PDA

View Full Version : More black on white violence

7.62NATO
05-07-15, 09:06
RIP, Clark, and may Gordon burn in the eternal fires of hell.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn2/video/876/493/050715_craigslist_arrest_640.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

St. Louis man arrested in murder of student trying to sell car on Craigslist

A St. Louis man was arrested Tuesday and charged with murder in connection with the death of a college student who vanished while trying to sell his sports car on Craigslist, Missouri police announced Wednesday night.

...authorities say, Gordon killed Clark with a single gunshot and moved his body to a wooded area nearby. KTVI reported that authorities believe that Gordon arranged the meeting to take place on his lunch break, then went back to work after dumping Clark's body.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/07/body-found-believed-to-be-missing-student-who-was-trying-to-sell-sports-car-on/

Phillygunguy
05-07-15, 09:40
While technically it is black on white violence, you can't really prove this guy killed him because he was white
Not sticking up for the guy who killed him, I hope he gets tortured and dies but you can't prove it racially motivated

Averageman
05-07-15, 09:50
It's all about cultural values.

sadmin
05-07-15, 10:13
I'm going to set fire to my local Panera Bread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T2C
05-07-15, 10:15

Reason?

Phillygunguy
05-07-15, 11:18

ha! That's a riot!

jpmuscle
05-07-15, 11:22
Reason?
Ever eat there and you'd understand lol

7.62NATO
05-07-15, 11:41
While technically it is black on white violence, you can't really prove this guy killed him because he was white
Not sticking up for the guy who killed him, I hope he gets tortured and dies but you can't prove it racially motivated

I am not positing that it was racially-motivated, only that a black man killed a white man. There is a significantly lower rate of white-on-black murders than black-on-white murders.

As was stated, where are the riots and looting?

Phillygunguy
05-07-15, 12:17
Gotcha and no , this kind of news gets swept under the rug all the time, white lives don't matter to the left

SteyrAUG
05-07-15, 13:35

I think we should loot the crap out of Sharper Image.

SomeOtherGuy
05-07-15, 14:21
Gotcha and no , this kind of news gets swept under the rug all the time, white lives don't matter to the left

I think I'll print up some t-shirts saying "WHITE LIVES MATTER"

And see if I can get Alec Baldwin (etc.) to say on stage "Barack Obama doesn't care about white people."

TAZ
05-07-15, 14:29
I think we should loot the crap out of Sharper Image.

I vote Eddie Bauer. Need shorts for my summer trip.

brickboy240
05-07-15, 16:49
Not news because it does not serve the agenda....sorry.

LOL

Phillygunguy
05-07-15, 17:11
I think I'll print up some t-shirts saying "WHITE LIVES MATTER"

And see if I can get Alec Baldwin (etc.) to say on stage "Barack Obama doesn't care about white people."

That's a good idea I'd buy one

Eurodriver
05-07-15, 18:54
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/white-man-attacked-by-black-suspects-after-being-asked-about-ferguson?utm_source=Outbrain_BA_mobi

White Man Violently Attacked By Black Suspects After Being Asked About Ferguson

http://3m12dd41gw8bqlgg62dfsvyl.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/metrolink-suspect.jpg

ST911
05-07-15, 19:21
This seems to be another thread about social / political / governmental indifference to black-on-white crime. If the purpose of the thread is to point that out with a string of echoes thereafter, I think there are a number of other threads that have adequately covered it. Continuing these seems more appropriate for us if we were currentevents.net, not m4carbine.net. These are getting a bit old and redundant.

However, by all means, if this incident can be connected in some way to M4C's larger goals and mission statement please do so. Perhaps there is a training, tactical, or equipment discussion that could be interesting.

Sensei
05-07-15, 23:38
Am I the only one conflicted by these cases? While I hate to blame the victim, I cannot help but think that anyone who still falls victim to this scam was lucky to make it past puberty.

I look at the picture of Mr. Clark and feel bad for his parents who must feel some blame for sending their child into the adult world with such poor tactics, training and equipment. I know that I would if it was my son on a slab.

Benito
05-08-15, 01:29
I am not positing that it was racially-motivated, only that a black man killed a white man. There is a significantly lower rate of white-on-black murders than black-on-white murders.

As was stated, where are the riots and looting?

It's true.
But to even mention that immediately brands one as a racist KKK member.
For all the talk of white privilege, there is actually a lot of black privilege going on. If white people were as statistically as violent as black people, no one would be looking for social justice, yadda yadda. It would be martial law.
Ditto for Muslim privilege.

Normal, civilized black people (who are usually conservative) must be pissed. They don't use their skin color as an excuse for criminal violence, yet get labelled race traitors. The Left is a goddamn plague.

Moose-Knuckle
05-08-15, 01:35
However, by all means, if this incident can be connected in some way to M4C's larger goals and mission statement please do so. Perhaps there is a training, tactical, or equipment discussion that could be interesting.

I'll take a stab at it.

Racist murderers like this are just one more reason to add Magpul's new 60 round drum and 40 round PMAGs to one's inventory/training regimen and to take some classes with a focus on vehicle ops.

SteyrAUG
05-08-15, 03:11
Am I the only one conflicted by these cases? While I hate to blame the victim, I cannot help but think that anyone who still falls victim to this scam was lucky to make it past puberty.

I look at the picture of Mr. Clark and feel bad for his parents who must feel some blame for sending their child into the adult world with such poor tactics, training and equipment. I know that I would if it was my son on a slab.

You were raised, or at some time realized that "anyone" can be a threat. Unfortunately LOTS of people have been raised and taught that it is WRONG to see people who are different from them as a threat. What was intended to limit prejudice and racism became "special category" blinders for these people.

While I understand exactly what went wrong in the mindset of the victim and recognize it as a failure, I still refuse to fault the victim in the slightest. It isn't a crime to be an easy mark. In fact if we were able to address violent criminals appropriately it would be a lot safer for those "easy marks" to stumble blindly through their lives without incident. Only problem is they will be the first ones to advocate for the violent criminals and demand the rest of us take steps to help them rather than punish them.

And so goes the cycle of violent criminals, oblivious victims and the bizarre demands of the populace that suggest by helping the criminal we help society.