PDA

View Full Version : What would it take for you to bite someones balls over a woman?

platoonDaddy
05-07-15, 08:43
Guess I would have to have been in his shoes, dang and double dang.

Maryland Cop Charged with Biting Man's Testicle During Cinco de Mayo Brawl

An Anne Arundel County Maryland cop in Baltimore to celebrate Cinco de Mayo on Tuesday bit another man's testicles during a brawl over a woman, authorities said Wednesday.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/maryland-cop-charged-biting-mans-testicle-during-brawl-n355026

Averageman
05-07-15, 08:46
That's Nuts!

TAZ
05-07-15, 08:57
So Baltimore PD is home to neck breakers and nut biters. Guess they have all the ends covered. Sorry... couldn't resist. No true ruling on the neck breakers yet so I'm being funny there.

Man, how does a belligerent drunk make it through PD academy? That city has got issues.

Sensei
05-07-15, 09:16
So Baltimore PD is home to neck breakers and nut biters. Guess they have all the ends covered. Sorry... couldn't resist. No true ruling on the neck breakers yet so I'm being funny there.

Man, how does a belligerent drunk make it through PD academy? That city has got issues.

In all fairness to Baltimore, the accused is not a Baltimore PD cop. His is from a nearby jurisdiction in Ann Arundel County which contains the State Capitol Annapolis. Having said that, the only thing good coming out of Maryland these days originates in the Naval Academy.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-07-15, 09:38
Ball biting only works as a threat. You have to get the other guy thinking that you are crazy enough to bite balls. I assure you this is the last fight this guy will get into- who would ever get in a fight with testicular terror?

SilverBullet432
05-07-15, 09:44
Takes balls to bite another man's...

Averageman
05-07-15, 09:46
I saw a guy get a piece of his nose bit off in a bar room brawl.
I have to say, the tiny little guy who did the biting had to jump off of his bar stool to get up to the other guys nose. He did however stop to rinse his mouth out with beer before making a hasty escape.
You meet some crazy people in the Army.

SilverBullet432
05-07-15, 11:21
Ive heard of a fella who cut off his own ear for a woman once.. :sarcastic:

SteyrAUG
05-07-15, 13:30
I can't think of anything that would make you more attractive to a potential female partner than being drunk, losing a fight in an alley and then biting the guy in the balls in order to escape to another nearby bar where you are soon arrested.

platoonDaddy
05-07-15, 17:06
I can't think of anything that would make you more attractive to a potential female partner than being drunk, losing a fight in an alley and then biting the guy in the balls in order to escape to another nearby bar where you are soon arrested.

I believe that about covers it!

williejc
05-07-15, 17:40
An old friend fought in the 1st Calvary's famous 1965 Vietnam War battle. When I saw him several years later, I noticed that most of his left ear was missing. I asked if he got his ear shot off in Vietnam. He replied no--a cop chewed it off in Columbus, Ga. He had trained there at Ft. Benning.

I realize that my post is off topic. I have no knowledge of ball biting, busting, or thumping and hope to keep my record perfect.

Moose-Knuckle
05-08-15, 01:14
Wait a minute . . . they celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Maryland?! :confused: