PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Zeiss Conquest 10x30mm B T Binoculars

msr
05-06-15, 21:19
SOLD-Zeiss Conquest 10x30mm B T Binoculars, mint condition. Includes carry case with belt loop, neoprene neck strap, eyepiece rainguard, and original box. $425 shipped in the US. I am the original owner.

Zeiss Conquest series feature many of the Zeiss quality innovations: Fully waterproof, nitrogen purged, T* (T "Star") multicoated optics and P* phase coated prisms for bright, high contrast views, twist up eyecups, ergonomic focus and diopter control, high impact glass fiber reinforced polyamide bodies, fully rubber armored.

Zeiss 10x30B T* Conquest binocular have all of the typical Carl Zeiss accoutrements, including the T* multicoatings and the phase corrected roof prisms. Carl Zeiss Conquest binocular Series Zeiss 10x30B binoculars are lightweight daylight binoculars with a broader focusing range and improved brightness than the Diafun series. Zeiss Conquest Binoculars are watertight in compliance with ISO 9022-8. Zeiss 10x30mm Conquest Binoculars have extremely durable, temperature-resistant housing with non-slip rubberarmoring. Conquest 10x 30mm Binoculars also offer a nitrogen filling to prevent internal fogging, lockable push-pull eyecups, ergonomic design and easy operation, pechan-type prisms with phase correction. Zeiss Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty protects the value of your binoculars like no other company. I believe as long as Zeiss Binoculars were sold by an authorized USA Zeiss dealer they are under warranty for whomever owns them, and these were. I am the original owner.

Magnification: 10x
Objective Diameter: 30 mm
Exit Pupil: 3.0 mm
Twilight Factor: 17.3
Field of View (ft/1000 yards): 288
Close Focus: 9.84 ft
Diopter Range: +/- 7.0 dpt
Eye Relief: 14.6 mm
Interpupillary Distance: 54-74 mm
Nitrogen Filling: Yes
Waterproof: 400 mbar
Functional Temperature Range: -4/+131° F