with State-Sponsored terrorism,

What sort of ****ing bizzaro world have I woken up in?

We live in a country, where the mayor of a major metropolitan area, condoned terroristic behavior.

We need to self-asses. If that isn't a sign of the Decline, I don't know what the hell is.

http://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/embedded_full/public/2015/04/27/baltimore_2.jpg?itok=ogiTstac

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/04/AP-150429418-640x425.jpg

http://cdn.rt.com/files/news/3d/e7/d0/00/25.si.jpg

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/04/baltimore-riot-police-car-AFP-640x480.jpg

http://youtu.be/r4SSjLH2hWM

Kain
04-28-15, 17:11
I think so...but not 100% sure.
Cooper was a student of history and armed conflict, so he would have referenced it had he got the idea from the Israelis. It's several years since I read the book, and it's packed away at this time, so I cannot research the entire section of the book.

Take Care,

Buzz

When the Israeli's did it would have been in tge 2000s. Might have taken it from Cooper. If i recall correctly they stopped because they found it more lethal than non lethal.

platoonDaddy
04-28-15, 17:21
My old friend is the Col press spokesperson for the National Guard’s. The governor alerted the infantry and MP units on Thursday to be ready to mobilize in a few hours. The governor threw the mayor under the bus last night. He specifically stated, that I called her multiple times on Monday and she refused to take my call. Then around 1800 she called and within 30 seconds I signed the activation orders. They all staged out of Glen Burnie, initially 500 deployed last night and another 1000 suiting up. They do have ammo but only in their magazine pouches. Will L-N-L on command.

Sam
04-28-15, 17:30
. He specifically stated, that I called her multiple times on Monday and she refused to take my call. Then around 1800 she called and within 30 seconds I signed the activation orders. . .

I thought my ears were tricking me when I heard him last night, but I guess not.

SteyrAUG
04-28-15, 17:33

Look at the asshole recording it with his phone like what he is seeing is wrong.

SteyrAUG
04-28-15, 17:38

"never let a crisis go to waste" and all that.

I would argue that, after looking at Ferguson, and now Baltimore, we have, as a collective, rewarded poor behavior.

I see the "authorities" showing that there aren't any consequences for this sort of behavior, nor will they call a spade, a spade....

Yep, they have set a standard of non response. This is the new norm that everyone is going to live with. I wonder how much of this has to do with the overboard response to the Chris Dorner fiasco. Seems nobody understands how to function between the two extremes.

But with street gangs uniting in their goal to kill cops, I would think it would at least be "game on." The Mayor is obviously a big part of the problem.

And for those who fantasize about a second revolution, this is just a taste of what that would look like.

Outlander Systems
04-28-15, 18:04
Yep, they have set a standard of non response. This is the new norm that everyone is going to live with. I wonder how much of this has to do with the overboard response to the Chris Dorner fiasco. Seems nobody understands how to function between the two extremes.

But with street gangs uniting in their goal to kill cops, I would think it would at least be "game on." The Mayor is obviously a big part of the problem.

And for those who fantasize about a second revolution, this is just a taste of what that would look like.

Agreed, 100%.

The whole thing is pathetic.

ralph
04-28-15, 18:08

I give her a lot of credit...She's making goddamn sure that her baby "didn't do nuffin" And apparently, she's one of the few in the area who knows right from wrong.. Cudos to her, I hope she bitch slapped her son all the way home..

Eurodriver
04-28-15, 18:11
They do have ammo but only in their magazine pouches. Will L-N-L on command.

I don't know if I should be upset that they aren't allowed to LNL when entering the city, or happy that they are allowed to have live ammo at all...

SteyrAUG
04-28-15, 18:15
I give her a lot of credit...She's making goddamn sure that her baby "didn't do nuffin" And apparently, she's one of the few in the area who knows right from wrong.. Cudos to her, I hope she bitch slapped her son all the way home..

Sadly she seems to be a one out of hundreds. Wonder if she will be identified and targeted or not.

Outlander Systems
04-28-15, 18:29
Sadly she seems to be a one out of hundreds. Wonder if she will be identified and targeted or not.

She needs to be identified and targeted as Mom-of-the-Year.

Kain
04-28-15, 18:30

The sad part is she got to do more asskicking than the entire Baltimore PD was allowed to do last night.

That said, I would not be surprised if some asshat tried to bring her up on assault charges or even civil rights violations for infringing on her asshole kid's 1st amendment rights. Perhaps the only thing stopping that currently is the fact that it was meant with a positive response by most.

nova3930
04-28-15, 18:31
Friend of mine suggested Ma Duece firing blanks for crowd control. Totally nonlethal but scary as hell firing over your head. People probably wouldn't stop to consider if it was blanks... And if they do well there's always live ammo :secret:

WickedWillis
04-28-15, 18:46
I am really tired of people twisting the word thug as an excuse to say white people are calling black people thugs when they really mean the N word. What a joke. Regardless of color a thug is a thug.

KalashniKEV
04-28-15, 19:18
Look at the asshole recording it with his phone like what he is seeing is wrong.

I'd record that shit too. That and the Robert Valentine tape are some of the best scenes coming out of this mess.

I like stuff like that.

But would the SHTF/WROL/TEOTWAWKI set side with the state or with the people?

Friend of mine suggested Ma Duece firing blanks for crowd control. Totally nonlethal but scary as hell firing over your head.

Yeah... no.

Jellybean
04-28-15, 20:16
....I guess that whole appeasing didn't work out like the mayor thought it would.

Insanity: the definition of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/fileadmin/historyLearningSite/nevill3.jpg

.....What is the point of having LE if they don't even defend their own lives? Pathetic.

Because they *can't* do anything else. I mean it sucks, but if you think it's bad now, Lord help us all if, for example, that armored vehicle rammed the car -actually "lightly bumped" would be what actually happened with such a short running start, but the newstards would be screaming "OMG that police vehicle just RAMMED that car!"- and if any of the occupants was so much as scratched, there would just be a bigger out break of stupid.
I feel kind of sorry for the NG, because they're likely going to be painted into the same corner of non-activity as the local PD. No, I'm not advocating they have a thunder run down main street, but what else are they really going to do that the police aren't already allowed to do, other than simply reinforce with more bodies so the morons can have their safe riot zone?
It's pretty much a losing situation for anyone trying to keep order.

"never let a crisis go to waste" and all that.....

This.
Mob state (and other "social" issues) leads to class divides, keeps the people at each others throats, the side benefit of which makes it easy for a police state to be acceptable to most 'reasonable' folks that just want to be left alone ("peace at any price"), the side benefit of which leads to total gov. control, the side effect of which is tyranny, the side effect of which is....

........And for those who fantasize about a second revolution, this is just a taste of what that would look like.

A revolution of the FSA class? Maybe.
And actual revolution a'la 1775? No.
A serious revolution has clearly defined goals, and if conducted in any manner that would make it sustainable, clearly defined ROE.
The simple fact that burning/looting local business loses you popular support means that this Baltimore/Ferguson crap is not a revolution. It's a temper tantrum. Which is pretty much synonymous with "revolution" for the FSA crowd, so what the hell, maybe you're right. :suicide2:

"Whose revolution- ours or theirs?"
"That, Detective Spooner, is the right question..."

I know that many insurance policies don't cover riots. Mine doesn't.

So if your business in a riot zone, Your odds being totally effed a are real.

Somewhat funny side story, regarding Steyr's thought on revolution- was reading through my car insurance handbook, apparently they do not cover you for damage sustained because of revolutionary activities....so I guess I shouldn't go anywhere near MD right now...:laugh:

SteyrAUG
04-28-15, 22:22
A revolution of the FSA class? Maybe.
And actual revolution a'la 1775? No.
A serious revolution has clearly defined goals, and if conducted in any manner that would make it sustainable, clearly defined ROE.
The simple fact that burning/looting local business loses you popular support means that this Baltimore/Ferguson crap is not a revolution. It's a temper tantrum. Which is pretty much synonymous with "revolution" for the FSA crowd, so what the hell, maybe you're right. :suicide2:

"Whose revolution- ours or theirs?"
"That, Detective Spooner, is the right question..."

Even if you started a "serious revolution" it would quickly be co opted by groups like the FSA who exist in far greater numbers. Regardless of goals or intentions, things would quickly degenerate to Baltimore on a national level. We aren't the same society we were 200 years ago.

T2C
04-28-15, 22:42

http://media2.abc2news.com/photo/2015/04/27/Mother_beats_son_for_participating_in_Ba_2876720000_17434255_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

This is called good parenting.

C-grunt
04-29-15, 00:01
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/04/breaking-freddie-gray-allegedly-had-spine-surgery-just-one-week-before-arrest-2707800.html

Cant confirm yet but some news agency is reporting that the dead guy recently, as in a week ago, had spine surgery.

NC_DAVE
04-29-15, 00:25
Also saw that here

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b62_1430261133

Would really like to know if there is truth to that.

BoringGuy45
04-29-15, 00:34
The media is beginning to escalate. During Ferguson, the left wing media's main message was basically that the rioting was wrong, but you can't really blame them. The Atlantic, Mother Jones, and a bunch of people on social media are now openly advocating violent revolution and rioting, claiming that the time for nonviolence is over. I say go ahead, make my day.

SteyrAUG
04-29-15, 02:08
The media is beginning to escalate. During Ferguson, the left wing media's main message was basically that the rioting was wrong, but you can't really blame them. The Atlantic, Mother Jones, and a bunch of people on social media are now openly advocating violent revolution and rioting, claiming that the time for nonviolence is over. I say go ahead, make my day.

When you have the Mayor, who's job is to keep the peace, advocating "space to destroy" it sends the message that rioting is not only condoned but is actually the correct action.

jpmuscle
04-29-15, 04:43
Sigh.....,

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/28/obama-on-baltimore-republican-congress-wont-invest-in-urban-communities/

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/28/democratic-leader-says-solution-in-baltimore-is-more-federal-spending/

These folks are morons.....

platoonDaddy
04-29-15, 04:52
This is called good parenting.

This morning Balto news was talking about the possibility of the mother being investigated (kid you not) for possible child abuse by Child Protective Services. How friggin sick!

prdubi
04-29-15, 05:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i9R9RRtDqU

Moose-Knuckle
04-29-15, 05:33
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/mlkshit_zpssye2eudh.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/mlkshit_zpssye2eudh.jpg.html)

jpmuscle
04-29-15, 05:35
I'm seeing a lot of fancy sneakers in that pic...

Moose-Knuckle
04-29-15, 06:12
If anyone has read Jeff Cooper's book "Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth", he had some good advice on stopping riots using a .22 rimfire rifle.

Don't know about the good Col. but the IDF has been using suppressed 10/22's to knee cap mob instigators/agitators since forever. Very effective.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/IDF1022a_zpsa3difw9l.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/AKS-74/media/IDF1022a_zpsa3difw9l.jpg.html)

Eurodriver
04-29-15, 06:21
IDF & Baltimore are inherently different.

With the IDF, Palestinian protestors might very well lob an RPG at your position or feign injury to self-detonate explosives when you go to arrest/render aid. (Hence why everyone in that pic has lethal firearms...and a GoPro)

Countering police brutality with suppressed firearms is counterproductive. A freelancer with a suppressed .45 carbine might be a solution, however. Someone recessed in an abandoned building about 100 yards out standing overwatch in case shit gets out of hand. That way, LE could deny since they use 9mm/.40 and blame the shootings on their hoodlum friends.

Moose-Knuckle
04-29-15, 06:33

When I see shit like this, I cannot differentiate between "American cities" like Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, New Orleans from those of third-world shit holes like Port-au-Prince, Monrovia, Mogadishu, Abidjan. It's reasons like these that good old fashioned American know how devised the AC-130.

Moose-Knuckle
04-29-15, 06:35
IDF & Baltimore are inherently different.

And THIS is why Baltimore is smoldering.

7.62WildBill
04-29-15, 07:19
http://www.salon.com/2015/04/28/baltimores_violent_protesters_are_right_smashing_police_cars_is_a_legitimate_political_strategy/

So smashing police cars is now a legitimate form of protest? Holy smokes, we are screwed.

Eurodriver
04-29-15, 07:30
And THIS is why Baltimore is smoldering.

PD Sgt summed it up beautifully.

When the elected officials are elected by the rioters, what do you expect?

http://cbsbalt.images.worldnow.com/images/7579073_G.jpg

Look at that ****ing picture! Look how the representatives of Baltimore are dressed. It's like I'm watching a real life New Jack City (http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/new_jack_city_003.jpg)

Eurodriver
04-29-15, 07:37
http://www.salon.com/2015/04/28/baltimores_violent_protesters_are_right_smashing_police_cars_is_a_legitimate_political_strategy/

So smashing police cars is now a legitimate form of protest? Holy smokes, we are screwed.

That article was posted by Benji Hart who crossposted it on "Radical Faggot" dot com. Such is the equivalent of reading an article from the Black Panthers and posting it for shock value.

Regardless, there are many that advocate (and have proven scientifically) that violence does indeed make for faster change. India is a good example. Much of their population is starting to see Gandhi in a different light. They say that because of his non-violence, India has remained "too Britain-like" which has led to conflict in the national government. Additionally, they could have had freedom much sooner had they resorted to violence with perhaps less casualties on both sides.

An excellent example are the protests themselves. Had they all been peaceful, there would have been a blurb on the nightly news and that's it. Now they've got LE Agencies nationwide buying body cameras, LEOs being arrested and charged with murder for shooting resisting suspects, and the mayor "giving them space to destroy". As much as we hate to admit it, the "establishment" likes non-violent protests precisely because it doesn't result in anything meaningful for their side.

TAZ
04-29-15, 08:41
That article was posted by Benji Hart who crossposted it on "Radical Faggot" dot com. Such is the equivalent of reading an article from the Black Panthers and posting it for shock value.

Regardless, there are many that advocate (and have proven scientifically) that violence does indeed make for faster change. India is a good example. Much of their population is starting to see Gandhi in a different light. They say that because of his non-violence, India has remained "too Britain-like" which has led to conflict in the national government. Additionally, they could have had freedom much sooner had they resorted to violence with perhaps less casualties on both sides.

An excellent example are the protests themselves. Had they all been peaceful, there would have been a blurb on the nightly news and that's it. Now they've got LE Agencies nationwide buying body cameras, LEOs being arrested and charged with murder for shooting resisting suspects, and the mayor "giving them space to destroy". As much as we hate to admit it, the "establishment" likes non-violent protests precisely because it doesn't result in anything meaningful for their side.

So are you suggesting that MLK had it all wrong and his method of peaceful protest was a waste of time for minorities and brought about no significant and lasting changes benefiting minorities? My public screwel education is pretty much at odds with that statement.

IMO, unless you're talking about a full blown revolution aka 1775 where a complete reset is the end goal, sporadic violence can not achieve the goal you want. Sporadic violence; like Ferguson, Baltimore only serves to reinforce negatives. Violence against people and entities that have no impact on the issues at and reinforce negatives. I agree with the need for better police oversight and an absolute zero tolerance against police who are assholes. I also think that people who riot and loot need to have their skulls cracked without remorse. Nothing shows your disdain for police brutality like robbing and burning a CVS. Your message is loud and clear... Oh wait; not so much.

Think about the image you're projecting. MLK highlighted the animalistic behavior of government agents and got a LOT of press time. Whose asshat behavior is being brought to the forefront by these riots? Are people saying wow those cops were assholes or are they saying wow those thugs are assholes...Freddy Grey who the **** is that??? Who cares look at that asshole steal a flat screen? Look at this thread and many like it. How many are discussing what happened to Freddy Grey and how to stop it vs how many are discussing buying my more ammo firing M2's over the heads of assholes. I don't think this is the intended outcome.

I also agree that riots get more press than protests; but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 08:56
When I see shit like this, I cannot differentiate between "American cities" like Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, New Orleans from those of third-world shit holes like Port-au-Prince, Monrovia, Mogadishu, Abidjan. It's reasons like these that good old fashioned American know how devised the AC-130.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/AP_mogadishu_ml_131004_16x9_992.jpg

Mogadishu, 1993

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/04/baltimore-riot-police-car-AFP-640x480.jpg

Baltimore, 2015

Eurodriver
04-29-15, 09:16
You missed a critical word in my post.

"Faster"

And yes, your public school textbooks were written by individuals who are vested in keeping protests "non violent". This is why MLK has a holiday and Malcom X doesn't. I could point you to some excellent primary sources validating my point, but I'm busy at the moment.

Your chest beating is loud and clear, but I don't see where I disagreed with any skull crushings. I'm merely pointing out an observed and tested theory among scholars RE: non violence results in slower (and sometimes more deadly) change. Ie the left has every reason to encourage these violent protests.

VooDoo6Actual
04-29-15, 09:37
This Sheriff gets it & a pretty decent read:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/04/race-hustlers-thugs-wont-like-what-this-florida-sheriff-has-to-say-to-the-black-community/

Hmac
04-29-15, 09:46
Baltimore, 2015

It appears that you're attempting to demonstrate that these shitholes are a trait of black people, now it's coming to America. I reject the racist premise. I've spent a lot of time Port au Prince, Cap Haitian, and other towns in Haiti over the last 20 years. They are indeed shitholes, but the reason has nothing to do with the chaos in Baltimore, or Ferguson.

IMHO

Eurodriver
04-29-15, 09:55
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/AP_mogadishu_ml_131004_16x9_992.jpg

Mogadishu, 1993

Baltimore, 2015

http://blog.markblinch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/g20_47180-1.JPG

Toronto 2011

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 10:12
It appears that you're attempting to demonstrate that these shitholes are a trait of black people, now it's coming to America. I reject the racist premise. I've spent a lot of time Port au Prince, Cap Haitian, and other towns in Haiti over the last 20 years. They are indeed shitholes, but the reason has nothing to do with the chaos in Baltimore, or Ferguson.

IMHO

Negative.

My point being is that the U.S. is turning into a shithole.

It's hard to believe, as a society, there's no repercussions for this type of behavior.

I don't care if it's college kids on the Redneck Riviera, or the entitlement/OWS crowd, this crap is inexcusable.

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 10:17

Toronto 2011

Dude, I don't give a shit if you're a purple nurple from the planet Polysorbate 60; there's no excuse for it.

The drunken idiots, that are rioting over a man hitting a sphere with a stick, are even more pathetic than the "Social Justice" parasites rioting over another dead thug.

As far as I'm concerned, they're all terrorists, and should be dealt with as such.

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 10:34
My point being is that the U.S. is turning into a shithole.

We all read your point loud and clear... and it wasn't that.

Man up to it.

You look like a backpedaling coward right now.

platoonDaddy
04-29-15, 10:38
Prophetic article from 2013

For our money, Baltimore’s Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is the score to beat. Since assuming office in the wake of Shelia Dixon’s indictment in 2009, Rawlings-Blake’s reign has been characterized by a lack of vision, bungled projects, and ineptitude. She has presided over sweeping cuts to parks and after school activities, tax breaks for a big box superblock development, and straight-up cronyism.

Still, nothing typifies SRB’s failure as Baltimore’s mayor better than the ongoing Grand Prix debacle. The city recruited IndyCar to hold an annual race on the streets of downtown Baltimore. Rich with wide thoroughfares and generous curves, downtown streets are ideal for open-wheeled race cars driving 180 miles per hour.

http://bostonstreets.org/2013/01/who-is-the-worst-mayor-in-america/

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 10:40
We all read your point loud and clear... and it wasn't that.

Man up to it.

You look like a backpedaling coward right now.

Are you trying to infer I'm a racist?

If so, Guilty.

It doesn't matter, because if people interpret "thug" as "nigger", and you offer any criticism of the black community, you're a "racist", then there's no point in trying to walk on eggshells.

Doc Safari
04-29-15, 10:40
I've read hints at various sites that these riots are being fomented and/or exploited by jihadists and other malcontents who hate America.

I'd like to know more about that aspect of what's going on.

skijunkie55
04-29-15, 10:41
Anyone see this arrest last night? Awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z20Jgzz464

Not exactly kidnapping when you're out 40 minutes past curfew but whatever.

Sam
04-29-15, 10:41
Let's keep it civil, no name calling of fellow members.

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 10:55
Are you trying to infer I'm a racist?

If so, Guilty.

It doesn't matter, because if people interpret "thug" as "nigger", and you offer any criticism of the black community, you're a "racist", then there's no point in trying to walk on eggshells.

Well... you certainly did own up!

I've read hints at various sites that these riots are being fomented and/or exploited by jihadists and other malcontents who hate America.

LOLOLOLOLol.... are you kidding me???

I actually made that as a joke, but does anyone seriously think... in their brain... that the Moslem boogeyman is behind this?

...and is he supposed to be the one choking the life out of dudes, or fomenting the backlash?

Do you think he's also behind the earthquake in Nepal?

jpmuscle
04-29-15, 10:57
Yea, I'm not seeing the racial accusations in his post you guys are suggesting. If you read way way into it, maybe. But I don't think so.

Doc Safari
04-29-15, 11:00
LOLOLOLOLol.... are you kidding me???

I actually made that as a joke, but does anyone seriously think... in their brain... that the Moslem boogeyman is behind this?

...and is he supposed to be the one choking the life out of dudes, or fomenting the backlash?

Do you think he's also behind the earthquake in Nepal?

I've seen photos of rioters wearing the jihadist flag as a bandana to conceal their identity. I also seem to remember someone waving an ISIS flag in Ferguson or one of the other "protests."

I don't necessarily believe the radical Muslims are "behind it" as a cohesive political organization, but I don't discount the possibility either. I don't necessarily accept that the protests are all about police brutality, but that maybe that's the excuse for their agenda.

At this point I'm just after facts. I'm not making any judgment as of yet.

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 11:07
Yea, I'm not seeing the racial accusations in his post you guys are suggesting. If you read way way into it, maybe. But I don't think so.

Don't matter, man.

The simple fact is that, if you want to shut someone down, just go straight for "racist".

If the crybabies in this thread really don't think this country is circling the drain, that's a them problem, not a me problem.

SilverBullet432
04-29-15, 11:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z20Jgzz464

*Humvee drives by* "you saw nothing!" :lol:

Eurodriver
04-29-15, 11:24

Them National Guard folks don't play around!

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 11:31
I don't necessarily accept that the protests are all about police brutality, but that maybe that's the excuse for their agenda.

The protests are about police brutality/ officer misconduct on the micro level. On the macro level, it's about traplife in general.

The riots are because it's fun to get wild and destroy things. You don't need a reason. Literally... "Pumpkin" is a good enough reason to riot.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/pumpkin-riot.jpg

At this point I'm just after facts. I'm not making any judgment as of yet.

Keep seeking those facts.

Infowars is a great source for your research...

If the crybabies in this thread really don't think this country is circling the drain, that's a them problem, not a me problem.

I think we're all an agreement that we're in bad shape, and that this event is a symptom.

By pushing a race-driven narrative as guys like you and Sharpton do though, you reveal yourselves as the Enemy.

As Americans living in 2015, race is not the great societal rift it once was.

The issues which divide us in modern America are:

1) Productive Class vs. the Entitlement Class
2) State vs. the People.

skydivr
04-29-15, 11:31
Well...whaddya know...it's being reported that our 'victim' may have been a recent recipient of spinal surgery from a car accident...humm...

Doc Safari
04-29-15, 11:34
Infowars is a great source for your research...

You just overdosed on the nasty disposition pills today, didn't you?

I'd love to know what your agenda is, because clearly you have one.

Next thing, you'll be calling me a racist.

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 11:35
Explain to me my "race-driven narrative".

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 11:49
Explain to me my "race-driven narrative".

It's been made very clear over 5 pages of this thread that you and the other race baiters seek to draw a line between Americans based on their color, and not discuss the underlying issues, or the Situation.

I will tread carefully with hashing that out too much, and let those who wish to connect the dots...

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 11:51
It's been made very clear over 5 pages of this thread that you and the other race baiters seek to draw a line between Americans based on their color, and not discuss the underlying issues, or the Situation.

I will tread carefully with hashing that out too much, and let those who wish to connect the dots...

Grow up.

skijunkie55
04-29-15, 11:54
Well...whaddya know...it's being reported that our 'victim' may have been a recent recipient of spinal surgery from a car accident...humm...

Yeah I'm seeing reports of that as well... Was in the process of getting a large lump sum settlement and selling drugs instead of resting at home after spinal surgery?! I can't imagine a quick $100 is worth the excruciating pain of trying to be up and moving only a week after having your back cut open and put back together.

You do what you gotta do I guess.

Moose-Knuckle
04-29-15, 12:08

Toronto 2011

Well that's Canada, not the US. :jester:

But seriously, they riot when a hockey team either wins or loses well that or the banking cabal holds a conference there. So not the same as US cities like Baltimore and Ferguson where it's open season on the PoPos.

docsherm
04-29-15, 12:15

IMHO

You are correct. It has nothing to do with race, religion or skin color. It has everything to do with a lack of culture.

I have spent MANY years overseas, most of the time in very nasty places. I have well over 3 years in Africa. The areas that have the most consistent problems are there. Is it a race thing? No, it is a fact that they no longer have any culture beside their "welfare" expections. When people constantly are given stuff they expect it and no longer are capable of doing it themselves. Africa almost has more "aid workers" then people that live there.

The same thing is going on here. And it will get much worse.

Ryno12
04-29-15, 12:19

Toronto 2011

I thought he was just keeping the rioters away by playing country music...

;)

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 12:22
I thought he was just keeping the rioters away by playing country music...

;)

Nope. Just another member of the parasitic class.

Moose-Knuckle
04-29-15, 12:26

During the Fergishu riots I heard that CAIR was behind the scenes promoting unrest. They have also heavily recruited/converted black inmates aka hardened career criminals in US prions. Google search CAIR and US riots, there will be plenty for you to read

Then we have this . . .

ISIS Flag in Baltimore (multiple websites are reporting this)
http://www.christianaction.org/news/2015/4/28/isis-flag-pops-up-in-baltimore-why-is-that

Report: ISIS Using Baltimore Riots to Recruit Muslim Operatives
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/04/report-isis-using-baltimore-riots-to-recruit-muslim-operatives/#ixzz3Yih70TIi

Hmac
04-29-15, 12:29
I don't care if it's college kids on the Redneck Riviera, or the entitlement/OWS crowd, this crap is inexcusable.

No disagreement there

Moose-Knuckle
04-29-15, 12:41
"Pumpkin" is a good enough reason to riot.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/pumpkin-riot.jpg

So you post a single picture from a university campus of an Asian student on top of a turned over vehicle (something that happens anytime a college team makes the finals or losses in the finals) and this is how you prove someone is a racist cause somehow this picture discounts the obvious fact that AFRICAN-AMERICANS riot/loot/commit arson/civil unrest/etc. more than all the other races that make up the US populace combined?!

:lol:

Race baiters? So you tried to pull an old Saul Alinsky move there did you, well it didn't work. We all know who the race baiters are and what the civil rights industry is really about. The irony here is that it is one particular "color" of people who seek to "draw a line between America" with civil unrest/riots/looting/arson/violence against LE/etc. But I surmise that it is just racist to point out that obvious fact.

Big A
04-29-15, 13:19
You know, if they decided to burn down the courthouse, police station or city hall I'd be more willing to listen to complaints of police brutality and injustices inflicted by the municipal government.

But burning down the CVS and peoples POV and looting, now I just think you're a bunch of assholes and I hope you get beat for it.

Sam
04-29-15, 13:19
So you post a single picture from a university campus of an Asian student on top of a turned over vehicle (something that happens anytime a college team makes the finals or losses in the finals) and this is how you prove someone is a racist cause somehow this picture discounts the obvious fact that AFRICAN-AMERICANS riot/loot/commit arson/civil unrest/etc. more than all the other races that make up the US populace combined?!

:lol:

That Asian kid was celebrating on top of the rolled over car because he made Dean's list again for the entire 2 year (of 4 year engineering program) at MIT and his math team just whooped up on the CAL Tech team. :)

Yes, I can make fun of Asians.

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 13:39
During the Fergishu riots I heard that CAIR was behind the scenes promoting unrest.

Oh, you heard that did you?

LOL.

Then we have this . . .

ISIS Flag in Baltimore (multiple websites are reporting this)
http://www.christianaction.org/news/2015/4/28/isis-flag-pops-up-in-baltimore-why-is-that

Jeez, you would think that the Islamophobe sites would know what the Banner of the Eagle/ "ISIS flag" looks like, wouldn't you?

I guess if they can get one fool to pee his sheets tonight over that, they win... in some way.

That actually looks like a New Zealand All Blacks rugby logo...

So you post a single picture from a university campus of an Asian student...

Is that guy Asian? I can't tell...

You seem race obsessed.

...this is how you prove someone is a racist

Try and keep up here- I didn't prove Outlander was a racist, he admitted it in Post #170 after being called out for his obvious race pimping.

That is a picture of the Pumpkin Riot. It was ostensibly fought over... Pumpkins.

Riots actually seldom have any political message, they're just thugs taking advantage of their number and concentration to act lawlessly.

You know, if they decided to burn down the courthouse, police station or city hall I'd be more willing to listen to complaints of police brutality and injustices inflicted by the municipal government.

Rioters... Protesters... not the same.

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 14:04
Race pimping?

Again, grow up. I'm so sorry for you that there aren't any white thugs smashing public and private property for me to share pictures of. If there was, it wouldn't make a shit of a difference. These people, just like the OWS people, are a scourge on society. They are human leeches. I don't care what Leftist-friendly, hyphenated bullshit they self identify with. They could be "African-Americans", "Latvian Americans", it makes not a ****.

What you see in Baltimore, is a fine example of the Destruction Principle.

"Worthless people, in order to validate their egos, but avoid any real work, will take the production, success, and work of others, villainize it, protest against it, and ultimately destroy it. Not because other people's production, success and work was evil, but because it is easier to destroy other people's work that already exists, rather that build up something of genuine value yourself."

We are getting a front row seat to the fruits of Liberalism/Socialism.

I admitted to being a racist to prove a point. The truth is the truth. You can call the truth a bigot, but it doesn't change what it is. You can get your feelings hurt over reality, or the laws of physics, etc. but it won't change it. If it is racist to tell the truth, again, guilty as charged. I really don't care. Its pretty sickening that folks can shut down any debate because of "racism". Who gives a ****? You think it's "racist"? The rioters are black. I can't change that fact, partner.

TAZ
04-29-15, 14:08
You missed a critical word in my post.

"Faster"

And yes, your public school textbooks were written by individuals who are vested in keeping protests "non violent". This is why MLK has a holiday and Malcom X doesn't. I could point you to some excellent primary sources validating my point, but I'm busy at the moment.

Your chest beating is loud and clear, but I don't see where I disagreed with any skull crushings. I'm merely pointing out an observed and tested theory among scholars RE: non violence results in slower (and sometimes more deadly) change. Ie the left has every reason to encourage these violent protests.

I'm not looking for a fast and forget solution. I'm looking for a long lasting one that can be executed in a short time frame. Body cameras are going to be dumped at the next budget meeting when the books don't balance. Civil rights act of 68... Not so much. Unfortunately, in this day and age perception = reality and the perception being projected during riots is that people are assholes.

I want long lasting reform that is deployed quickly without blowing up cities.

Abraham
04-29-15, 14:09
O.S.

You sir, are spot on.

skijunkie55
04-29-15, 14:21
speaking of racism...
http://www.wect.com/story/28925232/woman-arrested-for-threatening-police-officers-on-facebook

http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/images/7601495_G.jpg

landed her in jail lol

Sam
04-29-15, 14:42
And her cop killing aspire butt is in jail. Is she a racist?

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 14:44
And her cop killing aspire butt is in jail. Is she a racist?

Nope. Only white folks can be racist.

Big A
04-29-15, 14:49

Ya don't say...

speaking of racism...
http://www.wect.com/story/28925232/woman-arrested-for-threatening-police-officers-on-facebook

http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/images/7601495_G.jpg

landed her in jail lol

Good luck with that, hope she chokes on her own blood.

Abraham
04-29-15, 14:52
On a Fox News interview, one of the mob suggested that the cop presence with their guns and tactical gear was aggravating (I'm paraphrasing) the mob to act out.

In essence, the overall implication was the cops should simply leave and the rioting, looting, arson, would stop.

Ke-Riist, that's so over the top I'm flabbergasted.

Yeah, I hope the cops do fade away and leave the mob to do as it wishes, leaving the city in ruins.

Once, the smoke clears, few businesses will open there, no conventions will be held there, they'll be no tourism, they'll be more white flight, and those criminals that remain can stew in their own juices.

Cut off your nose to spite your face - have at it Baltimore!

You deserve it!!

Sam
04-29-15, 15:02
Nope. Only white folks can be racist.

BTW, she's sitting in the East Point PD jail right now, just 30 minutes south of here. I know a couple of EPPD officers, hope they can arrange a spinal cord snapping van ride for her. :)

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 15:11
On a Fox News interview, one of the mob suggested that the cop presence with their guns and tactical gear was aggravating (I'm paraphrasing) the mob to act out.

In essence, the overall implication was the cops should simply leave and the rioting, looting, arson, would stop.

Ke-Riist, that's so over the top I'm flabbergasted.

Yeah, I hope the cops do fade away and leave the mob to do as it wishes, leaving the city in ruins.

Once, the smoke clears, few businesses will open there, no conventions will be held there, they'll be no tourism, they'll be more white flight, and those criminals that remain can stew in their own juices.

Cut off your nose to spite your face - have at it Baltimore!

You deserve it!!

I was thinking the exact same thing last night.

What do these people want? Anarchy? **** it! Give it to 'em.

BTW, she's sitting in the East Point PD jail right now, just 30 minutes south of here. I know a couple of EPPD officers, hope they can arrange a spinal cord snapping van ride for her. :)

I had an interesting "encounter" with some young urban entrepreneurs at a QT in EP. That whole area is an armpit.

She hates "the system" so much, that she'll now get to be its guest for awhile. Can't fix stupid, dude.

The black community, unfortunately, is its own worst enemy, thanks to ladies like Ms. Dickens.

But, as per the usual, it's easier to blame that evil white cracker honky bastard Outlander Systems for holding 'em all back. :rolleyes:

7.62NATO
04-29-15, 15:15

All kidding aside, has it been determined how the spinal cord injury occurred?

7.62NATO
04-29-15, 15:16
Oh, you heard that did you?

LOL.

Jeez, you would think that the Islamophobe sites would know what the Banner of the Eagle/ "ISIS flag" looks like, wouldn't you?

I guess if they can get one fool to pee his sheets tonight over that, they win... in some way.

That actually looks like a New Zealand All Blacks rugby logo...

Is that guy Asian? I can't tell...

You seem race obsessed.

Try and keep up here- I didn't prove Outlander was a racist, he admitted it in Post #170 after being called out for his obvious race pimping.

That is a picture of the Pumpkin Riot. It was ostensibly fought over... Pumpkins.

Riots actually seldom have any political message, they're just thugs taking advantage of their number and concentration to act lawlessly.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, according to Kalashnikev it's not a duck...

Sam
04-29-15, 15:25
All kidding aside, has it been determined how the spinal cord injury occurred?

I read that his spinal cord was 80% severed.

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 15:28
Race pimping?

Again, grow up.

I'm kind of amused by this "grow up" thing, as it's clear that your point of view is immature and underdeveloped. You can't even make up your mind.

I'm so sorry for you that there aren't any white thugs smashing public and private property for me to share pictures of.

You mean specific to this event?

We can post some white thugs wilding out if it makes you happier... want some pics of frat boys who spit on vets and pissed on our flag? Sports game victory-and-defeat riots? More savage Pumpkin unrest, perhaps?

You don't have to be sorry...

I like this one simply for it's composition-in-frame:

http://www.theroot.com/content/dam/theroot/blogs/the_grapevine/2014/10/black_people_riot_over_injustice_white_people_riot_over_pumpkins_and_football/westva.jpg.CROP.hd-large.jpg

If there was, it wouldn't make a shit of a difference.

So... are you agreeing with me?

Its pretty sickening that folks can shut down any debate because of "racism". Who gives a ****? You think it's "racist"? The rioters are black. I can't change that fact, partner.

These rioters happen to be black... but didn't you just agree that that was irrelevant?

Why all the racial stuff in this thread?

Are the minds here really no better than among Sharpton's hordes of race-owned zombies?

7.62NATO
04-29-15, 15:33
I read that his spinal cord was 80% severed.

Understood, but as to how (the cause)?

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 15:33
I'm kind of amused by this "grow up" thing, as it's clear that your point of view is immature and underdeveloped. You can't even make up your mind.

You mean specific to this event?

We can post some white thugs wilding out if it makes you happier... want some pics of frat boys who spit on vets and pissed on our flag? Sports game victory-and-defeat riots? More savage Pumpkin unrest, perhaps?

You don't have to be sorry...

I like this one simply for it's composition-in-frame:

http://www.theroot.com/content/dam/theroot/blogs/the_grapevine/2014/10/black_people_riot_over_injustice_white_people_riot_over_pumpkins_and_football/westva.jpg.CROP.hd-large.jpg

So... are you agreeing with me?

These rioters happen to be black... but didn't you just agree that that was irrelevant?

Why all the racial stuff in this thread?

Are the minds here really no better than among Sharpton's hordes of race-owned zombies?

What's your point?

Please tell me why it's okay for these folks to do what they're doing, because, obviously, I'm missing something.

Great. White punk lighting stuff on fire, and flipping birds like a thug. Throw him in the slammer too. He'll most likely grow up to overdose on meth.

What's your point?

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 15:35
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, according to Kalashnikev it's not a duck...

Well if it looks like a duck, then what color is he, and what's he up to? I've heard that he might be an undercover Muslim Brotherhood waterfowl, sent by the Democrats to push their agenda down our throats so that homosexuals can eat illegal-immigrant-made pizza together in a public restaurant in front of our kids while citing climate change statistics.

Did he sound all gay like, "qhaaaaaahhhhk..." or did he say "Allah u Quackbar!"

BUY GOLD NOW!

;)

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 15:39
Please tell me why it's okay for these folks to do what they're doing, because, obviously, I'm missing something.

It's certainly not OK.

I'm just not big into race pimping or feigning ignorance as to the root causes.

I'm honestly surprised that jello headed thinking made it so many pages on here...

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 15:41
It's certainly not OK.

I'm just not big into race pimping or feigning ignorance as to the root causes.

I'm honestly surprised that jello headed thinking made it so many pages on here...

What's the root cause, big dog?

Sam
04-29-15, 15:43

Has not been determined.

C-grunt
04-29-15, 15:44

I dont think they know. They said he had no other injuries though which is very odd.

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 15:45
On a side note:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/east-point-mother-arrested-threatening-facebook-po/nk5Rf/

“I don't think she anticipated that we would respond as quickly as we did,” Chandler said.
Dickens has been charged with disseminating information related to terrorist acts.
East Point police say their investigation is ongoing and there could be more charges. The FBI is conducting its own investigation.

Sounds like, down here, we're getting it right.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/terrorism/terrorism-definition

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

You wanna picket, and hold signs, and redress grievances, alright then partner, get yer 1A on.

When the line crosses into burning police cars, smashing people's skulls in, throwing bricks, etc. you've earned yourself a one-way ticket to Gitmo.

Averageman
04-29-15, 15:48
It's being said he was recovering from a spinal cord injury during a recent car accident. He was out on the street and when he made eye contact with one of the bicycle Cops and decided to run. When he was caught he had an illegale knife.
Now if you been arrested multiple times, have an illeagle knife in your pocket all while you should be perhaps home recovering, I would think deciding to run from the Cops was a really bad decison.
This is going to end up like Ferguson, when we end up getting the details some folks are going to have a lot of egg on their faces.

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 15:59
What's the root cause, big dog?

Traplife.

Something needs to break the cycle.

I'd sling rocks too if I were born into that circumstance.

Also, a large role is played by Law Enforcement Agencies that are not standards and discipline based, and do not hold their personnel accountable.

Allegations of misconduct should be aggressively investigated... and if the accusations are founded, harsh, swift justice should be applied. The problem is that we allowed government employees to form Unions, and we allow these Union members to investigate themselves. The process is broken on it's very face.

Doc Safari
04-29-15, 16:02
Traplife.

Something needs to break the cycle.

Also, a large role is played by Law Enforcement Agencies that are not standards and discipline based, and do not hold their personnel accountable.

Allegations of misconduct should be aggressively investigated... and if the accusations are founded, harsh, swift justice should be applied. The problem is that we allowed government employees to form Unions, and we allow these Union members to investigate themselves. The process is broken on it's very face.

I might have known it would come down to da po' oppressed fightin' back against da MAN!

1968 called, and it wants you back.

When are people going to stop blaming their circumstances as an excuse to hurt people and break things? When are people going to take responsibility for their actions?

Oh, yeah, never as long as they are part of the free shit army.

murphman
04-29-15, 16:12
I might have known it would come down to da po' oppressed fightin' back against da MAN!

When are people going to stop blaming their circumstances as an excuse to hurt people and break things? When are people going to take responsibility for their actions?

Oh, yeah, never as long as they are part of the free shit army.

Being in the energy industry my parents have learned that unfortunately you have to pick up and move when times get tough. Unfortunately this free shit army doesn't get the concept of hard work and making things happen in your city or moving to a new one. Their answer is grab a rock and pitch a fit or go pop out another baby.

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 16:17

Open your eyes and enter the NOW. This didn't start last week.

It's no longer tolerated that people can be killed for selling loose cigarettes or illegal drugs, and that their killers not be held accountable.

Talk to any LEO and they will tell you- a return to standards and discipline is coming to American Law Enforcement.

When are people going to stop blaming their circumstances as an excuse to hurt people and break things?

I didn't say their circumstances excused their behavior, in fact, I've been saying the opposite this whole time.

What's important is that we not play stupid about understanding all the factors that feed into this shitty equation, and that we break the cycle. That's not going to be a government solution, nor is it going to come exclusively from the communities, nor is it going to be solely focused on the people alone and not the government employees who serve them...

Or we could do nothing, and repeat this every couple of months for the next few years...

Doc Safari
04-29-15, 16:17
And they laugh at us and call us fools because we work.

One day the gummunt checks are gonna run out, THEN you will see rioting, my friends.

Get out of the big city while you can. What's happened in Baltimore, Ferguson, you-name-it, has more to do with how the media have convinced these people they are oppressed than any actual suffering.

The poorest poor people in this country live better than the rich people in many other countries.

Look up the stats on how many poor households have TV's, microwaves, decent vehicles, and whatnot.

There is no explanation for burning your own neighborhood except that you are a destructive, evil sociopath.

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 16:24

The person who needs the rocks slung at them, in that case, are the parents, or said youth himself.

And let me preemptively unwrinkle your panties, what I am about to say is equally as applicable in the trailer parks of Hattiesburg, the barrios of San Antonio, or the 'hood in Baltimore City:

1) Two people fornicate
2) Baby conceived
3) Baby brought into world
4) Pops skips out
5) Racist Outlander's taxes foot the bill to rear said illegitimate child
6) Mommy dearest uses the money to buy nose candy
7) Kid turns out ****ed up
8) Kid grows up
9) Teen, having been brought up by a single mother that treated her lady parts as an ATM, and was a latchkey-kid, raised by the state, and by absentee parenting, reaches the age of maturity
10) Young adult decides that a life of crime is easier than being a doctor, due to being a conformist pussy, and doing what his "cool buddies" approve of, and what shitty rebellious youth music/culture tell him he should do.
11) Young adult gets arrested. Racist Outlander's taxes pay for him to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

But, it's SOCIETY'S fault?

You know whose fault it is? In the early years, it's the parent(s) fault. Once the kid is 18, it's his own damned fault. We are responsible for our own destiny. I don't let the bullshit "victim mentality" crap fly. Being a victim is a choice.

Here's the dude Baltimore is being burned down over:

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Dude, we didn't lose Neil DeGrasse Tyson here.

We lost a dirtbag, parasite. And people are going to flip their shit over this twerp?

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 16:32
The person who needs the rocks slung at them, in that case, are the parents, or said youth himself.

Oh, I meant sell Crack... but I can see where the confusion would arise.

No, I would not be throwing rocks at the Police.

jpmuscle
04-29-15, 16:38
Yup, that some serious hoodism.

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 16:40

January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

We lost a dirtbag, parasite. And people are going to flip their shit over this twerp?

I guess this is probably another point where we differ, but do you see any crimes on that list?

Like... real... actual "Crime?"

I scanned it twice with just "Burglary" before I picked up the Assault charges... but why are we expending valuable resources in chasing these guys around and giving them felonies for engaging in unlawful business transactions?

That's like holding up a list of 922(r) and >7 rounds in the mag violations.

Part of what needs to change is the failed War on Drugs, IMO. I'm not even upset about any of that stuff.

Legalize it.
(all of it)

Doc Safari
04-29-15, 16:41
It's no longer tolerated that people can be killed for selling loose cigarettes or illegal drugs, and that their killers not be held accountable.

Yet when some of these incidents are investigated further, it turns out (a la Ferguson) that the perps were lying or there was more to the story that tended to exonerate law enforcement.

I'm not saying law enforcement isn't out of control in some places. Nor am I saying that I'm happy with the apparent militarization of the police. I'm just saying that rioting and burning your own neighborhood is cutting off your nose to spite your face. How is rioting and burning your own neighborhood going to bring changes to law enforcement?

It just reinforces the "us versus them" mentality in the police.

Doc Safari
04-29-15, 16:44
I guess this is probably another point where we differ, but do you see any crimes on that list?

Seriously? Please stay out of my neighborhood, M'kay?

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 16:47

I scanned it twice with just "Burglary" before I picked up the Assault charges... but why are we expending valuable resources in chasing these guys around and giving them felonies for engaging in unlawful business transactions?

Part of what needs to change is the failed War on Drugs, IMO. I'm not even upset about any of that stuff.

Legalize it.
(all of it)

Dude, seriously?

SteyrAUG
04-29-15, 17:05

We are dealing with "racists", they are not concerned about the "content of his character" only the commonality of shared skin pigment.

These riots are no different from the racist violence of the 60s when somebody claimed a "white woman was violated" and people of common skin pigment engaged in violence and retribution.

Racism, is racism is racism. They only difference is the "preferred preference" has changed in the last 50 years but it's the same exact stupidity and inexcusable violence. The other difference is when the violence racism got out of hand 50 years ago, the full weight of the US government got involved and crushed it. Today the racism is condoned and endorsed by the US government.

The largest absurdity is claims of racism are now being used to justify racism.

It would be nice if the black community finally ceased to exist. There hasn't been a white community (with the exception of holdouts in some southern states and parts of the northwest) for some time. That would be a start.

davidjinks
04-29-15, 17:22
Thank you!!!

And let me preemptively unwrinkle your panties, what I am about to say is equally as applicable in the trailer parks of Hattiesburg, the barrios of San Antonio, or the 'hood in Baltimore City:

1) Two people fornicate
2) Baby conceived
3) Baby brought into world
4) Pops skips out
5) Racist Outlander's taxes foot the bill to rear said illegitimate child
6) Mommy dearest uses the money to buy nose candy
7) Kid turns out ****ed up
8) Kid grows up
9) Teen, having been brought up by a single mother that treated her lady parts as an ATM, and was a latchkey-kid, raised by the state, and by absentee parenting, reaches the age of maturity
10) Young adult decides that a life of crime is easier than being a doctor, due to being a conformist pussy, and doing what his "cool buddies" approve of, and what shitty rebellious youth music/culture tell him he should do.
11) Young adult gets arrested. Racist Outlander's taxes pay for him to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

But, it's SOCIETY'S fault?

You know whose fault it is? In the early years, it's the parent(s) fault. Once the kid is 18, it's his own damned fault. We are responsible for our own destiny. I don't let the bullshit "victim mentality" crap fly. Being a victim is a choice.

KalashniKEV
04-29-15, 17:25
Yet when some of these incidents are investigated further, it turns out (a la Ferguson) that the perps were lying or there was more to the story that tended to exonerate law enforcement.

The media tried to fit Ferguson into a certain mold and it just wasn't there.

They, too, bear some guilt.

I'm not saying law enforcement isn't out of control in some places... How is rioting and burning your own neighborhood going to bring changes to law enforcement?

I think you're deliberately trying to link the Protest with the Riot.

The rioters just capitalized on an opportunity.

In another city, where tensions are running high and the spring is wound tight, there will be a different excuse.

Dude, seriously?

Yes, I'm serious.

If a guy wants to smoke crack, and someone's there to sell it, I'm not upset about that.

If we want to chase guys around and incarcerate them for double digit sentences for selling crack... well then I am upset about that, because it's stupid and it costs me money to feed and house them, plus pay for all their appeals, plus pay for their fatherless kids, plus pay for them after they get out... because they can't get a job, because they missed out on learning any skills, plus no one would hire them anyway, plus prison is not just a "time out" nor do I think it's rehabilitative... but rather it has a negative effect.

I wouldn't call it the keystone, but I think sentencing reform will go a long way towards breaking the cycle.

If Rand Paul and Corey Booker put together an independent ticket around this very issue, along with a program designed to break the cycle, I don't think Hillary or Jeb Bush could compete.

This is an issue that actually effects American Citizens.

THCDDM4
04-29-15, 17:31

Legalize it.
(all of it)

So much fail in this post.

First let me say that I agree the war on drugs is total fail and has done far more harm than good. All drugs should be legal, to consume in the privacy of ones home. No government funds should go towards rehab, no gummint benefits should be paid in any shape or form for drug related issues.

Choice and consequence! Make a choice deal with the consequence. Simple.

If the users of drugs partake in other criminal acts, we already have laws in place to take care of that.

Now let's get to the rest of your post. Yes assault, burglary and destruction of others property Are serious crimes and it's not like this guy is a victim of any sort; he looks to have created several victims in his criminal pursuits.

Are you really trying to argue FOR this thug? I'm not sure what your post is trying to get across other than War on drugs is bad.

We know not how he was injured/died as yet. We know so little about the details here there is no reason to discuss it beyond chastising those who use it to justify raping their community.

Not sure what point you're trying to make, the guy obviously committed several crimes that are intolerable to society. Just because the majority of his record is for drug possession and intent to distribute doesnt make the assault burglary and destruction of property magically go away and make this guy any less of a criminal.

Regarding your other posts. There is a serious problem in this country; it is the state vs us, as well as us vs us. There are racial undertones involved in the us vs us component. Coming from both sides.

I don't think pointing out the folks who are committing the vast majority of crime in these riots and the vast majority of this countries crime in general is racist. It's a fact backed up by endless statistics and studies.

I've seen footage of the ferguson and Baltimore riots; there is so much white hate and police hate being spewed it is sickening; its the antithesis of what KKK riot footage may look like- but that would get shut down in a heart beat; as any riot should be.

But for some reason these riots are allowed to snowball and the police are being neutered and told to stand down from gummint officials.

Let's think about that for a moment. these recent riots are happening in cities with far left liberal politicians in control who have been in control for a while.

Does no one see the political component here? Look at blue cities with liberal politics and tell me that the policies aren't directly and negatively affecting the prosperity of the communities.

It's incredibly obvious that these liberal policies are creating cesspools of entitlement, victim mentality, and driving away industry and businesses with rediculous regulations, licensing and taxation.

Republican politicians aren't doing much better, but conservative and libertarian policies are!

Let's not turn a blind eye to some of the root issues that create these shit cities and the people who give up and want free shit- liberalism being one of the biggest culprits here.

THCDDM4
04-29-15, 17:32
Makes me wonder what the government is up to with not only allowing these riots to take place/continue; but openly justifying them in some instances with the verbiage that is being thrown around. It's ludicrous!

THCDDM4
04-29-15, 17:32
We are dealing with "racists", they are not concerned about the "content of his character" only the commonality of shared skin pigment.

These riots are no different from the racist violence of the 60s when somebody claimed a "white woman was violated" and people of common skin pigment engaged in violence and retribution.

Racism, is racism is racism. They only difference is the "preferred preference" has changed in the last 50 years but it's the same exact stupidity and inexcusable violence. The other difference is when the violence racism got out of hand 50 years ago, the full weight of the US government got involved and crushed it. Today the racism is condoned and endorsed by the US government.

It would be nice if the black community finally ceased to exist. There hasn't been a white community (with the exception of holdouts in some southern states and parts of the northwest) for some time. That would be a start.

Well stated sir!

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 17:35

Because it's politically, and economically, expedient for the left to fan the fires. It is a cottage industry, which amounts to a monumental circle jerk.

Here's the rub:

Who are the real racists?

Evil Whitey Outlander, who wants government off your back, outta your pocket, and your endeavors to be generally unimpeded by their tendrils...

Or...

...The Obamas, Clintons, Schumers, Feinsteins, Franks of the world that will continually burgle funding by force, from the Evil Cracker KKK Outlander, in order to let you scratch off a living from EBT Cards, and housing subsidies, and keep you in an uneducated, welfare-induced state of sloth, so that they can continue to maintain a life of ease as a politician.

That's what people are too ****ing myopic to get. The left is responsible for this mess. 100% complicit. They fuel the victim game. Is it that hard for people to sort out? It's the old give a man a fish/teach a man to fish conundrum.

It's like a lazy child. If I, as the parent, do not make the child do chores to earn an allowance, or allow my adult child to live with me rent-free, and eat my food, and use my data plan, and watch my TV, and drive my car, Iand loaf around playing X-Box all day; I have created a worthless parasite. I am to blame. I am the enabler. And when I try to kick the child out, she/he/it, whatever ****ing stupid acronym is the politically-correct one to use for what kind of baby-maker they have on their loin, will throw a ****ing temper tantrum. And will fail in the workplace. And fail as a human being. I am literally watching my sister pay for being an enabler with her adult, 22-year old daughter.

Baltimore is what happens when you are operating under the delusional ideas of the left.

Doc Safari
04-29-15, 17:39
Unfortunately, I think the media and politicians have taught black people from a young age that everyone (especially whites) are against them and keep them put down so they will never amount to anything.

A lot of talented people have ended up with wasted lives because they believed it.

Look at successful African-Americans like J.C. Watts, Walter E. Williams, Dennis Haysbert, Oprah Winfrey, and I could go on and on.

Do you think those people would have been successful if they had listened to the people who want to keep them in their place?

What a sad, sad commentary that people like Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, and their ilk have done more to keep blacks oppressed than the KKK ever could.

Nathan Bedford Forest must be laughing from his burning pit in Hell.

SteyrAUG
04-29-15, 17:43
Because it's politically, and economically, expedient for the left to fan the fires. It is a cottage industry, which amounts to a monumental circle jerk.

Here's the rub:

Who are the real racists?

Evil Whitey Outlander, who wants government off your back, outta your pocket, and your endeavors to be generally unimpeded by their tendrils...

Or...

...The Obamas, Clintons, Schumers, Feinsteins, Franks of the world that will continually burgle funding by force, from the Evil Cracker KKK Outlander, in order to let you scratch off a living from EBT Cards, and housing subsidies, and keep you in an uneducated, welfare-induced state of sloth, so that they can continue to maintain a life of ease as a politician.

That's what people are too ****ing myopic to get. The left is responsible for this mess. 100% complicit. They fuel the victim game. Is it that hard for people to sort out? It's the old give a man a fish/teach a man to fish conundrum.

It's like a lazy child. If I, as the parent, do not make the child do chores to earn an allowance, or allow my adult child to live with me rent-free, and eat my food, and use my data plan, and watch my TV, and drive my car, Iand loaf around playing X-Box all day; I have created a worthless parasite. I am to blame. I am the enabler. And when I try to kick the child out, she/he/it, whatever ****ing stupid acronym is the politically-correct one to use for what kind of baby-maker they have on their loin, will throw a ****ing temper tantrum. And will fail in the workplace. And fail as a human being. I am literally watching my sister pay for being an enabler with her adult, 22-year old daughter.

Baltimore is what happens when you are operating under the delusional ideas of the left.

I really do wish it were "just the left." Then things would only be half as bad.

Sadly plenty of people "on the right" are looking to give the same preferential consideration to those poor "undocumented workers" and other members of the FSA.

Outlander Systems
04-29-15, 17:45
I really do wish it were "just the left." Then things would only be half as bad.

Sadly plenty of people "on the right" are looking to give the same preferential consideration to those poor "undocumented workers" and other members of the FSA.

Fair point. Let me restate it by saying, "those with socialist leanings". We can throw Speaker "Limp Dick" Boehner in there too.

SteyrAUG
04-29-15, 18:02
Fair point. Let me restate it by saying, "those with socialist leanings". We can throw Speaker "Limp Dick" Boehner in there too.

Accepted, and yeah...him too.

7.62NATO
04-29-15, 19:58
The media tried to fit Ferguson into a certain mold and it just wasn't there.

They, too, bear some guilt.

I think you're deliberately trying to link the Protest with the Riot.

The rioters just capitalized on an opportunity.

In another city, where tensions are running high and the spring is wound tight, there will be a different excuse.

Yes, I'm serious.

If a guy wants to smoke crack, and someone's there to sell it, I'm not upset about that.

If we want to chase guys around and incarcerate them for double digit sentences for selling crack... well then I am upset about that, because it's stupid and it costs me money to feed and house them, plus pay for all their appeals, plus pay for their fatherless kids, plus pay for them after they get out... because they can't get a job, because they missed out on learning any skills, plus no one would hire them anyway, plus prison is not just a "time out" nor do I think it's rehabilitative... but rather it has a negative effect.

I wouldn't call it the keystone, but I think sentencing reform will go a long way towards breaking the cycle.

If Rand Paul and Corey Booker put together an independent ticket around this very issue, along with a program designed to break the cycle, I don't think Hillary or Jeb Bush could compete.

This is an issue that actually effects American Citizens.

If you let people smoke crack, we'll be feeding their children regardless of whether smoking crack is a crime and the parents are in prison. I don't see how legalizing drugs will solve the fact that a large proportion of African-American men commit a disproportionate number of crimes, and as a result, perpetuate the cycle. Drugs destroy families and the wealth of nations. Remove the handouts, and let the free market solve the problem.

MountainRaven
04-29-15, 20:29

First let me say that I agree the war on drugs is total fail and has done far more harm than good. All drugs should be legal, to consume in the privacy of ones home. No government funds should go towards rehab, no gummint benefits should be paid in any shape or form for drug related issues.

If the users of drugs partake in other criminal acts, we already have laws in place to take care of that.

Now let's get to the rest of your post. Yes assault, burglary and destruction of others property Are serious crimes and it's not like this guy is a victim of any sort; he looks to have created several victims in his criminal pursuits.

<snip>

Key:
Vice Crimes
Violent Crimes
Property Crimes
Procedural Crimes (in black)

So, looking at this rap sheet, this dude was obviously no saint and was clearly on the path of a career criminal.

First crime: Vice crime, July 2007.
First violent crime: September 2013.
First property crime: August 2014

It appears that he's committed some 31 crimes over his 8 year criminal career. Over this time period, 22 of the crimes were vice crimes and more specifically drug and controlled substance crimes, 4 were violent crimes, 3 were property crimes, and 3 were procedural crimes (violation of probation, lying to a police officer). His first violent crime occurred over 6 years after he began his career. His first property crime followed the year after. So while he was no stranger to crime, he was also still relatively new to violent crime and property crime.

I suspect that Kev's point was likely tied into a theory that if Gray had never been arrested for his vice crimes, he never would have committed violent- and property crimes.

If you let people smoke crack, we'll be feeding their children regardless of whether smoking crack is a crime and the parents are in prison. I don't see how legalizing drugs will solve the fact that a large proportion of African-American men commit a disproportionate number of crimes, and as a result, perpetuate the cycle. Drugs destroy families and the wealth of nations. Remove the handouts, and let the free market solve the problem.

Legalize crack.

Make people get licenses to have babies.

:jester:

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-29-15, 20:36
You can't have a generous social safety net and legal drugs, it's a math equation with only one answer.

Sooooo, legal drugs but 32oz fountain drinks are illegal ? That's the progressive agenda?

To take a step back, what these protestors want- besides a resurrection ? Have they given any concrete laws, changes or programs? I'm being serious. The gays want to marry, the 60s push was about the right to vote. This is against 'police violence'- against convicted thugs ( but that is a separate issue)- but what do they want? Cops not to arrest black people? They protest against something but don't give an alternative. They are intercity Liberterians- they don't like the current system, but damn if they can offer a coherent alternative .

It's like going to a business and complaining about the service, but not having any remedy or demand. Just bitching with out any goal.

How will that change things?

7.62NATO
04-29-15, 20:37

If it only was that simple, but it isn't. People who choose to excessively consume drugs, legal or otherwise, will burden the tax-payers. Whether it is a 28-year old methamphetamine addict with sepsis, an alcoholic with cirrhosis in need of a transplant, or a smoker with lung cancer in need of a transplant, society as a whole pays the tab. Legalizing drugs WILL NOT solve the underlying problem: the depravity of man.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-29-15, 20:48
Ummm, soma.

Big A
04-29-15, 20:58
If it only was that simple, but it isn't. People who choose to excessively consume drugs, legal or otherwise, will burden the tax-payers. Whether it is a 28-year old methamphetamine addict with sepsis, an alcoholic with cirrhosis in need of a transplant, or a smoker with lung cancer in need of a transplant, society as a whole pays the tab. Legalizing drugs WILL NOT solve the underlying problem: the depravity of man.

As a tax payer you already fund all of that plus feeding, housing and prosecuting defendants/inmates for largely victimless crimes. Plus you fund all of the side effects of the war on drugs.

Legalization/Decriminalization would probably lower your taxes, although your municipal government would most likely just spend it elsewhere instead of actually lowering your taxes.

MountainRaven
04-29-15, 21:01
As a tax payer you already fund all of that plus feeding, housing and prosecuting defendants/inmates for largely victimless crimes. Plus you fund all of the side effects of the war on drugs.

Legalization/Decriminalization would probably lower your taxes, although your municipal government would most likely just spend it elsewhere instead of actually lowering your taxes.

Let them regulate and tax it, then you might see your taxes drop.

THCDDM4
04-29-15, 21:01

The point some of you seem to overlook here is that we wouldn't be spending billions upon billions of dollars on the war on drugs, prisons and stemming the influx of drugs from south and north of the border.

The depravity of man is not EVER going to be "fixed" or go away- EVER. It is human nature. Period. Unless we go down the road of distopic test tube/pharmaceutical controlled human beings ala brave new world.

Screw that noise.

We will pay one way or another for people's poor decisions, but we can cut the tab by 75% by getting rid of the WOD's and incarcerating so many people for drug violations.

Also without those drug violations on permanent records some of these people (Definitely not all...) will be able to contribute to society in a positive way; being able to get jobs with higher pay that drug records won't allow. So instead of being in a shit job and needing govy assistance, they potentially could make it on there own and even make it big in some cases.

This is too often overlooked when discussing legalizing drugs.

Freedom is the only way. It is not safe, it often comes with collateral damage and associated costs, but it is beautiful and we need more of it- NOT LESS!

If we are prohibiting drugs, then why not alcohol? Costs and deaths associated with alcohol are MUCH higher than all other illicit drugs combined. I'm not advocating his Im just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who make the argument you did above, but pick and chose what shouldn't be allowed.

The government shouldn't tell me what the **** I can of can it put in my body. Period.