PDA

View Full Version : Firearms Training Classes end of 2015- Southern Exposure, Florida

irv
04-30-15, 15:44
New classes for the second half of 2015, it will be another outstanding
line up for Southern Exposure Training as our classes have grown each and
every year.

Please book your classes early as most are sold out by class time. I
am amazed that 96% of our classes are sold out by start time and I give
credit to that to the caliber of instructors we bring in.

All classes are taught by Mr. Randy Cain (www.guntactics.com) unless
otherwise noted.

Please make sure you can secure ammo as it may be
hard to find at the last minute.

May 1 - 3 Tactical Handgun 101
May 5 & 6 Private Class

Oct 10 - 12 Close Quarters Tactics
Oct 23 - 25 Carbine 1
Oct 30 - Nov 1 Private Class

Nov 7 & 8 Ladies Handgun
Nov 13 - 15 Practical Rifle
Nov 20 - 22 Intermediate Handgun
Nov 30 - Dec 1 Tactical Handgun 101

Dec. 11 - 13 Shotgun 1
Dec. 14 & 15 Tactical Revolver

May 1 - 3 Tactical Handgun 101 By far the
most asked for class we offer and for good reason, the handgun is the
most difficult weapon to shoot accurately. You will be taught why your
hits don't go where you want them to go and how to correct this problem.
All students will become a better shooter under the diagnostic ability
of Mr. Cain I urge all serious students to repeat this class at least twice a
year. Three days for $550.00

May 5 7 6 Private Class CLOSED

Oct 10 - 12 Close Quarter Tactics (C Q T) Once you have the basics of shooting on a square range then you need to branch out, since most gunfights happen at "bad breath distance" this class focuses on what happens at that distance. You will learn retention and counter retention techniques that may be more important to saving your life in the street or in your home. This is a live fire class but will have exercises in foot technique (the same footwork that your learn in Tarani's classes will apply because it is part of a system) and working with a blue gun. Three days for $550.00

Oct. 23 - 25 Tactical Carbine Many experienced shooters consider this the best carbine class available as it really focuses on the
fundamentals and if you aren't schooled in the fundamentals you will
never succeed with the carbine. Mr. Cain requires a high level of
accuracy and competence with the weapon. I recommend this class for all
wishing to take the more "advanced carbine" classes we offer and will go
so far as to say that those who do best in the advanced carbine classes
I have witnessed have attended this class at least once. Three days for
$550.00

Oct 30 - Nov 1 Private Class CLOSED

Nov 7 & 8 Ladies Handgun Ladies Handgun LADIES ONLY two day defensive handgun class with Randy Cain. This class is taught from a ladies point of view and certain problems that apply to them. Many times these ladies shoot better than their other half by the end of the class. Always very
popular with the girls and many time given as a present by those who
love them (hint). Two days $400.00

Nov 13 - 15 Practical Rifle Think you know how to hunt and shoot? This class will open your eyes. Best taken with a high powered hunting bolt rifle (.308 and up preferred by our students). Your trigger control and hunting skills will improve greatly. The added premise for this class is your bolt or lever hunting rifle is the last weapon that the powers will take away and that may be just around the corner as many liberals don't see a need for us to have black semi-autos. Three days under the tutelage of Mr. Randy Cain for only $550.00.

Nov 20 - 22 Intermediate Handgun My favorite handgun class as it is a real shooters class, expect to shoot over 1200 rounds and still maintaining the accuracy the instructor demands. Think of this as a Tactical Handgun 101 on steroids minus the lengthy explanation of how to do each drill. It is fast paced and really fun, the repetition is sure to make you a much better shooter. Prerequisite of at least one Tactical Handgun 101. Three days for $550.00.

Nov 30 - Dec 2 Tactical Handgun 101 A WEEKDAY 101 for those who can't make the weekend classes. By far the
most asked for class we offer and for good reason, the handgun is the
most difficult weapon to shoot accurately. You will be taught why your
hits don't go where you want them to go and how to correct this problem.
All students will become a better shooter under the diagnostic ability
of Mr. Cain I urge all serious students to repeat this class at least twice a
year. Three days for $550.00

Dec 11 - 13 Tactical Shotgun 1 My favorite weapon for home defense and it might be yours after attending this class. The weapon is awesome within its limitations of distance out to 100 yards. You will learn how to manipulate this weapon and how to use its advantageous round capability from bird, buck and slug. A night shoot is planned for this class. Louis Awerbuck was the mentor of Randy Cain and there is no one left to teach the Awerbuck shotgun method except for Mr. Cain. Three days for $550.00

Dec 14 & 15 Tactical Revolver with Randy Cain. How many of us own revolvers and toss them in our pockets for short trips to the store but don't really know how to shoot them properly. The revolver has certain techniques that only relate to them but most of us don't have a clue. We have found that a large side benefit to taking this class is that your skills with a semi auto will improve greatly after learning the proper trigger press on a double action revolver. All in all it is a fun class and the last couple of hours are devoted to tearing the revolver down and improving the trigger while cleaning it properly. Two days for $425.00

More classes to be added shortly.

All classes will have ten dollar ($10.00) per day range fee payable the first day of class.

Thanks for your interest.

Please contact me via email to book any classes or if I can help in any
way. bigsfish(at)bellsouth(dot)net Or use the direct link on the web
site http://www.southernexposuretraining.com/