PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore PD officers charged with manslaughter, assault, and murder of Freddie Gray

7.62NATO
05-01-15, 13:03
My bet is this won't stop the riots, I mean protests.

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby says Freddie Gray received his critical injuries in Baltimore police custody and has charged all six officers involved in his death.

The state medical examiner’s office turned over Gray’s autopsy on Friday morning, a day after the police turned over their investigation into Gray’s death.

“The findings of our comprehensive, thorough, and independent investigation coupled with the ME’s determination that Mr. Gray’s death was a homicide which we received today, has led us to believe that we have probable cause to file criminal charges,” Mosby said.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/05/01/city-states-attorney-says-freddie-grays-arrest-illegal-has-enough-evidence-for-charges/

skijunkie55
05-01-15, 13:33
Alright.
The officers have been charged. Now charge the hundreds of "protesters" who were committing arson, burglary, assault, and domestic terrorism. Then and only then will justice have been served in Baltimore.

The first amendment does not give you a "stay out of jail for free" card. Mandatory community service and wage garnishment (ha who am I kidding, they don't have jobs) till every brick and storefront window in Baltimore is replaced and every dollar of lost revenue of area businesses repaid.

Vandal
05-01-15, 13:37
I find it convenient the police report had been in her office for less than 24 hours before she filed charges. She must be one heck of a fast reader. I loved her comment toward the end of her presser where she said "I heard your cries for 'No justice no peace". This looks like a political hack job to me. Most of the charges filed also require criminal intent, still trying to figure out how she'll prove that.

Now the celebratory riots will begin.

C-grunt
05-01-15, 14:02
I haven't really been following this but didn't the other prisoner say he was hitting his own head on the wall? Fox news was saying that a medical examiner said it was very possible that he accidentally killed himself.

Have they determined how his neck got broken yet?

KalashniKEV
05-01-15, 14:05
It's all a sham anyway.

How well do you think a charge of "second-degree depraved-heart murder" is going to stick in this case?

Does not buckling a detainee's seatbelt demonstrate a "depraved indifference" to human life?

In the end they will be punished for the unlawful arrest and the minor "misconduct in office" stuff and they'll all go home to their families.

Doc Safari
Wow. Fire: Meet Gasoline.

If this goes the way of most cases where LEO's are accused, they will be acquitted and the tension will actually INCREASE.

7.62NATO
I haven't really been following this but didn't the other prisoner say he was hitting his own head on the wall? Fox news was saying that a medical examiner said it was very possible that he accidentally killed himself.

A lot has been said, but it appears that politics and saving-face are the most important.

THCDDM4
05-01-15, 14:27
It will be interesting to see what the response is from the looters and rioters. Especially after the trial is over and verdicts are in...

Have they releases the autopsy and police report to the public as yet? I'm interested to see them both.

nova3930
05-01-15, 14:31

Has anybody outside Baltimore PD actually seen an autopsy report to know what the guy's injuries actually were? Far as I've seen it's all been hearsay.

Either way, I say let the CJ system do it's thing and the whole process play out. There's enough information on this that if there's reasonable doubt it will be apparent. Until then they're innocent but accused....

WickedWillis
05-01-15, 14:45
I find it convenient the police report had been in her office for less than 24 hours before she filed charges. She must be one heck of a fast reader. I loved her comment toward the end of her presser where she said "I heard your cries for 'No justice no peace". This looks like a political hack job to me. Most of the charges filed also require criminal intent, still trying to figure out how she'll prove that.

It's completely political for this prosecutor. What a joke.

TMS951
05-01-15, 14:56
Round two of these riots after they get acquitted should be fun.

Some sort of negligence most likely took place, charges that match that might stick. These are a joke.

VooDoo6Actual
05-01-15, 14:59
As usual using the Media & emotions to stir it up to further their agenda. Political Arsonists do what Radical Political Arsonists' do. They pour gasoline onto fires & create "Arc of Crisis's". Create the chaos already knowing the outcome to further the predetermined solution.
They ALL w/o exception seize power at the end of a gun. Smupid & smupity on purpose using Hegelian dialectic.
Just like Jeh Johnson's comment about the 4th amendment.

davidjinks
05-01-15, 15:03
Between Baltimore and Philly (As of yesterday) and now California, I'm wondering what these indictments will do for the masses?

Wasn't that the goal of the "people"? Protest, be heard, bring charges and then justice?

I do find it interesting that Cummings is stressing how he "Knows" the state attorney and is "Happy" with her findings and that he "Knew" this person was "Right" for the job.

USually I don;t watch CNN but they had the full, live coverage of Cummings talking in regards to the charges/indictments/investigation.

davidjinks
05-01-15, 15:04
Notice how everything has been about:

Color, jobs, homeless, racism, economy et al…

As usual using the Media & emotions to stir it up to further their agenda. Political Arsonists do what Radical Political Arsonists' do. They pour gasoline onto fires & create Arc of Crisis's. Create the chaos already knowing the outcome to further the predetermined solution.
They ALL w/o exception seize power at the end of a gun. Smupid & smupity on purpose using Hegelian dialectic.
Just like Jeh Johnson's comment about the 4th amendment.

davidjinks
05-01-15, 15:05
Has round 1 even ended?

Round two of these riots after they get acquitted should be fun.

Some sort of negligence most likely took place, charges that match that might stick. These are a joke.

TMS951
05-01-15, 15:26
Has round 1 even ended?

No, but I'm confident they will end before the trial does.

The Mayweather fight should keep most of them indoors saturday, lets see what next week holds.

Big A
05-01-15, 16:52
It's all a sham anyway.

How well do you think a charge of "second-degree depraved-heart murder" is going to stick in this case?

Does not buckling a detainee's seatbelt demonstrate a "depraved indifference" to human life?

In the end they will be punished for the unlawful arrest and the minor "misconduct in office" stuff and they'll all go home to their families.

The type of van used doesn't have normal seats with belt buckles in it except for the two front seats. He was put in a box within the van that has a metal bench on each side and is divided down the middle by a steel wall. There is no type of safety restraints in the back of it.

ETA Pic:
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server5400/vpslo31z/products/7146/images/13983/23542__10610.1360299557.500.500.jpg?c=2

VooDoo6Actual
05-01-15, 16:57
Notice how everything has been about:

Color, jobs, homeless, racism, economy et al…

Indeed I have & let's add to that: Religion (that they are trying to re-brand as ("Worship"), Woman's rights, LBGT rights, Vaccines, Education, School Lunches, WH fench jumpers & US Space Cadet Command Drone pilots, the offensive Redskins name, Army deserter, Terrorism, Torture, Drone Collateral damage, Asteroids hitting the planet, EQ's, Climate Change etc.

And a lot of smupid & smupidity.

What a Drama Magnet....
Notice nothing about the legalization of Propaganda, drug running Ops,

KalashniKEV
05-01-15, 17:22
There is no type of safety restraints in the back of it.

No. There are.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-01-15, 18:06
No. There are.

Maybe the one you were in... ;)

Nobody else see this as a veiled threat on O'Malley? He gets in the race and watch all the "This started when Hillary competitor O'Malley was gov...."

Lot's of dead black dudes, why this one?

How interested will the cops be this evening to chase down every wrong doer?

You mean like the millions of people who ride everyday in shuttle vans and aren't buckled in?

The drove SO CRAZY that they broke a guys neck, while the other guy didn't have a scratch and no one reported a van driving crazy......

Big A
05-01-15, 18:12
No. There are.

Oh, ok.

Averageman
05-01-15, 18:58
I would say that most of those charges are there to make a bold statement to the masses. The snap-back when these guys will not be found guilty might be more than this ladies future political career can handle.
This isn't going to fly the way it was planned and Baltimore Riot Part II will likely be worse than the first.
Just a couple of things I would like to know.
Was Freddy Gray in any sort of accident or altercation where he could have sustained a head, neck or spinal injury days before the arrest?
Was he a felon, or on probation at the time he was arrested?
What did he have in his possesion when he was arrested?
What does his toxicology report say?

SkiDevil
05-01-15, 19:13

I don't know about her prowess as an investigator or prosecutor, but that gap between her front teeths is sexy...

Also, there is some press that she has a personal connection to the deceased man's attorney.

http://www.stattorney.org/office/meet-marilyn-mosby

dwhitehorne
05-01-15, 19:49
Thanks for posting that because I was wondering why the States Attorney kept referring to violating police procedure by not seat belting the prisoner. Our G.O.s state properly secure which I always understood as lock the rear doors. Every wagon I have ever seen in 21 years of LE, from the old ice cream trucks to have to the current vans have never had seat belts in them.

The type of van used doesn't have normal seats with belt buckles in it except for the two front seats. He was put in a box within the van that has a metal bench on each side and is divided down the middle by a steel wall. There is no type of safety restraints in the back of it.

ETA Pic:
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server5400/vpslo31z/products/7146/images/13983/23542__10610.1360299557.500.500.jpg?c=2

williejc
05-01-15, 19:56
If the officers go to trial, they will be found guilty. Jury members will be from the hood. I seriously doubt that anyone in the cops' chain of command will have the nuts to defend these men. Any other local, state, or federal agency will also sacrifice them. Statements of pressing social need will be made--at their expense. Civil Rights will be championed--at their expense. Careers will advance--at their expense.

7.62NATO
05-01-15, 19:58
If the officers go to trial, they will be found guilty. Jury members will be from the hood. I seriously doubt that anyone in the cops' chain of command will have the nuts to defend these men. Any other local, state, or federal agency will also sacrifice them. Statements of pressing social need will be made--at their expense. Civil Rights will be championed--at their expense. Careers will advance--at their expense.

Maybe. Either way, we'll see protests.

scoutfsu99
05-01-15, 20:14
If I was a cop in America, I'd be doing my best to find another job and if I couldn't do that, I'd be the least proactive CYA guy in the department. That job isn't worth the potential heartache.

graffex
05-01-15, 20:29
My city is a national disgrace. I can only feel that these officers are getting completely thrown under the bus.

jpmuscle
05-01-15, 20:51
This whole thing is a total unfettered Sh** show.. Such a disgrace.

NC_DAVE
05-01-15, 20:51
Unless they left something out the arrest seems more then likely good to go given case law and Supreme Court descicions. I think this Ms. Mobly will not be able to make most of this stuff stick if these guys have a half way decent lawyer.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-01-15, 21:26
Maybe. Either way, we'll see protests.

Right in time for the election...

glocktogo
05-01-15, 21:28
Anyone else thinking "Kangaroo Court" on this one?

usmcvet
05-01-15, 22:27
This is scary. The prosecutor was trying to appeal to the rioters.

williejc
05-01-15, 23:03
Three of the six cops are African American, and one of the three AA's is female. Now there is a new equation.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-01-15, 23:08
Three of the six cops are African American, and one of the three AA's is female. Now there is a new equation.

They throw black conservatives under the bus, why not black cops. An even better way to indict the institution.

SteyrAUG
05-01-15, 23:17

Remember when "diversity" was supposed to solve these problems and having the "community" represented would prevent anyone from "rushing to judgement" in these situations?

NC_DAVE
05-01-15, 23:20
Remember when "diversity" was supposed to solve these problems and having the "community" represented would prevent anyone from "rushing to judgement" in these situations?

Well most probably didn't know till now. Anyway they are still uncle toms to some hood rats.

26 Inf
05-01-15, 23:42
Unless they left something out the arrest seems more then likely good to go given case law and Supreme Court descicions. I think this Ms. Mobly will not be able to make most of this stuff stick if these guys have a half way decent lawyer.

Which arrest was good to go? From your statement I'm unsure if you mean the officers or the suspect.

Assuming the PC statements/documents provided by the DA don't have any glaring omissions, I don't see where you could get that the suspects arrest was GTG.

Running form the police on it's own face is not PC for arrest, I think it is BS that it is even RS for a Terry Stop in high crime areas, the 4th doesn't contain any 'except in high crime areas' language. We should be as passionate about the 4th as we are the 2nd.

Rant mode off. Once the guy surrendered they had opportunity to check him for records/warrants or see if there had been a crime committed in the immediate area - I didn't see anything in the report about finding any drugs during the Terry frisk, or warrants, etc. Beyond that point his detention is unreasonable.

In terms of the charges - let's see - 1) they didn't secure him IAW policy; 2) any reasonable person could foresee that someone restrained by hand cuffs and leg irons - laid on the smooth floor most paddy wagons I've been in have in order to aid cleanup - would be likely to be injured during transport if the vehicle suddenly swerved or stopped (my money says that the driver 'caged' him by slamming on the brakes causing the spinal injury when he slid into the wall); 3) asking for medical aid and none rendered; 4) unresponsive and we continue our route instead of immediately seeking medical aid?

I think these guys will not be found guilty of the charges filed, but instead go for lesser offenses dealing with negligent performance of official duties which resulted in death, the primary actor maybe involuntary manslaughter. That is all out the window if the officers were giggling and laughing while all this was going on.

Yep, such professional performance makes me proud of the profession.

NC_DAVE
05-01-15, 23:59
I was speaking of grays arrest. Supreme Court has ruled that it is a good stop. The fact that officers knew him to be a drug dealer and runs on sight of LE in high crime area is good for a RS stop. If the officer gives chase and orders the suspect to stop ! in nc you have PC for resist hinder delay and obstruct a public officer. Even if they didn't charge it and one person said stop ( in NC) you would still be gtg because the elements were still met. Now I am not privy to a lot of the details in the case. But was his knife concealed if so depending on MD laws elements for CCW could exist. Just because he was not charged doesn't debunk the entire arrest as long as the elements for other crimes were met. And if you look deeper Baltimore may have an ordinance against runnung from LE as well. My county has one that requires suspect to run at the sight of LE. It is very broad and not used much.

I agree on the negligent charge but how 2nd degree murder was charged is a head scratcher. Man slaughter is the best they could really get and a good defense lawyer will give the prosecution a run on that one.

ALCOAR
05-02-15, 00:50
Which arrest was good to go? From your statement I'm unsure if you mean the officers or the suspect.

Assuming the PC statements/documents provided by the DA don't have any glaring omissions, I don't see where you could get that the suspects arrest was GTG.

Running form the police on it's own face is not PC for arrest, I think it is BS that it is even RS for a Terry Stop in high crime areas, the 4th doesn't contain any 'except in high crime areas' language. We should be as passionate about the 4th as we are the 2nd.

Rant mode off. Once the guy surrendered they had opportunity to check him for records/warrants or see if there had been a crime committed in the immediate area - I didn't see anything in the report about finding any drugs during the Terry frisk, or warrants, etc. Beyond that point his detention is unreasonable.

In terms of the charges - let's see - 1) they didn't secure him IAW policy; 2) any reasonable person could foresee that someone restrained by hand cuffs and leg irons - laid on the smooth floor most paddy wagons I've been in have in order to aid cleanup - would be likely to be injured during transport if the vehicle suddenly swerved or stopped (my money says that the driver 'caged' him by slamming on the brakes causing the spinal injury when he slid into the wall); 3) asking for medical aid and none rendered; 4) unresponsive and we continue our route instead of immediately seeking medical aid?

I think these guys will not be found guilty of the charges filed, but instead go for lesser offenses dealing with negligent performance of official duties which resulted in death, the primary actor maybe involuntary manslaughter. That is all out the window if the officers were giggling and laughing while all this was going on.

Yep, such professional performance makes me proud of the profession.

Typed this up, and was gonna delete it...then read your reply and figured at least one person might agree with me.

I'm surprised by the overwhelming sentiment that the officers are getting railroaded, and that the charges brought about were without merit.

99% of the folks I've heard comment in this thread or the other much longer one believe the primary issue surrounding this particular case is race, and the subsequent topics that spin off of it like poverty, crime statistics, and discriminatory practices found in modern society.

Imho, this case has nothing to do with race, criminals, or even police brutality for that matter. Evidence of this is that half the officers were black, half were white. This case has more to do with the continual erosion of American freedom, and specifically the very important 4th amendment right.

It doesn't matter one bit that Gray was most likely a bad character with a massive rap sheet...

It doesn't even matter if the police killed him, or he killed himself once in custody....

The only thing that matters is that the BPD without question disregarded Gray's fundamental 4th amendment right when they aggressively apprehended him, searched him, and ultimately arrested him based on zero probable cause. Baltimore is no different than NYC who boldly proclaims their "stop and frisk" policy in the rougher, poorer areas of the city. This has been SOP in the inner/poor cities by police since I can remember. Sadly it's the lowest level of our society that has their 4th amendment rights most often violated.

The reality is most whites that aren't in the lowest socio-economic class/areas, most likely will never have police officers profile them, and thereby effect a stop using little to no probable cause for the basis. It's a totally different story for a black guy from Compton, or West B'more that continually gets stopped, searched, and potentially arrested/ticketed simply because they fit a "profile", and are in a high crime/poverty area.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-02-15, 01:22
Wasn't there a knife, that was actually legal to have- but I don't know if that was their reason for taking him in?

You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride- that is unless the ride actual beats you, like literally.

We are back to the issue of a criminal underclass and a frequent flier on the judges docket and the police doing what happens every day, all over the place. They arrest a bad guy. I don't know if anyone besides CommieKev who would say that he as a good guy. He might actually have been innocent of everything, this time. But you live the kind of life he did and you get arrested, a lot. He probably could take his own finger prints and ask for his preferred cell in the jail.

Maybe the cops screwed up- but play stupid games and sometimes you pay the ultimate stupid price. He had just won some money in a court case about lead poisoning and maybe he thought he could get some more for police brutality. That seems as likely a story as the cops played prisoner shake&break.

Yes police trample the 4th all the time, as they deal with people that trample the law all the time. A bad thing happened to a bad guy- I'm not going to loose sleep over this one.

I still care more about the Ohio case of the cops lighting up the brother with the BB gun in a Wal-mart. I don't know why that one gets swept under the rug.

A black cop named 'White', a white cop named 'Rice"- I hope they date, I'd like to see some White on Rice. Plus a cop named Nero? I guess after a millennium we can start to use Hitler again.

ALCOAR
05-02-15, 02:01
Yes police trample the 4th all the time, as they deal with people that trample the law all the time. A bad thing happened to a bad guy- I'm not going to loose sleep over this one.

Nothing unreasonable about your opinion, however I do take expectation to the above portion only because certain positions/jobs in life demand a certain level of integrity, and professionalism regardless of circumstances around them. These rather rare positions should be very demanding/unforgiving/difficult, yet when done properly in society these jobs/people demand respect.

For example one of these jobs is being an American soldier. You're held to a level of professionalism, and integrity that no other fighting man/army is held to.

A Cop is, or at one time was one of these positions in America as well. One that should be regarded with a high level of professionalism, integrity, and respect. If you're not willing to hold yourself to a higher standard of conduct than the average criminal on the street, than pick another profession so that society, and good cops everywhere don't have to suffer for it.

cop1211
05-02-15, 02:27
If I was a cop in America, I'd be doing my best to find another job and if I couldn't do that, I'd be the least proactive CYA guy in the department. That job isn't worth the potential heartache.

Anybody hiring? I've had enough after 18 years.
When I get someone asking about getting into LE I laugh and tell'em don't do it. Go be firefighter.

If anybody has a lead on a good job pm me.

C-grunt
05-02-15, 04:37
Saw an interview with a BPD officer tonight on Fox while I was eating dinner at work. The officer, couldnt tell if they were a man or woman as they were 'disguised', said that the initial contact with Freddy was because they saw him possibly making a drug deal. When they approached he took off. Sometime during the foot pursuit Freddy either dumped the evidence, swallowed it, or possibly didnt have any left. Once they nabbed him there was no evidence of the drugs and they found the knife and charged him for it.

C-grunt
05-02-15, 04:40
Well most probably didn't know till now. Anyway they are still uncle toms to some hood rats.

I have several officer friends who are black. Ive heard them called "traitor" and "house N-word" before by shitbags. Its ridiculous.

NC_DAVE
05-02-15, 07:04
I have several officer friends who are black. Ive heard them called "traitor" and "house N-word" before by shitbags. Its ridiculous.

Yup, in the hood sometimes they are more hated then white cops.

Eurodriver
05-02-15, 07:39
This explains the wildness last night on South Beach!

You leave your phone in the hotel room and you miss everything these days.

davidjinks
05-02-15, 07:44
"This is our time!"

As quoted from the States Attorney.

I'm sure those police officers being charged are being treated fairly. I'm also positive they will receive a very fair trial.

Averageman
05-02-15, 09:29
I was speaking of grays arrest. Supreme Court has ruled that it is a good stop. The fact that officers knew him to be a drug dealer and runs on sight of LE in high crime area is good for a RS stop. If the officer gives chase and orders the suspect to stop ! in nc you have PC for resist hinder delay and obstruct a public officer. Even if they didn't charge it and one person said stop ( in NC) you would still be gtg because the elements were still met. Now I am not privy to a lot of the details in the case. But was his knife concealed if so depending on MD laws elements for CCW could exist. Just because he was not charged doesn't debunk the entire arrest as long as the elements for other crimes were met. And if you look deeper Baltimore may have an ordinance against runnung from LE as well. My county has one that requires suspect to run at the sight of LE. It is very broad and not used much.
I agree on the negligent charge but how 2nd degree murder was charged is a head scratcher. Man slaughter is the best they could really get and a good defense lawyer will give the prosecution a run on that one.

THIS for the Win !
I do believe the arrest was good to go, I also think the knife law is a rather gray area, but it's enough to arrest along with his actions.

Averageman
05-02-15, 09:43
Saw an interview with a BPD officer tonight on Fox while I was eating dinner at work. The officer, couldnt tell if they were a man or woman as they were 'disguised', said that the initial contact with Freddy was because they saw him possibly making a drug deal. When they approached he took off. Sometime during the foot pursuit Freddy either dumped the evidence, swallowed it, or possibly didnt have any left. Once they nabbed him there was no evidence of the drugs and they found the knife and charged him for it.

The toxicology report will show if he ate the Dope, depending on what it was it might explain possible convulsions leading to his injuries.
If you have a Felon, possiblly on parole or bail for another charge and when you make eye contact, he begins to run; are you not allowed to pursue because of his
4th Ammendment rights?

Averageman
05-02-15, 09:44
"This is our time!"

As quoted from the States Attorney.

I'm sure those police officers being charged are being treated fairly. I'm also positive they will receive a very fair trial.

And this is exactly why it wont go anywhere in Court. She's simply pandering for the next rung up the ladder.

7.62NATO
05-02-15, 10:53
The city has paid about $5.7 million since 2011 over lawsuits claiming that police officers brazenly beat up alleged suspects.

Over the past four years, more than 100 people have won court judgments or settlements related to allegations of brutality and civil rights violations.

And in almost every case, prosecutors or judges dismissed the charges against the victims — if charges were filed at all.

http://data.baltimoresun.com/news/police-settlements/

ForTehNguyen
05-02-15, 10:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j9srEETjd8

26 Inf
05-02-15, 11:03
Quote Originally Posted by NC_DAVE View Post

THIS for the Win !
I do believe the arrest was good to go, I also think the knife law is a rather gray area, but it's enough to arrest along with his actions.

So let me make sure I understand the framework of your beliefs on this. You are saying that if your son or daughter was out jogging, and just as a police car turned a corner, your son or daughter swerved onto a trail for some cross country running, it would be okay for the police to stop them because they believed they were running from the police?

Because, gosh, I don't believe that would be okay with most of you. Most folks are OK with this because they never anticipate it happening to them or theirs. Kind of like this:

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. - Pastor Martin Niemoller

Less ass-u-me that the officers saw action they believed to be a hand-to-hand drug transfer, and this guy fled, no doubt they have reasonable suspicion to stop him. But, damn wouldn't that be part of the narrative from the start, rather than the lame 'we saw him, he ran, we chased him, we caught him'? Even then, unless they find evidence of the crime during their investigation - which at this point, absent PC, is limited to a brief, external search of the subject for weapons - they need to shrug, smile, and let the guy go, making note of the encounter for another day.

IMHO it is kind of humorous to observe that the Supreme Court has also held in numerous cases that turning off to avoid a 'drug checkpoint' or 'sobriety checkpoint' sign does not equate to RS for a stop - WTF?

Our freedom to come and go as we please absent RS or PC to stop us, is a basic principle that our forefathers felt was important enough to ensure that they amended the Constitution to emphasize it's importance.

7.62NATO
05-02-15, 11:20
A Baltimore police sergeant informed his Eastern District superiors Friday afternoon that officers “are now being challenged on the street.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/albertsamaha/baltimore-sergeant-warns-superiors-its-about-to-get-ugly#.gwoBmxnD26

7.62NATO
05-02-15, 11:23
http://www.buzzfeed.com/albertsamaha/baltimore-sergeant-warns-superiors-its-about-to-get-ugly#.gwoBmxnD26

For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class Whites.
The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority White population?
The Whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization.
The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a White society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.
Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They
created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball.
Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise
unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put White children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa.
They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless hand wringing to close the “achievement gap.” To keep White backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No to Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.
Some thought that what W.E.B. Du Bois called the Talented Tenth would lead
the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.
Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.
Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Ferguson, and now Baltimore, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The White elite would tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.
But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many
laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame “White privilege.”
But since 1965, when the elites opened America’s doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India–people who are not White, not rich, and not “connected”–have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black “youths” are
committing half the country’s violent crime–crime, which includes viciously punching random White people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.
The experiment has failed.
Not because of culture, or "White privilege", or racism. The fundamental problem is that White people and black people are different. They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.
Our rulers don’t seem to understand just how tired their White subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that White people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social
pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.
The elites explain everything with “racism,” and refuse to believe that White frustration could soon reach the boiling point.

Blacks are the only racial group with no DNA from the large-brained Neanderthals who lived in Europe. Modern humans did not come out of Africa; the African humanoids came out and mated with the Neanderthals and Denisovans to create a composite hybrid that is modern man. Therefore, we do not share a common ancestor.

Forensic scientists determine race by cranium shape; Blacks have a small frontal lobe and sloping frontal plane and a smaller cranium-to-mandible ratio. Caucasoids have the largest craniums, an almost vertical frontal slope and a massive frontal lobe. The mongloloid is very similar and also more evolved. It is the frontal lobe that separates our behavior most from the animals and is responsible for language and rational thought.

When humans evolved from Blacks they mated with the large-brained Neanderthals in southern Europe and created an increase in cranium capacity and a heavier, more developed brain (and pale skin, a sloped head and a single brow). At least 20% of the Neanderthal genome made its way into the 5% of human non-Black DNA. This is significant because there is only 1.5% difference between human and chimpanzee DNA. It is equivalent to having one Neanderthal great-great-great-grandparent. Blacks are the only race with no Neanderthal genes.

According to studies of brain weight at autopsy, endocranial volume of empty skulls, head size measurements by the U.S. military and NASA, and two dozen MRI volumetric studies Blacks' brain size is 5% smaller than Whites, and 6% smaller than Asians. There is a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40 and that these racial differences in brain size are present at birth. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster; by adulthood, Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks. This is a genetic trait because even malnourished Asians from poor countries have a larger brain on average than well-fed Blacks from western countries. Blacks are the only race without the derived form of MCPH1 microcephalin called haplogroup D which appeared about 37,000 years ago and is associated with increased brain volume.

Further, this reflects what we observe in real life (including the so-called "Achievement Gap"). People have made long-term observations of the different races and reached rational conclusions; the more White a society is the more prosperous, inventive and safe it is. 19 of the 20 poorest countries are sub-Saharan African (Haiti). In sub-Saharan Africa the only countries that could be considered successful were White-governed, (Rhodesia and S. Africa). To this day they still can't even feed themselves even though they lived alone in Africa, a vast continent with temperate climates and abundant resources, for 60,000 years. So, they cannot blame racism, poverty, imperialism or anything else for their failures. No pre-contact sub-Saharan African society ever created a written language, weaved cloth, invented the wheel or plow, or devised a calendar or system of measurement or complex math (arithmetic, algebra or geometry), built a multi-story structure, bridge or road or railway or ship, domesticated animals, exploited underground natural resources nor produced anything that could be considered a mechanical device until White colonizers did it for them.

Blacks have mean testosterone levels 19% higher than in whites. Testosterone is associated with impulsive, aggressive and violent behavior.

Also, people who have a shortened MAOA gene do not produce a protein needed to break down old serotonin in their brains. These people are more likely to be agitated, aggressive, and impulsive. The popular term for this is the "warrior gene" which could be considered propaganda to put a positive spin on those who possess the dysfunctional versions of MAOA.

Comprehensive Psychiatry published a large study on the rates at which black and white Americans carry shortened, or dysfunctional, MAOA genes.

The gene can come in the form of 2, 3, 3.5, 4, or 5 allele. A 3-repeat allele is considered dysfunctional and is what is referred to as the “warrior gene” in the video below. A 2-repeat allele is considered very dysfunctional. People with a 2-repeat allele MAOA gene have a permanent chemical imbalance in their brain making the person more likely to be agitated, aggressive, and impulsive.

According to the study published in Comprehensive Psychiatry, 34.6% of Whites and 53.4% of Blacks have 2-repeat allele or less. However, only .5% of whites have the 2-repeat allele version compared to 4.7% of blacks.

That means Blacks are 9.4 times more likely to have the extremely dysfunctional version of the gene than Whites. Considering that Black Americans are 9 times more likely to commit murder, this is very significant.

Other studies have shown even higher rates of occurrence of the 2-repeat (2R) allele version of the gene in Blacks.

It was discovered that Black males carrying 2R were more likely to be involved in extreme violence (shooting and stabbing) than Black men with other MAOA variants. The relationship between the rare MAOA version and antisocial behaviors has raised eyebrows because, quite simply, this gene is not distributed equally across ethnic groups. In the Add Health database, 5.5% of African American men, 0.9% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men have 2R.

The association between 2R and committing a shooting or stabbing crime was statistically significant. The MAOA-2R has become a symbol of a new era in behavioral genetics research — an era that has reintroduced race into the nature versus nurture debate over the source of ethnic behavioral differences

Notes: There are other genes associated with violent and/or impulsive behavior. The MAOA gene is only one of them. However, the effects of a shortened MAOA gene are well documented. The chemical imbalance its creates can be observed in a laboratory.

Blacks possess 10x more of the dysfunctional MAOA (or "warrior gene") that is associated with violent and/or impulsive behavior.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-02-15, 11:37
Nothing unreasonable about your opinion, however I do take expectation to the above portion only because certain positions/jobs in life demand a certain level of integrity, and professionalism regardless of circumstances around them. These rather rare positions should be very demanding/unforgiving/difficult, yet when done properly in society these jobs/people demand respect.

For example one of these jobs is being an American soldier. You're held to a level of professionalism, and integrity that no other fighting man/army is held to.

A Cop is, or at one time was one of these positions in America as well. One that should be regarded with a high level of professionalism, integrity, and respect. If you're not willing to hold yourself to a higher standard of conduct than the average criminal on the street, than pick another profession so that society, and good cops everywhere don't have to suffer for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_DAVE View Post
So let me make sure I understand the framework of your beliefs on this. You are saying that if your son or daughter was out jogging, and just as a police car turned a corner, your son or daughter swerved onto a trail for some cross country running, it would be okay for the police to stop them because they believed they were running from the police?

Here's the issue, we probably middle-class, never been arrested people look at these police actions and impose the actions of the cops onto our lives- instead of them being acted upon who they were actually acted upon, about a 10 time loser, drug-dealer, burglar and thug.

This story plays out everyday and all night in the crap holes that Democratically run cities have become. It is human nature to respond to patterns- and crime and violence are a pattern in these neighborhoods and it isn't surprising that LEOs jump to the end of the book for the ending to the story. What we do as 'normal' people is place us into these hood rat positions and imagine ourselves being treated like this by the cops.

Of course the cops aren't going to chase down your daughter for jogging- in you nice neighborhood. Don't be silly. You are irrationally transferring what happens in the 'hood to the real America that most of us live in. Sure, there is always the chance that police tactics can bleed from from the 'hood to the 'burbs- but it ain't like Hitler's plan for 'undesirables' or whatever label he used.

The real issue is that we have a population in the country, independent of race, that seems to think the law is for suckers- and they get treated accordingly. Sure, we could expect every LEO to have the inquisitiveness of Atticus Finch, but when there are these people living the same sad story day after day, decade after decade, don't be surprised when cops start to realize that every episode of "The Rifleman" has the same story line and ending and they skip to the end.

How about we put more pressure on these communities to stop their stupidity and the'll stop being treated like they are stupid.

VooDoo6Actual
05-02-15, 13:18
Apparently American society & our American Culture (which is being assaulted & assailed) can't figure out that Zimmerman (an Epic Fail), Brown (an Epic Fail) & now Gray (most likely an Epic Fail) is being used to foist the agenda of Hegelian dialectic / "Arc of Crisis" / Black Swan Event(s) for the control they seek to eventually lose & not gain rights using the Fourth Estate & Fifth Column. I put that raw intelligence aptitude on a evolutionary scale just above a Monkey & leadership skill sets just above a "Yak". The Technocracy is trying to morph into itself by default. People are focused on these distractions while far bigger forces are in play such as the technology BORG continues to wreck havoc using it's SCALAR Multiplication technology by controlling the weather as a force Majeure (while people continue to deny or remain ignorant of said technology), the Economic multilaterialization of SDR's etc.

Illustrating further the smupid & smupidity of the situation.

Voodoochild
05-02-15, 14:37
Seeing as how I have gotten at least two reports about this thread in less that an hour I am closing it so we can all go out and get some fresh air.