PDA

View Full Version : Attorney General Loretta Lynch investigating Baltimore PD.

Averageman
05-08-15, 09:56
I can't help but see the irony in investigating a PD in a City that has been controlled by the Democrats for fifty years.
I'm very curious to see how this compares to Ferguson.

jaxman7
05-08-15, 10:17
I have so many questions running through my head wondering why this is happening. There are just so many reasons why it shouldn't happen but yeah so many reasons it could be.

Why in a town that has a mainly black council, black mayor, black CoP does the DOJ need to investigate? Say what you want that's the bottom line for this investigation, Race. Better put its the reason publicly admitted to.

Why is this investigation occurring if HALF of the accused are black?

(Tin foil alert) Did Lynch demand this investigation into Baltimore PD instead of the mayor requesting it?

This is happening in other cities as well leading me to the reasons for the investigations. Demonstrating a lack of self control by major city police departments, Obama can now start his 'civilian national security force' that he referenced in a campaign speech years ago that no one could figure out at the time what the hell he was talking about. In other terms federalized local PDs.

How about an investigation into the freaking looters?

If an investigation is needed then why not use a State agency?....answer: remember my tin foil comment.

Man this administration has me thinking like a 'tin foiler'. Something I'd never thought could happen but then again he's worked hard to earn my paranoia.

-Jax

austinN4
05-08-15, 11:30
Why in a town that has a mainly black council, black mayor, black CoP does the DOJ need to investigate?
Should be obvious - they haven't preformed very well. I think it is a good thing that DOJ is doing it.

jaxman7
05-08-15, 11:50
Yeah but my point was that race is such a large part of this investigation and yet from the top down the majority is 'non-caucasion'.

-Jax

Caeser25
05-08-15, 12:28
Not exactly groundbreaking.

Caeser25
05-08-15, 15:13
On a lighter note, maybe they hope to find that Bernie Mac faked is death and is moonlighting as Baltimore PD

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk

Averageman
05-08-15, 15:28
On a completely different aspect on Baltimore. Where did the money go?
I've heard that well over a billion Federal Dollars have been pumped in to Baltimore in the last 12 to 18 months. So where is the money, how was it spent and lets get an accounting for every dime.
I think the Attorney General will find that the Baltimore P.D. is overwhelmed with keeping up with penny anti street crime, black on black violence and the Officers have been stretched to the breaking point dealing with this. If it was race afterall, how would half of the Officers charged be African American?
It isn't about race, again, it is about culture. Along with the FSA you have the progressives in position to skim off of the top, spend some money, give some raises and then make sure the unions they used send 10% of that back to the DNC in donations
No amount of Federal Dollars can keep these kids in school or magically transport them away from a failed culture, but if the money being given by the Fed's isn't going in to the communities as it was intended to, then an accounting for where that money went might be quiet enlightening.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-08-15, 16:24
They'll look at the PD, but don't wait for the investigation of the city gov like they did in Ferguson.

I actually think this is something that the Republicans should pick up. What cities have done and how they have spent the money meant to better the lives of their most vulnerable citizens. The Dems always just want to throw more money- but where does it go?

Averageman
05-08-15, 19:54
As Long as they continue to shuffle and filter the money and some of it goes back to the DNC through the unions that build stuff, represent educators and groups like the SIEU the circle becomes complete.
What we are left with is ghetto's full of Thugs and Police Departments trying to hold back the tide and Dem's calling for more money to fix it.

Moose-Knuckle
05-09-15, 00:24
Thank God the "first African-American female Attorney General" didn't waste anytime on this, now if she would just let the DOJ's Civil Right's Stasi loose on all those African-American on European-American hate crimes . . .

Onyx Z
05-09-15, 11:17
Hmm, sounds oddly similar to the previous AG... I wonder who is pulling the strings.

TAZ
05-09-15, 12:22
Should be obvious - they haven't preformed very well. I think it is a good thing that DOJ is doing it.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING good will come of this. They will beat their chests and fluff their feathers and when it's all said and done they will sweep everything under the rug. Unless they find a way to pin it on some white dude that is. They will not bring to light that BILLIONS of dollars were funneled to Baltimore and other like cities to help these poor misunderstood angels about to turn their lives around, but we're wasted on creating a handful of idiotic government positions. NONE of that will make the headlines. They won't bring to light that these cities are run by liberal policies and in the case of Baltimore by minority lead liberal policies. They will piss tax $$ away like a drunken sailor at a Phuket massage parlor and then blame Congress, Bush and white privileges.

platoonDaddy
05-13-15, 11:27
Since the riots there has been 50 + shootings in Balto and not one involved LEO's. Therefore the AG should be investigating the thugs.

Hank6046
05-13-15, 12:07
She's a true politician, take power and then roll over on the base of voters that got her elected in the first place. She has to set a standard of here time in the cabinet, that means harsh judgement on people who don't necessarily deserve it to make it look like she hit the ground running. All I think is that as long as DFL is in power the average cop patrolling the streets will have a harder time to do his job correctly and that means room for criminals to exploit, just another reason I own a gun.

Moose-Knuckle
05-13-15, 13:20
Since the riots there has been 50 + shootings in Balto and not one involved LEO's. Therefore the AG should be investigating the thugs.

Nah bra, black on black is all good in tha hood. But God help a non-black LEO using deadly force on one of the FSA.

CoryCop25
05-13-15, 13:27
I'm trying to wrap my head around why the top LE official in the country is investigating police departments instead of investigating why police officers are getting killed and it's becoming acceptable in communities and on social media.....
Liberal left double standards and a serious lack of common sense....

jpmuscle
05-13-15, 13:41
I'm trying to wrap my head around why the top LE official in the country is investigating police departments instead of investigating why police officers are getting killed and it's becoming acceptable in communities and on social media.....
Liberal left double standards and a serious lack of common sense....
Never confuse stupidity for willful intent, especially at that level of government. I'd say their underlying rationale blatantly obvious. Their corrupt, no integrity, they hate the core institutions of this nation, the list goes on.

Moose-Knuckle
05-13-15, 15:18
Never confuse stupidity for willful intent, especially at that level of government. I'd say their underlying rationale blatantly obvious. Their corrupt, no integrity, they hate the core institutions of this nation, the list goes on.

Yup, this is all done according to an agenda.

Hank6046
05-13-15, 15:50
Nah bra, black on black is all good in tha hood. But God help a non-black LEO using deadly force on one of the FSA.

I hate how true this is.

Mr blasty
05-13-15, 18:37
She's a true politician, take power and then roll over on the base of voters that got her elected in the first place. She has to set a standard of here time in the cabinet, that means harsh judgement on people who don't necessarily deserve it to make it look like she hit the ground running. All I think is that as long as DFL is in power the average cop patrolling the streets will have a harder time to do his job correctly and that means room for criminals to exploit, just another reason I own a gun.

DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

platoonDaddy
05-15-15, 08:14
Loretta should 1st interview this lady:

Little Black Ghetto Bastards of Baltimore http://www.podblanc.guru/little-black-ghetto-bastards-of-baltimore_66722675c.html

ralph
05-15-15, 08:34
I give her credit, She is brutally honest, and 100% correct. Sadly, no one will pay attention to her, as the truth doesn't fit in the narrative... What was it Gobbels once said? "The truth is the mortal enemy of the Lie" No where does that apply more than with the Obumbo administration....

Edited to add:
Gobbels full quote:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, People will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such a time as the state can shield the people from the political, economic, and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the state to use all it's powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, And, thus by extension, The truth is the greatest enemy to the state"

If this doesn't describe what's going on within our gov't right now, I don't know what does..

Moose-Knuckle
05-15-15, 23:23
I give her credit, She is brutally honest, and 100% correct. Sadly, no one will pay attention to her, as the truth doesn't fit in the narrative... What was it Gobbels once said? "The truth is the mortal enemy of the Lie" No where does that apply more than with the Obumbo administration....

Edited to add:
Gobbels full quote:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, People will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such a time as the state can shield the people from the political, economic, and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the state to use all it's powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, And, thus by extension, The truth is the greatest enemy to the state"

If this doesn't describe what's going on within our gov't right now, I don't know what does..

This post is spot on.

Averageman
05-16-15, 08:24
Loretta should 1st interview this lady:

Little Black Ghetto Bastards of Baltimore http://www.podblanc.guru/little-black-ghetto-bastards-of-baltimore_66722675c.html

I'm old enough to remember when Ladies like that were a dominate force in Black Families.
My Dad was in the Military so most of my early formative years I spent in a fully integrated environment on base.
When I would spend the summers with my Dad's parents it was remarkably different. They were old style Southern Democrats and the social network of their neighborhood was "Old South". Everyone was lower middle class and black and white moved through that community with a mutual respect and a sort of honor code behavior.
Somewhere in time and I would guess now that it would have been shortly after MLK was killed the whole place changed. Houses became burnt out wrecks, older folks stayed in the house and everything went down hill from there. My Grandpa's garage got a molotov cocktail on the roof one night and he passed away from a heart attack a couple of months later.
Thinking back on that time and trying to remember everything that happened is like reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" as odd as that sounds.
That Lady reminds me of the older folks in my Grandparents neighborhood who were trying to hold back the tide of a changing time and culture.
Now the whole 6 square block area looks like a little Detroit and we call it progress.
The Dem's own this kind of shit, they brought it all on and it has made more than a few of them very rich and powerful. Some would rather be at the helm of a sinking ship than to grab a damned oar and row.

platoonDaddy
05-21-15, 05:33
Balto turning into the wild west, great segment on Kelly.

NAACP lashing out to FOP for attack on these strong African American female leaders.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4248222126001/baltimore-violence-out-of-control-after-freddie-gray-riots/?intcmp=watchnow#sp=show-clips

Averageman
05-22-15, 09:22
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/21/grand-jury-indicts-6-baltimore-police-officers-in-death-of-freddie-gray/
Attorneys for the officers have said in court documents they are the victims of an “overzealous prosecution” riddled with personal and political conflicts of interest. They said at a minimum, Mosby should be replaced with an independent prosecutor because she had a personal interest in calming unrest in the city that followed Gray’s death and because her husband is a city councilman.

platoonDaddy
05-22-15, 11:32
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/21/grand-jury-indicts-6-baltimore-police-officers-in-death-of-freddie-gray/
Attorneys for the officers have said in court documents they are the victims of an “overzealous prosecution” riddled with personal and political conflicts of interest. They said at a minimum, Mosby should be replaced with an independent prosecutor because she had a personal interest in calming unrest in the city that followed Gray’s death and because her husband is a city councilman.

For sure she should be replaced, she is a tool.

Speaking of a total tool!
http://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/handcuffed-baltimore-man-sees-tv-cameras-immediately-takes-a-dive/